October 17
Link

Statistics

Replies: 144

Who are yall voting?

:iconnightfallfazbear:
NightfallFazbear Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That's all.

Who are yall voting for? Trump or Biden? And if you don't mind me asking, why?
I'm just curious. 

I don't even know if it's rude or illegal to ask that. I've heard people irl ask everyone they know and don't know. So I thought "why not?"

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:icondumbledoreaskedcalm:
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner 1 day ago  New Deviant
Why am I not surprised Biggus... (Aka Dennis...)
:iconbiggusbloobis:
BIGGUSBLOOBIS Featured By Owner 2 days ago
DONALD. TRUMP MY FRIEND...DONALD TRUMP......FOUR MORE YEARS...FOUR MORE YEARS....
:iconevil-nerd:
eViL-nErD Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
*if I was a US citizen *

I'd vote for Bernie Sanders but i heard he suspended his campaign soo .. :saddummy: 
:iconsmithnikovat:
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner 3 hours ago
You realize he, like apparently anyone who isn't Trump, will lock down the entire country forever on account of Covid, right? 
:iconscorbuniis:
Scorbuniis Featured By Owner 2 days ago
I'm not voting. I don't like either candidate and while I hate one much more than the other, I feel my vote won't do much anyway. 
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Likewise. Noone has earned my vote. 
:icontoosilence:
TooSilence Featured By Owner 2 days ago
I'm not American. But I Vote to Donald trump!!
:iconthehaxman:
TheHaxMan Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Student Filmographer
BASED
Dude, are you a pokemon? 
Yeah. Being in a ball sucks.
Damn, bro, take pikachu's example and don't take that shit!
:iconinvisiblesniper:
InvisibleSniper Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Student Writer
I'm not American. But I would put empty vote if I were
:icontrump:
trump Featured By Owner 2 days ago
I've already voted.

Biden/Harris (President)

Jamie Harrison (Senate)

Kim Nelson (House)

Most other local were uncontested
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner 1 day ago  New Deviant
Wow even Trump doesn’t want himself to be president!
:iconrudolph5000:
Rudolph5000 Featured By Owner 1 day ago
You're definitely not the real Donald Trump then.
:iconfeedingtru:
Feedingtru Featured By Owner 1 hour ago
No he was 20 years younger and My favorite President .What freezer trucks !
:iconfeedingtru:
Feedingtru Featured By Owner 2 days ago
I have no ballot to vote with .Locally or Continentally one has not been provided to me.THAT COVID VYRUZ !!!
:iconhe4rt-br34k:
he4rt-br34k Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
if i were an American I'd totally vote for Trump. 
highly based
:iconjames-is-james:
James-Is-James Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm glad you're not an American then.
NightfallFazbear Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Okay but that reply was hilarious. 
:iconjasesaster:
Jasesaster Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
All I can say is there is no good option.

I can somewhat understand why some people are going for Trump but I still think he is a worse choice over the slightly less worse Joe Biden.

In terms on policy and campaign promises I get way more information from each and every statement Biden has said over what Trump has said with his vague and sometimes contradicting one line promises, I feel slightly more secure for what is to come with Joe.

But I will rip on him so badly for his fuck ups. "The sleepy soothsayer of ye neigh being black".
Hidden by Commenter
I'm certain that Biden will accept the election results, even if he loses.  Trump, on the other hand, didn't accept the election results even when he was the winner, because he lost the popular vote. 

For weeks afterwards we were subjected to Trumpheads posting county election results as if counties were actual voters, to delegitimize the popular vote.
Hidden by Commenter
James doesn't accept the results if we don't live in Jame's Republic of Jameserica.

But in reality they both should accept the results if one of them wins in a landslide, period. If however one looses because of some shady mail in voting where dead people are mailed thousands of ballots there should be some push back. I think they should both obey the law, but they should contest if there seems to be rampant voter fraud. It isn't quantum physics mathematics.

