Unwilling to Work? Alexandria Red Cortez, wants to give you financial security and a livable wage.

I love the idea, fuck working.... just give me money!!! 

Where do I vote for Cortez? :eyes:

do you love the idea of not working and getting a living wage and financial security? just like magic!!!! like a miracle!!! :party:

youtu.be/WWolyD-i19E

She is a real commie:

youtu.be/0TbHx3yt16Y

Now, if most Americans decide not to work, who is going to build all those bullet trains that will replace all airplanes in 10 years? :lol:
Comments46
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
> if most Americans decide not to work

Fun fact: If one out of 100 americans would work, thanks to modern technology, it would still be enough to feed the other 99, easily.

Fun fact 2: Most people will work even if there is no wage. For example women have worked at home for zero pay over thousands of years.

Fun fact 3: Cortez doesnt want you to live in riches if you dont work. You get a better wage if you work.

Now please continue your doomsday panic its so nice to see you run in circles crying "the end is near, the end is near, waaaaa"
I am not panicking, I just want my money, so I can stop working 8-)
Did you used to post as the anarcho communist stirnerite?
So why should I be a productive member of society when I can be paid to let others do that work instead?
In other words - why cant you be rich ?
There are many questions.
Yes, fuck working 8-)
No, thank you.
Cool, you can work hard and pay very high taxes, so unwilling to work people like me, can enjoy life 8-)
Got any real evidence, as opposed to youtube bullshit?
It's 2019, the age of alternative media, stop living in the past 8-)
It's not a credible source. That doesn't change because of the media.
It was in her manifesto you idiot.
Then even a fucktard like you should be able to provide a link from a legitimate news source, yet you still haven't.
So, here's what just happened.

You know how to use Google, and probably knew this was in her manifesto, and want to support her but don't have a legitimate excuse for this type of rhetoric. 

So instead of defending that position you decided to just be shitty. 

That or you just don't know how to use Google.
If it's there, where is the link?
CNBC so you can't say it's biased www.cnbc.com/2019/02/07/ocasio…
It says her plan offers economic security for everyone, that happens to include those unwilling to work. 
View all replies
well for those who do know this, it's going to fail.  it won't accumulate new wealth let alone what's the point of getting a job.  it will crash the economy, because nothing is truly free.  but if the idiots think that, then they are going to do their best to lie to win at something, only causing more failure.  oh, let's not forget she seems to think medicare for all is going to work, she wants to tax cow farts and wants to force everyone to believe "climate change" in their sense of it is real. I'm thankful one still has to be a certain age to run for president...
A fart tax should also apply to people :fart:
oh hey, maybe we should fart tax all politicians, make certain they only live on a tiny fraction of what they make so they'll truly understand the peon pay.  after all, all politicians are full of hot air and it's contributing to their own global warming myths.  wait, did I just debunk and prove why they believe in this, because it's always "hotter" around them due to all that hot air they waste...
Is giving everyone the basic needs for survival really a bad idea?

You'd get rid of 90% of homelessness at a stroke, severely reduce crime and drug addiction. Reducing drug addiction would further reduce mental health problems, theft and violence. You'd also take millions of people away from being economically inactive to helping boost the economy.

Since people would only be getting a pittance, almost everyone would find work preferable, so it's unlikely to impact on employment much (generally it would affect people who can't find jobs anyway).

But it's unlikely to happen as jobs seem to be increasingly viewed as some kind of individual tests that the employee should be grateful for having passed, rather than as a way for a worker to aid society. Also, it's in the interests of corporations to have a large pool of unemployment. This means that there's a supply of desperate labour in competition with itself to do the worst kinds of work, and therefore conditions and pay can be reduced accordingly.
homelessness isnt necessarly due to poverty, and most drug abuse requires a lot of money.