"USA worst country in the world to raise family" says study

Comments126
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Your subject line then the lede from the post contradict each other. The OECD states are a much smaller subset of all states in the world.  

While I don't dispute that the US is on several axes, behind many other advanced states for various aspects of a safety net, that is still considerably different from being a bottom tier player globally.
Which family did they raise? XD

ThatWasLeftHanded Daily Mail?! Naaaah... fake news. Try again.

Meliran Fake news! Try again!

Gir rocks your socks off Fake news! Fake news!

Um... I don't just say "Fake news, try again." If you post a youtube I'll tell you to post a written article, but if you post something from a place like Daily Mail I'll tell you precisely its problems as opposed to dismissing it.

I used the same media source review website you used to point out Daily Mails problems to explain it did not have a favourable view on a left wing newspaper like The guardian either. But you didn’t want to hear it.

Yes because, as I said in that thread, nobody had linked the guardian.

It is amazing that so many are concerned about $400K+ tax when the majority of people triyng to bring up a family are struggling so much to get out of debt.
USA is being destroyed from within by outside forces.

Ask all these tired and poor people, humbled masses all yearning to be free, crossing our borders, stuffed in shipping crates, and paying their lives savings to smugglers who abandon them to die in the desert. Maybe they know something these surveyors must not know.

'MURICA

USA a USSR person or a Main-lander Redb Chinese or even nations without educational resources can grow up, be individuals, and have education that is recognizable and usable throughout the world.

You could come to USA, take out a retarded educational loan and go back to whatever nation get a job, and not pay that loan back because they have no contact information for that nation at all.

The USA you could literally work hard or study hard, have stocks, properties, get every single king of girl you could think of pregnant, drink every single kind of drink, and eat every single kind of meat. You could live like Alibaba back in your 3rd world nation or move to a place in the USA that is run down and live like Alibaba.

In USA you could dress like a hipster bum and people from other nations could see you as a rich guy. You have name-brand crap all over you for %99 off, you could be wearing counterfeit everything, and you still be prince.

USA pretty girl could get an nice laid back job where no mathematics is used, sewing is a must, and she might even be able to draw and sketch, or paint. Own a normal ( gigantic ) sized apartment, and have her take on all the different kinds of "meat". Sadly she could drive to an abortion clinic or put up for adoption and emancipate.

USA you could be below the income line, disabled and get benifits like food-stamps, public assistance, section 8, free job search, free training resources, free many things, reduced etc, or be wealthy as god given right and still be able to live cheap off plastic foods.
If we are really that terrible, why do we have a waiting list for citizenship?
USA was founded on immigration, unlike other countries.
USA can be 10 times worse and people will still migrating to it,
because the perception is that USA is neutral where the folklore, tradition
and national identity is trumpeting about democracy and freedom 24/7,
even though being at 25th place:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democrac…

If we started colonizing Mars and travelling to it being affordable
tons of people would be migrating to Mars too even though Mars
in reality being a fucking shit hole, simply because of the perception on neutrality
and equality and starting a new life and reinventing yourself.
Cause the American dollar is the strongest currency.

When I was in Mexico I bought a bag of chips for about 10 pesos and I think its absolute bullshit that its about 20-25 pesos now.

US money makes the world go around as much as I don't like that concept.
"Cause the American dollar is the strongest currency.
US money makes the world go around as much as I don't like that concept."

US dollar being the strongest is fictional and artificial.
The actual truth is: PETRODOLLAR.

After 9/11 USA went to attack:

1. Iraq which stopped selling oil for US dollar in 2000 and switched to euro. As soon as Iraq has been occupied, selling of oil was switched to US dollar.
2. Libya was planning to start pan-African currency and to get rid off of US dollar, it got attacked.
3. Syria stopped selling oil for US dollar in 2006 and you can find in news that Americans immediately
started spreading propaganda about Syria and talking about attacking it, which they did in the end.
4. Iran started selling oil for euro to Europe in 2007. USA wants to attack it.
5. Venezuela stopped using US dollar and switched to Chinese yuan, USA wants to attack it.