I also approve of human squeak toys. Got any foot pics?
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner 23 hours ago  New Deviant
“If however one looses because of some shady mail in voting where dead people are mailed thousands of ballots there should be some push back.“
,gif
“Oh come on people! Let that go already! I would have gotten away with it if it weren’t for that infernal Lisa Simpson!”
Wrong. Apparently you're something like a human squeak toy,
:iconkaylawatkins:
KaylaWatkins Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Student Digital Artist
Hmmm. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to. Pretty sure you need an id to vote, and I do not have the money to purchase one.
Call up the party that you want to vote for. I bet they'll have someone show up at the DMV and get you registered if it's not too late. People assume white supremacy when really it's just class warfare. 
KaylaWatkins Featured By Owner 18 hours ago  Student Digital Artist
I feel the vibes. Thanks for the advice! And believe you me, I know how classist this country is. In my opinion, we are still very close to having a caste system.👀
I've never had to present an id to vote.  What terrible voter-supressing state to you live in?
KaylaWatkins Featured By Owner 18 hours ago  Student Digital Artist
I live In Massachusetts. You need an id here, at least for the first time😂😔
James-Is-James Featured By Owner 9 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Hmm. I don't remember if I needed one or not, the very first time I voted in the four states I registered to vote in.
:iconrenewededen:
RenewedEden Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'm voting for Namjoon ... jk, I'm not voting, but I think were he an American citizen, he'd make a better president than anyone we've got rn.

Yes, people will hate me for it. But basically, my family will murder me if I vote for Biden, and my friends if I vote for Trump.

I'm being swayed in a democratic direction but tbh both seem pretty incompetent. Tbh I'd vote for the person who would cause the least unrest.

:icondecadentdeath:
decadentdeath Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Seeing as I'm not a citizen yet... I won't be able to vote in this election, but perhaps in 2024 I'll be able to. However if I could vote I'd likely go for a third party- I hate both of the mainstream parties enough to never want to vote for any of their candidates unless they manage to put forward someone whose exceptional. 
:iconbeautifulrainofautum:
BeautifulRainofAutum Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm not voting. But given the chance i'd vote for Trump.
Why not Rain?
:iconbeautifulrainofautum:
BeautifulRainofAutum Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm disabled. I can't communicate with people very well, and i don't even have a car, a phone, or anything. I just can't unfortunately.
I bet you could get someone to help you get registered if you asked. Then you could get an absentee ballot and vote next time. Have you asked anyone? You wouldn't have to go and vote every time once you're registered. I have relatives who did absentee and they just put it in the mailbox and that was that. Social workers help people out that don't have cars all the time. You could probably apply online for help if you couldn't get registered online. I've known people who had the county drive them to doctors appointments, court, school functions for their kids, and just about anywhere important. If you're in a popular religion they would help you do things too. You don't seem like you're a evangelical Baptist though, so I guess that's not an option.
:icon7uprulez:
7uprulez Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Trump. I wasn't going to bother to vote since I live in a solid red state (Alaska), but Dems are making a play for the Senate seat here and its become surprisingly competitive, so that's really the only reason why.
:iconthatwaslefthanded:
ThatWasLeftHanded Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist
Biden, I'd rather not have an authoritarian in office for another 4 years.
NightfallFazbear Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Fair.
:iconmeliran:
Meliran Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Writer
I've already voted for Biden. While there are reasons believe wise (my positions on gun control, ACA, and LGBT rights), and anti-Trump wise (his treatment of transsexuals in the military, locking children in cages, inciting violence), there is on reason which trumps everything else:

Betsy DeVos

As a teacher, I cannot stand to have this incompetent fool who never taught, observed, nor even had her kids go to public school, remaining as the secretary of education.
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner 3 days ago
I figured it might be the televangelists in his inner circle, but that shitbird is as good a reason as any I guess. 
:iconaqdrobert:
aqdrobert Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
In Arizona, new voters are registering as independent, and refusing to answer political surveys, to the consternation of the news media.
:iconm-faccone:
m-faccone Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Photographer
Smart.  I've been a registered Independent for years.  I usually either hang up or don't answer those political robocalls.  And this time of year, the junk mail just goes from mailbox to trash.   
If I want to know something about someone who is running for office, I look them up myself.  
:icondoomrater:
doomrater Featured By Owner 3 days ago
My vote is for Biden. Two people made that abundantly clear within the first year of Trump: Betsy DeVos and Ajit Pai. I have no sympathy for anyone who thinks those two are doing anything to protect my personal rights.
:iconm-faccone:
m-faccone Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago  Hobbyist Photographer
I think if Trump wins, Pelosi will declare the 25th amendment. The hate is just that much.   The most important part of this election is the Senate.  If it goes by way of Democrat majority... kiss this country and all its laws goodbye.  Its already started.  Facebook and Twitter blocking all GOP accounts.   News isn't getting reported on CNN/MSM Threats of packing the courts just because the Dems didn't get their way.   
Biden/Harris are just puppets.  Harris is an idiot.   Biden is just too old to even finish one term, and doesn't have a record of accomplishing anything over the span of his career.  Never mind the corruption that's coming out about him at the moment that is not being reported on MSM 
I already voted.  And for the first time in my life, I did straight GOP tickets federal and local.  
Add a Comment: