I cannot relate to the events that have taken place over the past two months that started in Minneapolis due to what happened to George Floyd. Without a question of a doubt what happened to George Floyd was wrong and hopefully in a court of law through a trial there will be justice. Most likely it will happen.
What bothers me is all the people out there going into extremes over this one act of injustice and in some cases linking this to other isolated cases of injustice. I do not believe there is a serious problem with white people being systemic racist's towards blacks. Back in the 1960's when protests were being lead by Martin Luther King Jr. that was a problem. In those the days blacks had separate restrooms in public places in southern states, sports organizations had mainly whites, media communications had very marginal representation of minorities, and communities were majority segregated. Those days are gone, since the 1960's most of these problems have been changed in a positive way. In my opinion it seems that people today are looking for the extreme cases of mistakes or injustice as a banner for identity towards their protests and in some cases anarchy. Their are over 350 million people in this country, in recent years 1ess than 100 cases of white police officer mistakes towards blacks in dealing with the law. That is a very small percentage and probably the lowest you will ever get since humans will always make mistakes. The media, protestors, and especially the anarchists remind me of a type of hypothetical situation where a person that has their office cleaned gets angry and fires the cleaners because a strand of hair is found in an otherwise spotless room that was cleaned.
I have heard some of the verbal abuse chanted towards police officers on the front lines of these organized protests and in some cases riots. The police officers have had objects thrown at them, abusive shouts of disgusting remarks, and in some isolated cases police officers have been seriously injured for doing their jobs. These officers had nothing to do with a few isolated cases, and most probably have no racist beliefs towards anyone. One must conclude from this type behavior that the protestors and rioters are prejudice against police. Most often someone becomes prejudice because they judge an entire race based on the actions of a few. In many cases they have personally had some negative bad experience with someone from that race. As a result they believe all people from that race are the same as the few they had a bad experience with. Another contributing factor that causes racism is some false belief about the people of a race, most often malicious lies spread to antagonize. This is exactly what I am observing with the protestors and anarchists, they see a man in blue, especially white and they become prejudice towards that person based on a few isolated situations where officers have violated someone's human rights. As civil rights leaders of the 1960's believed "judge a person by their character not by the color of their skin". Here we have a bunch of fanatics judging people by the uniforms they wear (police officers) instead of the content of their individual characters. As a result they want extreme changes to society like getting rid of police departments, this is just as bad as before the 1960's when people denied minorities opportunities based on some prejudice belief they had. Getting rid of police departments is suicidal, chaos will result.
if you're out killing, destroying, stealing, that's not peaceful that's not even protesting. these poor sheep, instead of trying to halt the spread of a pandemic, being wise not to catch it (by now probably die with it since second wave looks worse), it appears stupidity is growing. should this be considered America's third pandemic to worry about? corona-chan, obesity and stupidity...
and when they get hurt for their rioting, I have very little sympathy for them. your choice to be a thug instead of being rational and thinking. a true protect would be peaceful, what they toss at you, you take it, you pray for a better outcome and let your voices be heard. oh wait that's MLK tactic, this new wave only know violence.
Obviously when you start shouting about white supremacy, accusing average people of racism and fascism, taking down statues and historical monuments. You bet some right-wing elements are going to show up.
By antifas definition, I guess the average person is a fascist. Therefore deserving to be beat up. Radical ideology is the issue here, no matter what side it's coming from
Yeah I think those nationalist radical groups are quickly going to spot a Starbucks drinking soy fella. And I'd argue that it's pretty hard to join antifa if you don't have green hair, a nose piercing and a soy latte in your right hand and the communist manifesto in the left hand. Obviously I'm exaggerating, but you get the point.
I think the bald head and angry face expression could work to join both right and left.
But why be part of those mobs? It only creates division and makes us weaker as a nation. Which is exactly what "they" want.. Divide and Conquer
I forgot I am evil Libtard Marxistic feminist misogynist commibastard, how dare I speak about peaceful protest forms, I should be back on street learning to pick up Chassaeus and throw them against the police, with the Autonomes and the Very Evil "Ant if A", ewhile burning trash in the dumpster, so the man don't do it for us.
And don't think I don't know about all the crimes of hippies. The flower genocide lets Stalin and Hitler looking like kindergarden.
I consume the only unbiased medias, ladiesbart.com and windybackdoor.com, along with dozens of highly competent investigative totally-not-at-all-gurulike-proceduring-absolutely-non-manipulative youtubers, which gives me the absolute omni-insight. I already finished my 6 grades in school in only 8 years! Now eat this!
Can you define Marxism for me? What part of it scares you? If you say "just look at history" I think that's a big cop-out because there have been just as many tyrannical blood-thirsty governments under capitalism so it's not like the communism itself makes it happen. Many factors make a dictatorship, and... very often involve a US-backed coup if we look at South America.
Seriously though you gotta look up Cuba instead of eating up what your government spoon-feeds you about it. Here's a great, balanced video showing the pros and cons of the history and modern Cuba: www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXBYlC…
Well, I have family members that's been in gulags for stealing a few grains. Most of my family were communists by ideology previously due to living in the ussr.
The only thing I've been spoonfed is how great socialism is, I lived in Canada previously. It certainly has it's pluses and minuses.
What worries me is the transition from a system of capitalism to communism and the resulting bloodshed from that. This what many of those protesting groups want. There is already bloodshed and this has only started.
