What if Kanye West ran for President?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJUNTc…

Seriously he makes a lot of sense and would be a real Black president and not a Barack President.

All we have to do is start "tweeting" his name and idea for running for President and he would go for it.
Comments73
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well it's not gonna be the 2020 election since he failed to submit his petition on time.
Well, he is black... I'll give him that.
NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWER
Kanye's policies are actually pretty based. But with that being said, Kanye would make an awful president, he doesn't make coherent sense half the time, can't take ANY criticism whatsoever, and is constantly having mental breakdowns because he refuses to take his pills. 

Time to stop supporting meme candidates and pick a side.
Including the school prayer parts? I haven't heard a coherent plan for that one. 
Yeah sure, elect a man who aired his family’s private business live on the news, like when his wife attempted to abort their baby. Also he can’t handle heckling at his concerts.
He's also well known for interrupting people.
To quote one of my favorite comedy videos 

"Kanye West is about 2 years away from doing an oldies tour with Jameriqui!" 
Kanye already said he wants Trump to win this election.(lesser of two evils, my opinion)
Every vote or write in for Kanye is a vote for Trump.  Thats how it works.  He is a spoiler.  
I hope he gets his name on all the tickets. :)
Fans of his are going to be upset when they realise he can't make or release music in at least 4 years if he does become president. 

Also the pressure of being president isn't going to mix well with his Bipolar Disorder. Not saying it can't be done, but the high's and lows of that illness is going to present unique hurdles. Especially when he is experiencing mania (or hypomania. I don't know if he has Bipolar 1 or 2). I hope he is seeing a therapist. 
No, he doesn't. 
If he ran for President, then we're royally fucked.
Why ? You're not forced to vote for the guy ?
Oh, god. What a nightmare this is. The bar has been really lowered to have the likes of Trump and Kanye to be President. Next will have either Dennis Rodman, Honey Boo Boo, Roseanne, Paris Hilton, or Justin Bieber running for President latter on.
Let's play the game of how low can the bar go, shall we?
Or better yet, have James Cameron raise the bar so everyone can realize how Trump and Kanye are just loudmouth incompetent jackasses that shouldn’t be President at all.

southpark.cc.com/clips/i6j49g/…

It’ll probably even get Biden to drop out and let Bernie Sanders be the presumptive Democratic nominee.
Justin Bieber should totally run, with Paris Hilton as vice. :| (Blank Stare) 

Its just the guy who gets the nuclear football, so what could possibly go wrong ?
Here is his platform: kanye2020.country
I like it.
>>restoring prayer in the classroom including spiritual foundations.

Which religion gets to dictate the prayers? 

>>Support faith-based groups to provide vital local services

Does this mean muslim and satanic groups get support too? 
Christian religion. Islam isn't a religion. Satan religion is a type of atheism. 
“Islam isn’t a religion”

Oh you poor fool...

Icon - Oh You Guy 

This is not a new concept even to Muslims.

So Jews, Hindus, Jainaists, Sikh's and Buddhists; what do you do with them?