Link

Statistics

Replies: 40

It's not going to end well

:iconcyberrobotnix:
CyberRobotnix Featured By Owner Edited Sep 15, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This happened recently:

But then there was also these:

You don't have to believe what's on all of these, especially the youtube links, but this does show that ppl are beyond tired of BLM.

Wasn't BLM supposed to fight against the police BTW?
This WILL end into a civil war, the white ppl of America vs the black ppl of America.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

CyberRobotnix Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
BLM has done it again, what a bunch of retards.

:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner Sep 16, 2020
naw more along the lines of white vs white, because in these little gatherings I don't see minority as much as I see these radical/militant (woke) nutjobs stirring trouble, etc.  in the end, the other American Civil War had but a few minorities in there, most were majority.

the last civil war wasn't about race either until later, it was all about tariffs, Lincoln wanted another term, flip flopped and tada anther term.

as for these riots, it's a chance for basement dwellers to exit their caves and be thugs instead of keyboard activists while wearing clothing and using phones their parents bought them.  after all, the entire outfit (phone and all) is close to 1k (possibly over), doubtful these thugs could afford that on their own, well if they stole it then sure they could afford it.  undocumented shoppers!
:icondrifterjellybean:
DrifterJellybean Featured By Owner Sep 16, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm honestly hoping at this point that it does break out into civil war if it means purging out every single one of the idiots in this country so that I never have to hear, let alone worry about them ever again
:icongametrek:
GameTrek Featured By Owner Sep 16, 2020  Professional General Artist
We are talking about the civil-rights era that was white washed during the 1980's and 1990's.

The reality is that Jews want people to segregate themselves. They want our generation ( the ones that do not care ) to live in our old age with racism in our hearts and make racism a thing for us to argue over. So are the Chinese.
By Jews and Chinese I mean corporate investors. I could point fingers at North African regions like oil bearing nation or even USSR states  

BOTTOM LINE PEOPLE HAVE BUSINESS IN THE UNITED STATES AND SEGREGATION IS PART OF THAT FORMULA.

It is stupid.

When I see property and the owner is Jewish to some Asian looking person who is a doctor and is on purposely letting his giant old tv get pour on in the rain.

BLM could have been started by Trump supporters.

..........................................................................................................

The problem is that we need people to protest, and we need people to challenge the law and to clash with them, and to make people

think.

THIS IS ALL ABOUT GETTING PEOPLE TO UNDERRSTAND RESPECT LOVE AND PEACE. So everyone will get along.
CyberRobotnix Featured By Owner Sep 16, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
TL;DR
:iconparamount99:
paramount99 Featured By Owner Sep 16, 2020
The high-as-a-kite on funding BLM and all their supporters are forgetting one thing in this 'war'... They are HEAVILY outnumbered by the people, the masses, and will be deleted once and for all... 
:iconbeautifulrainofautum:
BeautifulRainofAutum Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
It's not necessarily a white vs black thing. Most of these groups are white people attacking other white people, and then there's blacks who go after other blacks as well. There's a lot of racism for sure, but it's all ideological. 
:iconcommander9:
COMMANDER9 Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020
At first the protests were about a good cause to bring reform to the police and justice system...Then it got hijacked by anarchists that turned protests into riots and cause to support of anarchy.

Those who still support the original cause can't seem to stop protests from being hijacked or even make an effective effort to against said hijackers...This will lead to them loosing the fight against injustice perpetrated by authorities if this continues, as the damage from the riots destroys their public image and legitimacy.

It would also seem that the situation is spilling over into other areas and creating more chaos among the divided opinions of citizens on the issues, making the problem even bigger.

They should be turning all that energy they have for change in to reality by non-violent action, such recalling of elected officials they feel are questionable and electing new ones to start change on the congressional level...Isn't that what you have democracy for? But what good is it if you don't use it?
CyberRobotnix Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
^^
:iconthatwaslefthanded:
ThatWasLeftHanded Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020  Hobbyist
All this racism is getting tiresome...
:iconfred1009:
fred1009 Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020
>> As a closing thought: RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR!!! <<

Didn't some ass-hole shoot up a black church with that in mind? 

It's all tribalism and fear of anyone who doesn't rub blue mud in their navel (having the right religious ideology) while chanting hate! hate! hate!    
:icontriagonal:
Triagonal Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020  Hobbyist Artist
America might just enact that military action Donald Trump promised, and I’m not going to act like it wasn’t asked for. Keep poking the jaguar, it’ll respond to you eventually but nobody will like how.
:iconsameoldskorpan:
SameOldSkorpan Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020
Well USA better respond however it wants but while cleaning their own mess.
Why TF are now BLM supporters in Europe breaking statues of kings because "they had slaves at some point".
Same fking mentality of unthought violence and yelling at people till they submit. 
Breaking public property and private businesses for their own delusional reason.
And all this shit, as usual....started in USA, waaay before any regular civilian in Europe ever knew what BLM was or care about it.

So whatever Trump does, better not affect MY LIFE on my side, for shit that always starts in USA, and degenerates in USA.
At this point, they might as well gas every anthill in the country since ants enslave termites.
:iconnichtgraveyet:
nichtgraveyet Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020   Photographer
wait, I think I've seen this anime. I forget what it was called.

It's like, how things are today, but in an alternate universe.

