Aurora IL shooter getting called white when he wasn't

It. Is. Retarded.

If you have participated in the shooter race game(right or wrong answer) in twitter,consider yourself an actual racist. Shame on you!

The shooter was not even supposed to own a gun but he slipped thru the cracks of the system and managed to have one.

went and shot up 5 people and injured several others.

I send my condolences to those 5 people and their loved ones for this tragic experience.

Edit:to the people saying who is white. www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQA3J9…
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm reasonably active on Twitter, but this is the first time I've seen any mention of race in any connection at all with the Aurora shootings. People are talking about gun violence, not race.

But I'm sure you can find plenty of loons on Twitter saying just about anything.
We should talk about race, since statistics show blacks are more likely to engage in violent crimes :)
Yeah leftists arent saying white males are evil....

*Fart*
He's what he should be focused on:
www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/us/illi…

Surprise surprise a convicted felon using a gun he didn't legally own committing a mass shooting...Why aren't we discussing these critical failures in that costed people their lives...
Unfortunate reality:
Liberal news network response: This man's had gun accessories that allowed him to kill a large amount of people, we need more gun control to prevent these massacres!
"a convicted felon using a gun he didn't legally own"

From your CNN link:

• In January 2014, Martin, then living in Aurora, was issued a firearm owner's identification card, or FOID card.
• On March 6, 2014, he applied to buy a .40-caliber Smith & Wesson handgun from a gun dealer in Aurora.
• Five days later, he took possession of the gun, having passed a background check and a five-day waiting period.

So he legally owned it, since he legally bought it, and they legally passed him and gave it to him.

Also from your CNN link: "She said background checks for buying the gun and obtaining the FOID card are different than background checks for the concealed-carry permit. "The ... firearm purchase does not require fingerprint. There is a background check, but no fingerprint is required," she said."

No fingerprinting for buying the weapon - only for concealed carry. How does that make any sense? This is exactly why we need more thorough background checks everywhere. And then they sent him a letter but didn't go and get his gun when he was flagged for the concealed carry. Talk about dropping the ball!
If he is a felon it wasn't legal and further proves gun control doesn't work
"further proves gun control doesn't work"

It obviously further proves that they need a better and more thorough process - like the one for carrying concealed - for every type of gun license.
But you think voter ID laws are to strenuous for minorities and want people to jump through 500 different hoops and be forced to spend hundreds of dollars just to exercise a right.

Felons should be allowed to own guns anyways.
"Felons should be allowed to own guns anyways."

I can't see how that could possibly go wrong.

Oh wait... yes I can. :paranoid:
it's always twitter smh
I'm not sure where the article called the guy white. :B

That said, being awful and violent is a White People Thing, didn't you know? Minorities can't do anything wrong. Therefore, this guy was OBVIOUSLY white all along. Totally. For sure. Really!
lookit another chance for "them" to run with their "agenda" in regards to "another shooting".  it's not the gun's fault, if he had no signs of mental illness then he's allowed to buy a gun, aka wasn't on a list.  second, yes it was the shooter's fault, as well as the government's fault for not maintaining mental illness checks on EVERYONE.  instead of using it as their agenda, why not do something for the shooters.  no one cares for the mentally ill... at any rate saw nothing mentioned in the article about being of said skin pigment... oh did you know it's super easy to obtain a gun illegally... lastly, welcome to the net, thanks to brainwashing people often assume before they get the facts, I believe a few news outlets do this to this day, sometimes even "lightening the image" to make their "idea" stick.  when they are called on it sometimes they apologize most times they bury the story.  also, twitter is full of a lot of filth, lies and idiots in action, as are a lot of legit social media sites, welcome to the net, it's a dangerous place so be careful where you slither.
I saw no one make any mention of his race anywhere, though?
Twitter mainly.
just recently found this video pointing it out too
No. What is this nonsense? The sooner people stop arrogantly proclaiming so and so thing is racist, the better.
Who said he was white?
A few people on twitter, but i would not call that a trend.