Cops should just track the protesters and murder them in their own homes

Given the country is going to shit, might as well put the cherry on top and stop the hesitation of a massive civil uprising. 
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
That would be quiet possible considering the new corona-tracking apps. All it would take is one leak and people would be able to work out where you are all the time. XD

(Scary part is the fact that I am actually not wrong. )
If course it's new account. How old? Like a day? Def a troll
sounds like you suck at your job corona virus.

Herd immunity is a real thing. it's like mexicans taking away your job.

Wow! I'm surprised the original post is still standing. Seems to violate community standards and is also provocative and an incitement.  
I would assume that, given the user name, its obviously irony.
I see it now...
This is exactly what the Chinese Communist Party does to maintain total control of their country 
Killing people is not okay. At all. Not even a little.
since rioters are tracking down and destroying homes, killing people within homes, tossing fire bombs in where there are children...

that's what happens when you start something, don't be butthurt if you're tracked down like criminals and drug out and arrested.  I hope they are handcuffing these thugs and letting the whole neighborhood see, if they haven't started rounding them up, they will eventually.

if not, then that just shows how weak America continues to be.  China had no problem to round up their surviving rioters.

but hey, the spread of the virus is on these thugs now, so not only are they criminals they are also helping with the pandemic hysteria.  and since CNN can't lie (ha!) www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/world/c…
Yes, remember how Order 66 went?
I will say this.  Get rid of the Police and they will be replaced by Vigilante squads.  When one group starts assassinating everybody else will join in the game.
This sounds like more idiotic blather from a smurf account (I suspect SeaDragon or an equivalent loon-troll)
Are you a complete moron? Do you know how much that would cost? There's the man power put in to tracking and slaughtering, then there's the tax revenue lost from the loss of taxable citizens and finally, there's the wage slave labor that is gone. Please think before making idiotic suggestions. 
Hopefully they'll at least make it quick on me and my wife. Assuming they reach me before we carry out our pact. 
It doesn't work that way. If one want to stop the hesitation, it's on those to recognize deescalation is in their best interest. The military is not on their side, and for good reasons. P.S I'm not a protestor, but an observer of the situation and events that happened.
I mean, if you're an accelerationist, that's definitely the way to do it.
Wow, I guess not only the Chinese are using the word "accelerationist" to f with Xi.
America also has its own version.

I never got the impression that accelerationism was strictly a Chinese thing, it's a tendency w/in both the right and the left. But I guess it's new for a lot of people w/this Boogaloo thing.

Yep. All this will do is bring a civil war, and given the military is not completely loyal to Trump, it isn't in their best interest. I rather see this situation deescalated as civil war is increasingly likely as a possibility while addressing issues with the current laws.
Let's hope they get you first.