Article 13 is back

Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Does anybody know how DeviantArt will deal with that? Is there an official statement I missed? They're going to be affected by that just as any other plattform that can be accessed via an EU country and is earning money at some point.
juliareda.eu/2019/02/eu-copyri…

The text has been finalised now. They just have to vote on it. 
Saw that. Hope they'll listen.
Considering how badass the yellow vests were as a mobilized protest, I'm cautiously optimistic that this will have a happy ending. Not for Merkel, though.
"What's more, Europeans hate this: so much so that the petition opposing it is now the the largest petition in European history, and within spitting distance of being the largest petition in the history of the human race."

This is probably my favourite part.
What a way to bring people together.
Greedy entities :no:
FUCK article 13.
FUCK the EU.
They are voting on the worst possible version of this pathetic no balls law this FRIDAY

Now more than ever you need to contact your MEPs and spread the word....this documentation was LEAKED. 

You can contact your MEPs via this site:saveyourinternet.eu/act/

The EU know this law is a load of crap, unenforcible and will result in the EU member states from being cut off from the rest of the world
I hope the EU itself crashes because of this.
they don't understand the internet, why are they doing this?

people are actually going to lose their jobs over this and business will be hurt...nothing good is going to come from this.... oh wait its the music industry, that explains everything
When that happens, they'll know who to blame.
Of course, but they'll blame consumers like they always do
Of course Macron would help make something shitter than before. He may as well completely plummet his approval rating to -0%
So we need to drop the bomb on France. Just blow up France.

It is sad how France went from pleasant place of love and life to a screwed up lesbianholic society. However in my opinion I feel that is it not France fault but the fact that it is not the 1960's anymore or even the 1990's. It is so sad and dumb

Otherwise France is trying to buy money and that is what the problem is in my opinion. How is it a place so $#@$# small

NOBODY IS RALLYING IN THE STREETS ABOUT THINGS LIKE THESE AT ALL..

I feel that people who live in France along with consumers of French owned products should just boycott the products in big numbers. From food groups to transportation. Boycotting French products all together even internet providers of France should be boycotted. We need to just to

PUT FRANCE IN A STATE OF DEPRESSION

Because it is unjustifiable that people could screw around with the human rights of the body but when it comes to freedom of expression, communications, and almost anything in between they want to force garbage on people.

Otherwise if the courts will not work, bricks with notices will not work. civilly assembling will not work, protesting will not work. Standing in front of the houses and following around these politic abusers will not work.

LETS JUST DO THIS

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ew78K…
I hope you realize that it is the elite that are pressing these matters, not the every day people whom your suggestion would most effect.
Yes it would affect everyday people. Everyday people will listen and understand and take part in setting things straight. It is that important, and just lying down on our backs is not going to help the problem
Last I checked, killing people is not the best way to get them on your side of things.
The point is they want to turn the internet into television.

Only accepting what is given.

No global community

Love In Blinders by witismydog

It is like this picture of two horse. They are together but are limited and blinded about what is going on around them. They can see but only a small amount ahead. There ears are doing work but they get told by the person riding them on the back.

"Know your roll and shut up" -The Rock.

They do not want you to know but only integrate and generate the same response.

It is like this

Stop ACTA by Zardra
I know what Article 13 is and I oppose it, but suggesting that we bomb France to stop it is ludicrous.
come on every one knows the french love bombs.

Just checkout this guy

Pixar Madness Month - Day 13 - Bomb Voyage by tyrannus

Seriously why wouldn't the French love bombs???

If a nation could allow such $Q#!@ to happen to the internet. It is our duty to shower them with as much love as possible.

Sacrebleu!!!!!! as Bomb Voyage would say
Why are bombs the go-to answer Americans give to any problem?
#@!$#!$ you. France is the one who is screwing up the copyrights internet bs in this case. Not Germania. It is so bad in the US and even greater in Canada ( which is also infected with French ).

France is problematic with this. If it does not stop it might spread to the rest of the world.

Action needs to be taken.

I have nothing against France............whom I am I kidding. France has been creating all kind of problems for it self over the years. They need to stop being racist and actually start motivating itself for the world and not itself.

Never have known rudeness asides from a Franch man. Seriously if this copyright bs continues we need to sacre blue the Soup Du Jour and properi the frog face out of Amelie and Madeline.

WE SHOULD BE SEEING A MARCH, PROTEST, RIOTS, OR EVEN JUST Civilly assemble of French people.

Dammit somebody raise a sign in France about this in a busy intersection because it is bad.Real bad...and I mean

not good at all.
That has nothing to do with my question, dipshit
Why don't you bring up your real account and stop using this 61021356 thing. You seem to obsessed with political things in a way that is not healthy.