George Floyd arrest video full

streamable.com/qkicjg 1/1
streamable.com/smlf8g 2/2

I have nothing to say. I am speechless. I feel deeply ashamed for supporting antifa and anonymous to burn down the current system because I thought it was racist. I now know I had been lied to. I feel enraged. God damn it! 
Comments192
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Apparently the media is bias. Google The Guardian Portland 2020 riots and then google The Sun Portland 2020 riots. Notice how the sun calls the protesters lawless where as the guardian is sympathetic towards them and critical of Trump sending his soldiers in.
Because the murderer is going to walk free and even if jailed is not enough to resolve the initially problem of police violence as with the many examples

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s8Jkl…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihOefD…

THAT IS WHY PEOPLE ARE ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to deport the guy, make new psychological evaluations for law officers, and get rid of anybody else who are police who have taken part in anything where the offender was non violent.
And the media bias keeps going on. Another example of how the media leaves black-on-white violence unreported.

North Carolinan man shot 5 year old kid in the head at point blank range. Not a peep from the US mainstream news media, except Fox News.
www.foxnews.com/us/north-carol…
Was it a police officer or did he hold some other form of local or federal authority?
I'm not entirely sure if I understand the question. From what I've gathered, the man who killed the boy wasn't a member of any federal authority, and was, in fact, a felon with 2 pending drug case felonies.

So it's a criminal doing what criminals do. The deal with George Floyd is that it was a cop doing what cops do BUT was recorded on video. If there wasn't that video their wouldn't have been such a big deal about it.

Yeah, true, but if you think about it, how many criminals just up and go and shoot a neighbor's 5 year old kid to the head? Very unusual if you ask me...

Sounds like there was something very wrong about the murderer but it isn't representative of a trend as is with the police murdering suspects.

I haven't seen the full hour if footage yet. Does it reveal a good reason for the cop to keep all of his body weight pressed to the man's neck for 8 minutes while a crowd begged him 5o stop and the man said he couldn't breathe?

I know it's now known that Floyd was acting like he was on drugs, and the knee went onto his neck *after* he started saying he couldn't breathe, so I'm not sure how those details make the cop's behavior better. Unless the idea is simply that drug addicts are fair game for thrill kills.
Had this video been released 2 months ago we could have saved the American people from so much utter useless bullshit.
Nah, there was still Botham Jean. I'm surprised that one didn't become the trigger. 
I'd have thought it would be Breyona Taylor.
Any sane and smart person knew we weren't getting the full story. That Floyd actually had enough drugs in him to cause his death isn't a surprise. That being said, the cops still went too far in this case.

As for Antifa and BLM. Remember, the real enemy of freedom and liberty is disguised as fighters of racism and hatred, and they all now have blood on their hands. They lie about not being organized even though they are international now, and they lie about having been infiltrated as an excuse for their crimes. Intolerance of intolerance is still intolerance.
Tell us about the Jews.
Literally nothing in that video justifies what the police did to Floyd. Nothing. Y'all on some dumb shit.
Why am I not surprised?

Is this the result of a toxic, criminal sympathetic culture we are fostering.

Every single one of the people pushing for this should be the ones to suffer the full brunt of the consequences and not the average citizen

Well this is going to blow up in there faces anyway, either Trump will get another term and sort it out or the country is going to burn. Either way the people pushing this madness aren't going to be let of the hook.

Fun fact: resisting arrest does not give police the legal right to kill you. Were the police responsible being threatened with lethal force? Were they being threatened with any kind of force? No, they were being resisted. 

I want to point out: Maybe Floyd is resisting because he's being detained for passing a single counterfeit 20? Seriously, do you have any idea how common counterfeits are? How often they enter the money supply? How often non-counterfeiters end up with them in their hands? All it takes is a teller not checking every single 20$ for it to be change that's handed back. Passing a single counterfeit 20 is a crime, but it's a crime on the level of littering, or not spinning widdershins while collecting eggs from red hens on a Sunday. It's a law that many, many people break without ever knowing, and is such a minor-league crime that being arrested for it in the first place is insane. Do you expect to be arrested for speeding? Passing without a blinker? It's that level of crime. There's an ocean between a single counterfeit 20 and what people should be arrested for. So, yeah, resisting arrest for this kind of shit? Completely reasonable. 
Did you look into Floyd's previous criminal record? They were probably cautious because of his past. But the cops were more than fair with him even taking him out of the squad car after complaining he couldn't breath.

Besides even the coroner's report states that Fentanyl was in his system and he had a heart condition as well. It casts reasonable doubt.
Is it hard for four officers to restrain a druggie without one pressing all his body weight on the suspect's neck for 8 minutes while a crowd and the druggie beg him to stop?
I am not disputing the officer's misconduct. That is abundantly clear. But the likelihood of that officer facing 2nd or 3rd degree murder charges is practically zero. Manslaughter however is still very likely.

Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." That conclusion, death due to heart failure.

However, according to prosecutors, in charging documents filed last week, early results "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."