In the season 4 finale the protesters spur the states' militias to gear for civil war, and just when the battle lines are drawn and they start to charge at eachother, determined and ready to kill or be killed, we see a montage of their lives and realise how we're all just people and we can be friends and the real enemy is some sort of 'anti-god' - whether that be an evil AI, a totalitarian ruler, capitalisation of Sacred tEXt, or if people who use tabs instead of tipity tap spaces have a higher EQ - and that they should unite to defeat their common wizard of oz.

err, ok and .. then, we fade back from the montage and it turns out it was a goddamn cliffhanger! They never finished the story, so fans decided to just make up their own ending so they could get back to their happy lives.
:iconblackbook668:
blackbook668 Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020
How would a race war work?
:iconlegio-x:
Legio-X Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020  Professional Writer
It wouldn't.  At least not the way the people dreaming of one think it would.  Most likely you'd see something like the terrorist campaigns waged by white supremacist groups (KKK, White Leagues, Knights of the White Camelia, Redshirts, etc.) in the South during Reconstruction.
That sounds somewhat likely. I wonder how people would react to that.
:iconwolfworths15menkey:
wolfworths15menkey Featured By Owner Sep 20, 2020
With horror, also BLM are acting pretty similar to that right now.
:icondumbledoreaskedcalm:
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020  New Deviant
Star Trek: Red Shirts! by VictorHugo  Redshirts you say?
:icontinselfire:
Tinselfire Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020   General Artist
Whoa, Judgment Rites flashbacks.
:icontinselfire:
Tinselfire Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020   General Artist
Well, first some of the whites would kill off all other whites. And then they would presumably get laughed at and left to fade into insignificance by all the others.

I mean, if you've read The Turner Diaries or similar material, it is totally explicit how the guys who preach race war have a deeply self-loathing view of caucasians, seeing themselves as above and divinely selected to purge their own kind.
Most Asians would align with whites and crush the brownies. (Most Asians dislike brownies more that they dislike whites) 

Just kidding. As a practical matter how do you actually define race and WHO sets the standards?   
I'm thinking more along the lines of who'd get involved, who'd be an enemy, etc.
By the way just to be perfectly clear to anyone reading this, I'm very dismissive of the idea of a race war. I also hate the idea of a race war as I understand it.
Worst case example I imagine is people attacking whites randomly. I imagine this is really what people like Tarrant would want. Nightmare scenario.
Being a blue-eyed devil myself, there are some places I wouldn't walk alone at night. If random attacks on whites became common there would be random attacks on non-whites in retaliation.
My opinion is that few people, of any race, want a race war.
:iconjcoolarts:
JCoolArts Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2…
There's all sorts of fun stuff going around.
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020
Half the people causing problems at these BLM protests are white. It is not so much a race war between white and black but a war between deranged ANTIFA members and fanatical TRUMP supporters.
CyberRobotnix Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I used to think like you, but seeing black BLM protesters block the bridge immediately changed my opinion on this.

I think the whole ordeal has gone past the point of no return and everything will end badly. None of this shit would've happened in the first place if cops were held accountable in that country.

Antifa can still go suck my arse, they're the worst.
:iconmeliran:
Meliran Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020  Hobbyist Writer
Not quite "people". Right-wingers, who were tired of BLM day 1 and tried to deflect from its message by pointing to the riots (which Boogaloo incited).
Right-wingers here being a broad term used to define all sorts of people, from types like Woodrow and Novuso all the way to me because I'm not mindlessly nodding my head along to every action and thought of the movement and dare to challenge it's methods and aims.
You're center-right. That's why I talk to you rather politely instead of in a condescending tone.
blackbook668 Featured By Owner Edited Sep 15, 2020
Is it helpful to be condescending towards someone? I'd think that'd rather strenthen their resolve, not make them think twice.
Also I haven't been called moderate. I've been called a racist and a white supremacist among other things.
And for some reason I dislike being called centre-right even though I think technically it's correct. I have always voted Conservative after all.
I think that's my thing with labels playing up though. I dislike the notion I'm on a team or side, so to speak. Sounds lame.
I talk left and right, sure, but I resist describing someone in such a way. I'd rather talk about what they actually believe.
My beliefs? Too complex to label.
Sure it is. Far-right people aren't going to change, so you show how stupid they are instead.
In my experience, being condescending feels good but it basically never actually achieves anything in regards to making someone change their mind. You get to feel like you've trounced them, sure, but I think it's rather cheap and no doubt they won't see it that way.
Also I think there's a degree of delusion present whenever we pretend to ourselves that we are superior (which is basically condescension in a nutshell). I'm not superior to anyone.
Furthermore, people close themselves off when they act like this. A closed mind to me is a scared mind.
Maybe I expect too much from people but it's not for me at any rate. I have thought this often of late, that I expect too much. Not everyone wants to see all sides, it's not for me to dictate that they do.
It allows other people on the fence to see how stupid they are and not to be swayed by them.
Why would you talk condescending towards anyone?
Because some people deserve it for the nasty things they post.
:icondumbledoreaskedcalm:
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020  New Deviant
Waaaaaaa! I’m deflecting because I’m sick and tired of thugs burning down shops and smashing up things and attacking people!
Yes, you are deflecting when you concentrate on the 0.1% of the protestors who do such things and ignore the 99.9% who don't. You are also deflecting by labeling them all as that when 90% of the crimes committed are graffiti.
:iconraskolnikow110:
Raskolnikow110 Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2020   Artisan Crafter
There was already a month ago something about Fitzgerald Johnson and NFAC in the news.

They were very disciplined and their demands very justified.
Add a Comment: