Black Woman Slams Black Lives Matter for Supporting Abortion

Recently a black woman named Bevelyn Beatty slammed BLM because of their support for Planned Parenthood: “They Don’t Care About Black Lives”

Two months ago she and her friend Edmee Chavannes were arrested May 30 on the sidewalk outside the Margaret Sanger Planned Parenthood Center in Manhattan.

Beatty's reasoning behind the criticism comes from Planned Parenthood's dark history and foundations. Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, shared deep racist views towards the African-American population. Despite this she is honored in Planned Parenthood.

Despite being a racial minority the number of abortions among blacks has predominantly been the highest from 2013 to the present day.

www.johnstonsarchive.net/polic…

Beatty mentions she was never harassed by police (for her skin color). It was until she began to pray outside of abortion clinics had she been confronted by law enforcement, while those outraged over George Floyd's death continue to riot.

www.lifenews.com/2020/08/05/bl…

In other news related, the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Police Department arrested two students Saturday morning after attempting to write the pro-life message "BLACK PREBORN LIVES MATTER" in chalk, MPD told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

There has been some criticism of Twitter supposedly censoring videos of the arrest (though it seems there are still some videos on twitter of the arrest.)

www.lifenews.com/2020/08/03/po…

Many among the pro-life movement believe Planned Parenthood, directly or indirectly, are simply furthering Margaret Sanger's racist agenda.

What are your thoughts?
Comments116
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I think that people who scream demanding equal treatment but refuse to treat other people equally should do a small exercise that might help dealing with hypocrisy:
1) find a wall
2) run into it head first
3) repeat

If you don't want an abortion, don't get an abortion. It's really THAT simple.
The problem is that via vote people are blocking the abortion thing.

Why?

Religious beliefs. Catholicism your not suppose to murder life as with Christianity.

Many people ( including myself ) was on the chopping block. Thus the choice was already made for me. To go against that choice would mean self-mutilation and thus suicide.

To abort a child is wrong People try and dance their way around religion in the past and a woman with a child of a non-White race would be sent to a convint only to give birth without any help or aide where they child could possible pass away and then raised as a nun only to be married off ( given away ) by her father just to pass on the genes or commodity chip. Like that film "Flowers in the attic"
The anti-choice/pro-life movement is based on both sexism and racism.

The idea for them is to be able to control women's bodies, and by compelling them legally to give birth against their will, rape them. There is no concern for the lives of unborn on the side of pro-life movements. Almost zero campaigning for funding towards adoption, childcare benefits, or better protection against sexual predators. The pro-life movement is mainly about raping women who they believe to have immoral lifestyles.

Now we have those facts in the open, let's talk about how finding a black person who agrees with your views, against the general consensus of the black population, including black academics and experts in the fields of humanities, sociology, medicine, economics, criminology, political studies and so on, is basically weaponising one black person's voice against other black people. If I were to delve into the forums of some extreme anarchist or reactionary groups, I'm sure I could find a white person advocating for white genocide. Such illogical nonsense on their part does not give the establishment permission to do any such thing of course. So why do you think such standards apply to black people?
I'm curious how you think the pro-life movement is based on racism? I've heard the supposed "sexism" argument many times but this is a new one.

You're not the first person to compare denying abortion to rape and I am gonna tell you what I told them: Preventing a woman from having an abortion is nowhere near the same as rape. Rape is forced sexual intercourse on a person either through violence or coercion. If we are to apply your definition then one can conclude abortion is an act of child rape.
When I say forcing a woman to give birth is rape I do not mean this as some kind of sick metaphor. That is literally what it is. Compelling a woman, against her will, to force the head of a baby through her vagina is rape.

With black women being less able to access proper medical care, and being more vulnerable to abuse and sexual crimes, and therefore more likely to need the help of an abortion clinic, there is little denying that the anti-abortion movement is racist as well as sexist. 'Pro-life' movements wish to see women like this suffer and be raped more than any other.
So your saying the child should pay for the crimes of the rapist. 
Which child? :confused:

A clump of cells is not a child.

Would you agree with someone going back in time and erasing you from existence? If you wouldn't then maybe you should reconsider your stances, abortion is making a similar decision after all.

So then is contraception or abstention.
View all replies
Bevelyn Beatty is correct

Planned Parenting underfire for illegal abortions.

I have been in a feminist ( womans history class ) and the nutjob literally believed a classmate had an abortion .....when they really had their tubes tied.

I salute Bevelyn Beatty and thank you for that piece of information.

I knew the racial supremacy is deep rooted in feminism

Thank you

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.” ~Letter from Margaret Sanger to Dr. C.J. Gamble, December 10th, 1939

www.hli.org/resources/the-diff…

The only mercy I feel for her is being possibly arrested in the United States after being chased out of the nation fleeing for her arrest to Europe.

I mean talking about "Extreminate the Negro" I mean WTF?????
Yup.
One person said a thing about thing that supported another thing.
-
This series of events affected no one.
You're free to post whatever you want so long as it's connected to politics, but everything you post seems to be missing the big picture.
-
Posting about a cop playing basketball with a kid doesn't cancel out systemic racism or ultra-nationalists infiltrating the public safety sector of our communities to cause harm to those they deem as 'undesirables' with ease thanks to the badge.
-
Posting about a woman not supporting BLM due to her stance on abortion doesn't cancel out a movement of people that are tired of being exploited and killed by a system that perpetuates race inequality and police brutality.
-
Take a few steps back, my friend.
Take a look at the big picture.
When you look at the larger picture most of the police brutality and race inequality is in Democrat run places so BLM seems like a massive False Flag to attack anyone the Democrat party choices.    
Does that mean us rural poor people would be right to attack Republicans, since they'r ein charge of our crapsack areas? 

Nope, from what I can tell most left-wing groups hate rural Americans and have done everything they can to improvisation them.

Wait, so democrats should be attacked for running shithole urban areas, BUT, Republicans are off the hook for the shithole rural areas? How does that work? Incidentally, right wing groups pay lip service to us, but fuck us in the ass in the end. Go look at Kentucky.

Let me put it this way, most Republican run areas are manged fine so if one isn't that is the fault of a few politicians instead of the larger party. Considering the insane things that are happening in 2020(among other factors) the same thing can't be said about the democrats.

Like I said, you're a fucking cultist. All Democrat areas are shitholes, but you can't fault republicans when they oversee a shithole. Go look at Kentucky and tell me just how great that state is doing under one of the GOP's biggest talking heads and Trump's lead yes man.

View all replies

Republic and Democrat are the same shit, just from a different ass:

Republican: Poor folks should die.

Democrat: Poor folx should die.

-

Here's a visual representation of voting between the two:

Fail

I disagree, for the most part the abuses of power come from the Democrat party well the Republicans are used as scapegoats, whether its Jim Crow laws, reverse discrimination or outright breaking the Constitution it all stems from the Democrat party's willingness to play people against each other.

All I take from this is the republicans/conservatives playing the victim card as usual.

-

Can you provide proof that support these allegations?

Will you respect sources that don't have your political leaning?

It depends.

-

Is at an articles based an actual event that supports your theory, or is it an opinion piece that you are trying to deem as solid fact?

View all replies
My thoughts is that you can find anyone against anything with qualifications.
I agree with Beatty here, deliberately encouraging abortion in minority/poverty locations seems like a effort to remove or at least shrink entire demographics and communities.