Obviously capitalism has it's major flaws. But this time it will be a model closer to China, a mix of hyper capitalism with communism ideology dictating business policy. It's a very profitable way of doing business as demonstrated in China, and most of the big-tech corporations such as Google, Apple already praise that system and want a similar system in the US and other nations. Basically less rights for people and more power for government and big corporations.
1. You'll have a hard time finding a modern commie who thinks Stalin was alright.
2. That represents the situation of one country back in the day, it is not a definition and it absolutely is not what any protester wants and I think you know that.
3. Canada isn't a socialist country and we don't go around praising socialism here. Many social programs have a good reputation (because they're good) and others don't. Having a handful of social programs does not make a country socialist, otherwise the US would be as well.
4. I don't know where you get the idea anyone wants to be like China, I suppose there's a small fringe who likes China? But 99% of all the lefties I follow on youtube and twitter or hear about at any time... they don't like the CCP, they're anti-authoritatianism. Many are anarchists. Do you have a source to prove that that's what the majority of protesters want? I don't think even half of the protesters are commie-adjacent tbh they just want big big police reform, and understandably so.
5. I strongly doubt Apple would make pro-China comments, seeing as the USA is terrified of communism. Do you have source on that?
I still would like you to define marxism/communism and tell me what part of that ideology frightens you. I agree there have been atrociously bad attempts at it before, but the cool thing about history is we (try to) learn from it.
1. Here in Russia, Stalin sympathy is pretty high at the moment, especially with the youth and people still march to commemorate him. And I get it, he did a lot for the country and economy, built many great projects, there was social order, low criminality and "stability", took credit for wining the war. But then there was also a reign of terror and your neighbor could squeal at you at any moment. Sometimes just to live in your apartment, which was given by the government very often. Not to mention the slave labor and deaths in the gulags. 2. Many protesters want to stop racism against blacks. Some want to take what whites have. There's division in the movement. It's a Soros funded movement just like antifa. Ironically by a nazi collaborator. The Elite loves communism, anything to take away your rights and turn you into a slave. 3. Trudeau and his father are both socialists. Who said socialists don't like making money? Canada is not a pure socialist country of course, but it has many elements of it. Promotion of social rights, equality,restriction on religious influence of government. 4. I see many people wanting to abolish the police. Many are even calling for the end of America. But the thing is police will only be replaced by another form of policing. Anarchy is necessary for the Marxist, that is why they want to abolish the police. To replace them. Order out of Chaos. 5. The US is terrified of communism? This is not the 50s. A lot has changed. Marxism is basically an economic social dream that does not take into account human nature and it's flaws . As we can see from today, people have not changed one bit(in their core). There is no equality and there never will be, it goes against the laws of nature, we can only try to make things fair. Why the marxist label? because Marx says that the transition between an economic state where people own property,money and wealth creates inequality; therefore we need to start a revolution(or bloodshed) that will eventually lead to a state of communism with atheism at it's core, where the state allocates property and wealth. But instead of the capitalist taking a big chunk of your earned money, now it's the state. Yeah you will get some form of housing, healthcare,education, the state will "take care" of you in all aspects. You are basically turned into a human tool with limited freedom.
It's not a conspiracy, he is funding many of those movements, that is why he is banned in many countries. The woman in the video(one of the organizers) is saying "we did apply for a grant from Soros at one point". www.projectveritas.com/news/re…
So your evidence for BLM's anti-police brutality protests being a Marxist conspiracy is a hidden camera video of some woman from a different organism who applied for an unrelated grant from Soros at one point... you see why I can't accept that as valid evidence I'm sure. If one of the richest people on Earth was funding a protest, you'd think they'd have more than bricks and like the one guy with a gun to go against the massively over-weaponized US police. These are clearly people who have suffered, maybe they lost loved ones, maybe they lost their jobs, and they're angry at the system which keeps taking more and more from them.
The elites do not like communism, they fear it more than death itself. That's why the DNC cheated in Hillary's favor in 2016 to stunt Bernie's more left-leaning platform. Communism would take away billionaires' money. They like the current system. If the elites loved marxism perhaps they'd have some sort of news network that pushed that kind of propaganda? I can see you protest CNN is some sort of marxist conspiracy too but I assure you CNN is center-right. Very much capitalist.
Thing is, with a strong police state like the US has, they don't need to implement a new system (which in every possible way goes against their ambitions), they can very well have an authoritarian capitalist state. The communism does NOT make the state more or less authoritarian.
I hope you'll do more research on the protests, if possible away from the right-wing websites and maybe look at what actual protesters are saying, unfiltered.
Isn't obvious to you? taking down historical statues, that's one sign. Destroy history to re-educate. Even taking down statues with black people in them.
The elite love communism in that it brings a lot more control. Mix it with hyper capitalism and you have a system similar to China, very profitable. The middle-class slowly disappears and you have the poor working for bare minimum, the rich and the ultra-rich.
The elite are the people that you do not see on television very often, these are not your politicians. Politicians are just obeying orders
Most of those sites are libertarians, some with with right-wing content. But it's the opposition to the mainstream narrative who are left-leaning. People who are called right-wing today used to be called liberals a few years ago. If you are far-left, then anyone closer to the right seems like a far-righter. And the opposite is true.