How does it feel?

To be a Nazi?
I'd gladly gut you from stem to stern in broad daylight, you waste of space.
Comments93
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello TheRealInsignation ,

I am leaving this reply to inform you that your thread will be closed today. While we greatly appreciate your use of our forums, I’m afraid that this particular thread doesn’t meet our posting guidelines so we’re going to bring the discussion to a halt.

We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful guidelines for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding.
OP is advocating for violence against other forum members, using codewords for people they want to ice. This thread looks to be designed solely as bait in order to find targets and stir up drama. No discussion content is offered by the original poster either.

C-91
morbidman187
JenFruzz
phoenixleo
Astralseed
RezaBisuto
Thiefoworld

I would like to take a moment though to encourage some of the good faith posters who arrived here to start their own thread-- the rivalry between the Irish and British, along with the concept of European culture not being uniform are both pretty interesting :meow:

What code words? I think im being pretty straightforward with how I'd kill a nazi when I meet one.

then you'd go to jail in the process and they probably become the martyr.  thinking is a good thing... it is illegal in some places to own nazi stuff, snitch and go about your day.

Judge: So you killed a Nazi... nice.

Me: *finger guns*

doesn't work that way in the real world

You're right of course, the police would kill me on the spot, this is America after all.

that's why I stated snitched and move on. there are laws protecting people's rights as well as rules against murder for any action. in some cases justified, however killing someone because you think they are a nazi welp that's life. if they are a real nazi then you just purged them of their day in court.

View all replies
Today I hate you !!!
 I wouldn't know. 
It wouldn't take you long - the rabid lunatic left are a tiny minority of mentally deranged psychopaths... mostly out of school during the past so many years! Either that or are globalists or elites...Nod 

So you're saying, I should eviscerate nazis?

Careful guys we got a badass here

What can I say; I'm all about threatening nazis who are too pussy to come right out and say they're nazis

How many trench coats do you own? I'll make a conservative guess of at least 10

Zero, that's more of a white supremacist thing.

Ok fine, how many anarchy symbols? 
This is one of "those topics"

What do you mean by "those topics"? You mean calling out far-right genocidal crypto-fascists who are too afraid to be racist in public so they hide and pander to dog whistles disguised as misleading talking points? Then yes, it is.