Petrodollar: USA and Saudi Arabia, the key components.

In 9/11 attack 15/19 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia and what EXACTLY USA did?
It went to destroy countries around Saudi Arabia: Yemen, Somalia, Iraq, Libya, Syria and occupying Afghanistan.

Why Afghanistan was occupied? Because it's in the center of everything.
Countries like Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan and other countries around Caspian Sea are full of natural gas and oil
which hasn't been exploited yet.
USA wants to either control Afghanistan or to have pro-American puppet government so that all those countries
replace Saudi Arabia which is rapidly staying out of oil.
Dragging pipelines over Afghanistan all the way to the sea across the part of Pakistan and oil and gas then being shipped.

There is misconception that USA is attacking and occupying those countries to steal oil.
In reality it's about forcing ENTIRE WORLD to keep using US dollar.
That way BLACKMAILING entire world because everyone then is piling up billions and trillions of US dollar to buy/sell oil.

When everyone piles up billions and trillions of US dollar, if you go to compete and destroy the US economy, 
you start losing money too when US dollar starts losing value.
The more you pile up US dollar, the more money you'll lose.

So, Americans are using military to blackmail and force everyone to keep piling up US dollar which makes USA to be
Nazi Germany of 21st century.

The consequence of that is that in 2008 when American criminals went to attack American main industry: real estate,
and to rob American people, ENTIRE WORLD went into financial crisis, because everyone was piling up US dollar for oil trade
and then using US dollar for other transactions.

Around 80% of all transactions in the world are done by US dollar which is EXTREMELY dangerous, even for Americans
because if America goes to shit, everyone else will go to shit and NOT being able to help Americans.

Here comes China with a better deal, giving a BETTER deal to everyone just in order to compete with a better deal against
American army and American imperialism, where countries can sell/buy oil with Chinese yuan but to exchange it for gold
at Shanghai and Hong Kong stock markets.
It just means that instead of piling up useless US dollar and virtual currency, you pile up physical currency and having it in 
reserves.

That way China can go to shit, USA can go to shit, it doesn't matter who goes to shit, you piled up gold, not some virtual paper.

That's WHY US dollar's relevance is fictional and artificial because if you let people to FREELY TRADE and to use currency of their 
choice and not having Americans pointing nukes at everyone and blackmailing everyone what currency to use, how to trade and with whom,
when and under what conditions, euro and yuan would be roflstomping US dollar in a FREE WORLD.

IMAGINE spending 1 TRILLION of dollars every year for the last 25 years and increasing foreign debt by 1 TRILLION of dollars every single year
just to keep your virtual currency relevant in the world.

China surpassed USA as the leading economy by 7 TRILLION of dollars WITHOUT pointing weapons at anyone.

Americans: We are the beacon of democracy, we are better than China (while pointing nukes into people's faces)!!!
Countries around the world: China is not pointing nukes into our faces, fuck off American degenerates!!!

Not that the U.S.A. is not terrible in many a respect, especially for the amount of wealth the country, and with that I mean 1% of it, controls, but I place little credence on “studies”  that attempt to rank something as undefinable as “goodness to race a child”.

All these numbers would change dramatically in the face of a view different subjective interpretations and variables can easily be chosen to propel whichever country one desires to the top.
If the USA is so bad, why are people still living there?
Because houses in other countries as well as plane tickets cost money. 
Rubber dinghies are free or very cheap. Thousands of Arabic people go by dinghy everyday. Why not Westerners?

Soooo, where's viable for me to travel by dinghy and NOT look like a complete hobo when I get there?

I’m sure Gary Lineker and Lily Allen appreciate you calling the cute little asylum seekers hobos.

Unless you are stinking rich.. You can afford excellent healthcare , luxury homes, vehicles etc etc.. Most people get rich by exploiting and stepping on others or even manipulating others such the posh god botherers that exist there.
Disappointing but not surprising
Why don't you go plant a tree or something...
Anything to escape your bubble world view...
Seen any unicorns lately?