PSA: How to legally decline a vaccine

Step 1. Do not refuse a vaccine, otherwise you'll be considered belligerent. Instead you can politely decline the service by doing the following.

Step 2. Ask the doctor if the vaccine has MRC-5 in it (they all do, these are aborted fetal cells and other DNA). If it does, you have the right to decline.

Step 3. Also ask if there is a possibility of a "Iatrogenic reaction"(an adverse reaction caused by multiple compounds or drugs interacting with each other) from the vaccine(they all do.) When the doctor says, "Yes, it does", that's your Get Out of Vaccine Jail Free Card. Thank the doctor for their offer and walk away.

Remember, doctors have sworn the Hippocratic oath(which is to do no harm), and they MUST honor it. This how we can legally (and respectfully) decline their offered mandated services and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. Now you know.

Additional points:

Forced vaccination is a violation of the UNESCO 2005 Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights  Article 6 Section 1 = Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.

portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-UR…

Comments893
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
1. you can refuse a vaccine by choice: religious, scientific or ignorance.
2."Ask the doctor if the vaccine has MRC-5 in it (they all do" yeah that last bit is BS as most are chemically derived from the original molecular chain for rapid industrial production - the first part you can Google before wasting the doctor's and your time.
3. A doctor would have your medical records and not prescribe a treatment that conflicts/inhibits/reacts with any medication or supplements that are already in your system as it would leave them open to legal recourse on the grounds of medical negligence...have you not listened to the hilarious legal BS on every treatment advert on tv.

Hippocrates Oath now that's a fun one as at it's modern core it mean's 'do no harm' but in reality it's observe, assess, respond rather than ascribe to the orthology of belief systems...tis the difference between using leeches to treat bubosis and lancing the bubos - the former: killed the patient by reducing blood flow and impacted the imuno system, the latter: hot knife (thus sterilized) inserted into the infection growth site (the bubos) killed the infection at source reducing the amount of systemic transfer - result fever and recovery. Others chose to 'pray' it away or burn sage, their villages no longer exist except on historical maps.

At this point it is worth mentioning that the 'flu jab' (pre-covid-19) was often a waste of time and in many cases only produced a 'mild' flu reaction to 'bolster' the 'at risk' system. They were concoted from previous flu RNA and it only takes days for the virus to mutate in a receptive community.

Covid-19 Vaccine will take 18 months of 'in camera' (meaning the general populous) use to assess it's effectiveness out of lab trials.

Known CV-19 issues:

Thrombosis - low level is a reddening/purpling of the joints (often experienced by Reynards sufferers) and/or a swelling of the extemeties: feet (in particular), hands and or head (Migraine). Aspirin is the medical treatment for these in high doses but be warned it is dangerous to take Aspinin beyond reccomended dosage - can cause capiliary bleading and strokes. Aspirin is a chemically derived reproduction of the active ingredient from White Willow Bark which can be drunk twice a day as part of a herbal tea or added to a smoking mix with lower risk. The latter is better for combating respitory infection when mixed with Coltsfoot or Marshmallow leaf as both are expectorants (lung clearing) but should only be added after potential expopsure (ie:shopping trips.)

"Additional points:" valid as it recants my retort 1. and has no relation to your assertions 1-3 and opinion.
You seriously believe this nutter?
Interesting take on the matter. Certainly one of the better responses I've had on this thread.
By any chance could you provide research and resources that have been proven? 
And now Canada has ordered 37 million syringes for mass vaccination purposes, and UK is making it mandatory for people to have a facial mask in public transport after 15th of June.  And the latter comes, like two months and a half after British people have been travelling in fully packed subways. The people in power people must think normal people are idiots.

Keep your wits about you, people.

I don't know what you're reading

your P S A is all the way wrong

Just providing some tools for people that wish to protect their right to decide for their health matter without running into excessive hassle or pressure.

I for one won't be taking any rushed RNA corona vaccine or anything.

the canadian scum injected me something while i was in their shitty french school, did not document what it was. How their vaccine will react with other vaccine, i dont know.
I'm sorry to hear that. There's been practically no studies on the cumulative side effects of the vaccines.

It'd be wise to opt out from the coming coronavaccine, seeing how it's an experimental and quite possibly a gene altering RNA vaccine. I'm not quite sure as to how well pretending being a vegan or a JW would work out, though they might be worth a shot too.
Gates want to reduce the population with a poisonous vaccine.

He is an NWO'ler.
Honestly, as someone who works on a critical care floor of a level 2 trauma center, if someone declines a vaccine we don't care. Interestingly, we have nurses who can't receive the vaccine because they are allergic to vaccine components or because they don't want it. the hospital justs asks them to wear a mask and pay extra attention to hand hygiene so they don't get sick. 

It is your body, we respect what you choose to do or not do to it. It would be breaking the Hippocratic oath to force someone to get a vaccine against their will. All we mark is "refused" and continue on with our lives. 

Health insurance companies, on the other hand, that is something that gets a bit trickier as each insurance company has its own set of mandated rules, guidelines, and coverages. Country to country can be different as well, as well as state legal statues and considerations on the matter too. Especially when it comes to minors. CDC has some interesting points on that: www.cdc.gov/vaccines/imz-manag…

(Article is for down below, 
www.newsweek.com/sending-paren…
Enforcement doesn't work, and I can't think of a situation where imprisoning someone for refusing to get a vaccine for themselves or for their minors who they have custody for would work. At the same time, I also think that if you are refusing to participate in the guidelines set forth by my company in relation to getting a vaccine, I don't think it is wrong for me to refuse your services, employment, or business at my establishment if I have certain rules set in place to keep staff and fellow customers safe. 
This irrational hatred against that what keeps you healthy is just astounding... As.the saying in medical community goes, if you hear hoofbeats, except horses, not zebras. And this can very well be applied to vaccines really.
And why are you responding to a troll?

Just giving him advice, that's all.

Stamp - They're not the same by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - What are you, 5? by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - Capital Letters by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - SJW by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - Human Stupidity by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - United States by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - Sanity by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - Religious Zealots by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - Religion in Government is a bad thing by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - Read People, Read! by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - Land of the Free by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - BFN by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - Ubuntu LTS by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - Windows 8 by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - Linux Windows Macintosh by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - Stop Saying it is! by ThatWasLeftHanded   Stamp - Art by ThatWasLeftHanded  
Oh noes, it looks as if the cabin fever from the isolation is getting to it.
This Unseco's declaration is as useless as Human Right's Freedom of movement!
Don't know about that. Still, it's good to have at least some ammunition, seeing how insane things are getting...
Haven't had one since I was like 6 lol. They seem kind of useless if you don't live in shit and mud like 3rd worlders do, haven't had a flu shot since 5th grade at that only the last time ai even got the flu was in 2002 or so, all Imremember was that jackiechan adventures was on tv when my homework came for the day lol.

Just don't eat like shit, exersise and wash your fucking hands.
Still, it sure is better to be safe than sorry...