Details

May 21
Link

Statistics

Replies: 167

Incels now considered terrorist in Canada

:iconseadragon666:
SeaDragon666 Featured By Owner May 21, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
An incel in Canada went to a massage parlour and attacked the women. The government now is charging him with right wing terrorisms :dead:

Here is the source:

youtu.be/cK9oNH5i9Fg

Do you think Incels are terrorist and should be under police surveillance?

Should Incels be sent to concentrations camps to protect women?

are incels right wing, left wing, or could be both?... why is the government considering this right wing terrorism? :omg: 

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconfred1009:
fred1009 Featured By Owner May 22, 2020
If one watches the video with forebrain engaged. It appears that this specific "incel" is being charged as a terrorist. Not all "incels" are being charged. As usual you pull poop out of some hole in your body and smear it all over. 
:iconsmithnikova:
Smithnikova Featured By Owner May 22, 2020
And always comes out smelling like a rose. How does he do it...
:iconvalkea:
valkea Featured By Owner May 23, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
And always comes out smelling like a rose. How does he do it...

Seriously? See Trolling 101, "The Fisher"
fextralife.com/trolling-101-pt…

He takes a news item - in this case about one individual with a machete in Canada - makes a misleading thread about it to lure in the innocent. Then toys with them.
Smithnikova Featured By Owner May 23, 2020
Okay that explains his initial shots, but he goes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY further than this, you realize, and still does.
You mean pushes your buttons by making offensive statements?
I read that article, I didn't see anything about boasting your intentions to commit felonies or participate in human trafficking. 
So, do you think he actually commits felonies or participates in human trafficking? Or does he just say these things to provoke a reaction?

The very first sentence in the Wikipedia page on Internet troll reads:

In internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

Yes I do. I see no indication otherwise. It takes a diseased brain to boast about such things.
(1 Reply)
If you shut off your forebrain (and plug your nose) that explains it.
valkea Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Which is bad because lockdowns cause involuntary celibacy :bucktooth: 
:iconsomeweebname:
SomeWeebName Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
You know, I find it fascinating how you cannot even be bothered to watch the news you're supposedly trying to raise awareness for. So, firstly, incels as a group are not considered terrorists in Canada. That's a gross misrepresentation of the case you're talking about (even according to your own source you linked to). The suspect (singular, not plural) is a minor--17 at the time--and went to an erotic massage parlor in Toronto where he didn't simply "attack the woman" as you put, but flat out killed 24-year-old Ashley Noell Arzaga and injured another woman who had to be taken to the hospital with multiple stab wounds. Now, going off the evidence that a 17-year-old who could not legally be a patron of the establishment in question went in there with a weapon to kill women he had no connection to and the police find links with him to a movement constantly talking about how women are whores who either don't deserve to live or should be worshiping a man's junk gives a strong case that the act would fit the legal definition of terrorism in Canada. Now, since you can't be arsed to look that up yourself, going by your phenomenal reading and listening comprehension demonstrated in your post, I'll add it for you.

>
In Canada, section 83.01 of the Criminal Code[1] defines terrorism as an act committed "in whole or in part for a political, religious or ideological purpose, objective or cause" with the intention of intimidating the public "…with regard to its security, including its economic security, or compelling a person, a government or a domestic or an international organization to do or to refrain from doing any act." Activities recognized as criminal within this context include death and bodily harm with the use of violence; endangering a person’s life; risks posed to the health and safety of the public; significant property damage; and interference or disruption of essential services, facilities or systems. 

Yeah, killing and injuring random women working in an adult entertainment/relaxation industry while finding content about how those women are worthless in the suspect's computer, that would mean THAT SINGULAR individual is charged with terrorism. The astounding leap in logic it takes to go from that to "all incels are terrorists now" and then trying to make that a political issue by throwing in the barebones work to make this a "discussion" by asking questions you really don't care about the answers to, demonstrates some absolute idiocy.
SeaDragon666 Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Text walls are boring :fart:
:icongametrek:
GameTrek Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Professional General Artist
......Sigh.....

That news reel was faked.

Going into an male oriented adult theme club posing as a massage parlor and killing one of their employees is stupid.

Having gone to college and working with persons who works inside of such places it would be understandable that if the "suspect"
would have any relationship with the
"victim" makes more sense.

They were dating.
That was one of her big customers.
He felt love and she was trying to pick him up.
He got a lap dance from her.

Otherwise their is absolutely no sense to why a random stranger ( who I might add looks really nice ) would go and attack a club girl.
That is stupid.

That being said your going to target somebody who works inside of a place of berlesk. You might as well target somebody who is being trafficked for sex since they came out of the womb........like that gal
from that "Noneck reality show" series.

The guy is 24yo he could get a temporary job like I did and within six month rush OT and make $25,000 while maintaining his body and then go into that club and pretend he is a playboy and screw a bunch of them over and over again, or better yet
use that income to take girls out on cheap dates.

He could be 21 and still be with a person who is 12 and nobody would care, replacing those numbers 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, etc nobody would care. He is a man he is not a woman. He does not have worry about eggs he has to worry about getting fat from girls hospitality, from their mothers, sisters, aunties, and grandmothers, or in my case business associates feeding him to make him fat ( that is how gals claim their guy via feeding him, they avoid certain foods when they want sex from him ).

This is just pathetic. You walk into a place of business. A place clearly designed to attract you to go into for that reason.

Again I would not be surprised the person actually knew somebody that worked there.
:iconaspiepiestamps:
AspiePieStamps Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Thank God... Now could someone please arrest you???
He's like Darksydephil. Something somewhere in the cosmos is so screwed up it prevents him from ever having to take responsibility for anything he says and does. He's invincible. 
:iconblackbook668:
blackbook668 Featured By Owner May 22, 2020
Of course people are approaching the whole situation from the most boneheaded point of view, which is taking a group at face value and deciding what is to be done with it, as if you can just fix the problem by chucking such a broad group of people here or there. No one's looking into the why of things, why is it that some of these people act out? That's the more intelligent approach to things, the one that would have more of an impact than this purely superficial answer of x group gonna x.

The problem people have with it is it asks difficult questions and doesn't just simply point a finger and condemn which is the easy route, questions for example about the nature of our relationship with sex and relationships. If you question something in such a manner isn't it somehow justifying the motives? I don't buy such thinking. Such thinking is tantamount to saying certain ways of thought are and will always be this way but that's not true at all, not by a long shot. Were incels always around? No. OK, so what's happened to have caused them to be a thing?
I already said what caused them to be that way; they're media victims about the nature of sex and relationships.

But how exactly do you expect us to address the situation when they not only refuse help and advice, but violently lash out against it? It's like trying to talk someone out of Jonestown. 
People call themselves victims like this to get out of taking responsibility for their own actions.

The media is a reason but it is not an excuse. We decide how we react to the world, the world does not decide for us, that is our responsibility. No one makes these people act the way they do and they are fully to blame. But when such things happen people should still ask themselves why and if it can be avoided in the future then it should.

A cultural shift is the only meaningful way to deal with this. We have a media that obsesses with it. We also have people who claim that the media doesn't really play that much of an influence in people's lives but is nonsense thinking. We are influenced by what we spend most of our time engaging in and for many that is some form of media.

An example of the way things are warped in our culture is how it targets those who haven't gotten laid. If you actually look at what it is, it's a pretty bizarre obsession... teenage boys must have sex at a certain age.

But really it's more broad than just sex. The thing is we live in a culture that's confused and that doesn't make any sense to those growing up in it. The influencers of the day don't enlighten people, they confuse and bewilder.
I don't consider it an excuse either, as they're downright hostile when you explain this and offer to help them see how things actually work the real world and a better way to cope with it. And yes, it's an extremely bizarre obsession that doesn't jive with reality in the least.
blackbook668 Featured By Owner Edited May 22, 2020
It's not their obsession though, it's one that they've inherited and of course they're going to be hostile, people don't just lightly arrive to such conclusions. You're not going to get a <i>meh, seems I was wrong about things</i> type reply, that much seems pretty obvious.
Honestly it's a bit beyond me. Just putting that out there if I come across like I totally know the answer. No, not even close. I do know however that it's not some simple thing like <i>oh, the internet is the thing that's done all this</i>. Pfft, if only everything was so easily solved.
Also as a clarifier to anyone reading this, when I talk of <i>incels</i> I mean people who are vengeful because of that fact, not just anyone who happens to be like that.
The internet, like with anything, simply allowed it to spread exponentially and for people to confirm their biases with each other. Unfortunately, I don't know of any other way to deal with them than to try and show them the sunlight so to speak. You don't reinforce people's delusions, that's Mental Health 101.
blackbook668 Featured By Owner Edited May 22, 2020
Reddit allows this more than 4chan despite being all snooty and acting superior. It allows it more because like-minded comments are upvoted and dissenting comments are downvoted. Means, with certain subs, some very toxic ways of thinking are promoted and made to feel <i>normal</i> while voices which would rightfully call out such thinking are silenced.
Take Elliot Rodger as an example. He'd never be encouraged on /r9k/ the same way he was on the subs he frequented, his whole <i>puberty</i> obsession was a complete oddity to the board and instead of getting support he'd just be dismissed out of hand as a loon.
Purely going on gut instinct here, but I think it's very dangerous for such people to feel as if they're alone because then they have nothing to lose. I don't think they can exactly be talked better, least of all with the kind of drivel that passes for inspiring on the internet.
Not gut instinct, that's pretty well established human behavior.
Still, SOMETHING has to be done. Even I'm not that eager to just leave them to the wolves of the real world, especially when they've proven they'll follow through on their violent talk.
:iconraskolnikow110:
Raskolnikow110 Featured By Owner May 22, 2020   Artisan Crafter
"OK, so what's happened to have caused them to be a thing?"

Internet.
That's a superficial answer.
Not really. 

It was an internet phenomenon at first.
For the first time, a wider public outside the Internet became aware of these people after one of them ran amok in California.

There were at all times for the opposite sex repulsively weeds and nature took care of it.
The Internet now gave these weeds the opportunity to network, encourage each other, reproduce cognitively and thus become a threat to society.
To say something is a phenomenon in this context is not to understand it in the slightest but be baffled by it. It's the internet... that's weak... and incorrect.

The internet is merely a method of communication, it is not a reason in and of itself for such behaviour.

People should understand what makes people think a certain way and make efforts to combat that.
It developed in the internet and is described as phenomenon. 

Internet is not just a method of communication, as most people you seem to underastimate its impacts.
Of course, it's the reason that these people can make each other so insane that they run amok.
Do you even know how world was without internet?
These little weaklings would have remained isolated in the pre-internet age, as the nature of human society wants it.

The alt-right just gives them the tools to to obtain confirmation in their weakness and cowardness.

To get rid of incels, one just has to sanctionize the alt-right stronger. Problem solved.
Yes, and? I know what the word phenonenon means.
I made a mistake when I said that because obviously it is not but it is not <i>the cause</i> of it. Maybe the <i>spread</i>, sure, it's the cause of that but the origin? No.
It doesn't take a support group to turn people into killers.
What does that mean exactly? How would it get rid of incels?
These are not simply people who are incapable of building relationships with other people.
This is a general problem of Western societies, so you are right that this is not due to the Internet.
However, that idiologized misantropenes have their origin there.
Perhaps we are talking about different things. I have read that some people differentiate between Incels and political incels. I reject this, I am talking about the latter.
Incel means precisely this idiologized, anti-human habit of men who are incapable of relationships. The others donīt need a label.
(1 Reply)
Feminism obviously :lol:
Are you sure? Did feminism create the relationship society has to sex... or have they merely reacted against that? Is it the cause... or just another piece of the puzzle?
SeaDragon666 Featured By Owner Edited May 22, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Before feminism the social contract was women grow up and marry a suitable candidate in their community. Marriage was seen as an essential to create families, and families were the building blocks of society.

Feminism came, and told women.... you don't have to marry, or have a family, you just can get a job in Mc. Donalds and fuck around with whomever you want.... 

Feminism told women, you should not settle for an average guy, you deserve the top alpha male....

Women believed the lies of feminism, and as a result the fabric of society has been disrupted.... Women now fuck around with the top 20% of men, men that have no intentions to commit to them in any way shape or form.... 

Women now have adopted the victim mentality, with movements like Me Too... if an alpha man fucks an eager woman, and she doesn't get the benefits she expected from giving herself to him, now she can charge him with assault and make false rape allegations, even decades after the relationship.....

Feminism created a toxic environment for men, and young men full of testosterone fall prey to their sexual desires and become incels :dead:
:iconhellypse:
Hellypse Featured By Owner Edited May 22, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
This is pure bullshit.

We need feminism because WE ARE NOT BOOBS AND WOMBS.
And we don't care about your toxic nostalgia, we want to be free, we want to make our own choices, we want to be respected, and we want to kick your ass if tries to piss us off. Too bad for you. Now you have to learn to do things by yourself.

" young men full of testosterone fall prey to their sexual desires and become incels" -> They are nothing more than dumbasses.
Women have desires too, you know ? They can be extra horny and masturbate all the day. But they won't harass you. Because we have EDUCATION.
fred1009 Featured By Owner Edited May 22, 2020
>> Women have desires too, you know <<

True enough. However, there are some men who no longer feel obligated to service female desires.

Feminist: "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." 

MGTOW: "A man needs a woman like a fish needs a fishhook." 

There is no evidence that most MGTOW's are incels. 

70% of homeless in the US are male. (Who cares? Do you hear any public interest about shelters for homeless MEN?)

Over 90% of workplace deaths are male.  (Tough shit! Men are expendable.)

Men are over 3 times more likely to commit suicide than females. (Just thinning the herd of weaklings) 

The criminal justice system consistently gives lesser sentences to females for the very same crimes.
Example: Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli collage admissions scandal: Same case, same charges for both, but Giannulli will serve over twice the jail sentence and pay a 40% greater fine. 

What a divorce can do to a man is obscene. (Lets hear it for equality!)

The sad thing is most women are not responsible for this situation. But, some men are deciding that the best tactic is not to play this game. How many men are doing this? We don't know but, it doesn't take a lot of men going MGTOW to effect the marriage and birth stats.  

:iconhellypse:
Hellypse Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
What is the link between women rights and homeless ? With workplace deaths ? Are you trying to do that justice and the entire society is pro-women and anti-men ? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
99% of rapers are not condemned, half of women were, are or will be raped, 90% of domestic violences victims are women, 90% of domestic charge are assumed by women, etc, etc, etc.
A vast majority of men are not or poorly educated by their parents (especially their dads). And the result is : violence, immaturity, inability to do things by themselves (that's why they need a slav-... a wife), etc. They are babies who think that they are men because they have a beard. Nothing more.
Don't be one of them.
Be independent instead of looking for a slave.
There is no love if there is no equal rights and respect.
>> half of women were, are or will be raped <<

It's highly unlikely that MGTOW men will be raping anybody, beating women up, or looking for a slave. That's the point. They are staying away. It's hard to rape (or be accused of rape) if you are not around.  

>> What is the link between women rights and homeless <<

The point is, few people in the public arena give a rats behind about homeless men, suicide rates, or workplace deaths and you clearly don't give a shit either!  

(1 Reply)
Okay, but once you hit the wall you will be unhappy and bitter. Because at the end of the day you cannot have everything you want. Life doesn’t work like that. 🥺
Welcome to talking to SeaDragon, our local cult leader/serial killer in training
Yes. It's all those women laughing at his junk is why he defends incels. 
The collapse of marriage wasn't the cause of this rise in such people though I admit it may be indirectly a contributing factor (hence feminism being a puzzle piece in this).

As for the attitude some women have, I don't believe that's a feminism thing. I think it's a media thing and by a media thing I mean about a world the media creates which creates this unrealistic expectation in people. It's the same thing which leads to men having unrealistic ideals about the perfect woman.

The movement is a little bit more complex than most people think it. It's in reaction to the consequences of a culture which had a very unhealthy relationship with sex. Not necessarily a good reaction but I'm just saying what something is here, not condoning it.
:iconrainbowfusion86:
Rainbowfusion86 Featured By Owner May 21, 2020
yeah, people who harm others are bad, but pos like that guy are the minority of the incel community. most incels i talked to were actually pretty nice
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner May 21, 2020  Student Artist
Good.
Deus vult :stab:
:iconthenegan44444:
TheNegan44444 Featured By Owner May 21, 2020
Yes they should be for fucks sake
What about the women refusing to sleep with them? Are they terrorist too? 🥺
Smithnikova Featured By Owner Edited May 21, 2020
No, and it would take someone with your diseased brain to equate that to terrorism.
They are psychologically torturing incels with their refusal to share their Pusey.
It's called exchange of value. Incel's give crappy short rides. That's usually why they are incels. 
Then by that logic I can sue anyone with a nicer car than I because it psychologically tortures me that they wont let drive it. You are a brain diseased little shit, you know that?
Add a Comment: