Muslims douse gay Londoners with acid

Queers against borders = free acid showers
I'm sure Hitler is proud
Cmnctjipbyr11 by 61021376

Trust me, I WOULD make a prison buttsex joke here, but knowing how the British justice system works, these assholes won't even have time to shower and all will be out and about again soon. And they're more likely to get recruited into ISIS anyway, since European prisons are filled with muslim terrorists. And the Brits are too busy investigating thought crimes, persecuting actual journalists, and jailing comedians, anyway.

Paw Print (Light Blue) - F2U! First thing I wondered was, who the fuck carries jars of acid on the street? didn't they ban acid attacks? why does this still happen? scratch that, why is it happening MORE AND MORE?

Paw Print (Orange) - F2U! Has muslim migration had a negative impact on Western society? if so, when is enough, enough?

Paw Print (Blue) - F2U! Given how the prison system causes in fact MORE radicalisation, should we explore other solutions to avoid getting more and more violence, like deportation for instance?

Paw Print (Purple) - F2U! But who cares if some gays get their skin melted, somewhere a white boy smiled

Paw Print (Rainbow) - F2U! Wait I have a third solution, how about we teach people about how crass, oppressive and stupid islam is, instead of calling it *yawn* Nazi fascistic xenophobia to criticise islam?
Comments148
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yeah, fuck Muslims. They're a threat to Western civilization, of which faggotry is apparently the pinnacle.
Not to undermine your points, because this is a serious issue and I'm glad there's a thread about it, but I'd just like to leave a little quote here...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/…
I sit with joy knowing how they treat their own.
Attacking somebody is one thing.

This Acid thing is also a common in India.

Look...............................anybody using acid on another person deserves to get locked up as it will probably cost thousands of dollars in repairs to a persons body for the actions they are given or taken.

They also have to be forced to pay for the medical before and after expenses of this occurrence. That is what I feel these eight men should be forced to do. It is horrific enough to be randomly attacked just because you enter or leave a specific venue.
Maybe muslims arent so bad as i thought.

I know the left doesnt mind
Um yes they do cause that is disgusting 
Not enough to do anything evidently.
About murder? I wanna do something about it...
Because they hate teh gais? holy shit.

the islamic world is riddled with inbreeding; muhammad was most likely a pedophile (there's not only Aisha, also some very weird recollections of muhammad sucking on the tongues of little boys), definitely a polygamist wife beater and slave-rapist. But who cares, musloms are bigoted against the gays which makes them good. Pathetic.
Did you see the second sentence
Did you think i just found out muslims hated fags?

Would i like a little less glamorization of faggotry? Yes. Hardly pathetic, it destroys civilizations when proudly promoted. Its a degeneracy and a trauma based sexual disorder. Lets throw a bipolar disorder parade and hump each other in front of children.

The left dont seem to care, but atleast they say they do!
I don't like these public displays either, but does it mean homosexuality destroys civilizations? No it doesn't.
Ok, when its promoted as a fun, cool, no strings attached party it can and will. From what i gather, gay peoples lives arent non stop glitter and fun, the media promotes as such.

many of the greats were gay, plato to da vinci.

The elites think it gives them magick powers, thats part of why they all do it.

Maybe the better word for what i am saying is sodomite.
View all replies
ISIS is kill tho, all they where good for where dope ass music and memes.
Not really

ISIS was also great at showing the true face of islom; people in Syria and Iraq have converted to Christianity after being oppressed by them
Eh, let tem eat eachother I say. Middle east has been done for for ages now.
So, is it because they are Muslim that they threw acid at someone, or because they were some serious pusbags?  How about the notion that people do bad things because they are reprehensible human beings, not because they also happen to belong to a certain group or groups.  If I went and tortured someone to death, would it be because I am a Vegan, a Democrat, an American, etc., or because I am simply of deprecated moral character?

The exception, of course, would be if an individual or group performed an egregious act in the name of a specific group (ISIS, for example).  That should be self-evident, and not about what I am "speaking".
Go ride a bike in afghanistan and find out you retard.
If said group actively promotes massively backwards ideas (like islam does), I would say it's fair to associate the two. I mean this gang obviously didn't expect ostracism from their community if they got so bold as to do something like that. What does that say about their community? what does that say about the religion they follow?
I agree with you, 61021376; that is why I qualified my statement by saying that if a *group* of people - like ISIS (who are representative of radical Islam - is responsible for bad acts, then by all means, call them out as a group.  But saying that someone is vile merely because they are Muslim (or Christian, or Dem/Rep., etc.), that is what I don't agree with.  Not all Muslims are guilty of being reprehensible human beings...just some *people* are.  Does that make sense?

I think Islam is "massively backwards", too, in that it espouses and promotes ideas that are contrary to Western ideals (being a Westerner myself).  I just don't think calling out all Muslims as bad is fair; there are many who consider themselves "progressive Muslims" now, and don't ascribe to the archaic and subjugating ways of Islam.  Radical Islam is very wrong (my perspective), and is a bastardization of Islam as it was first conceived.  Condemning individuals for their beliefs, I don't agree with; condemning a group or "faith" for beliefs or actions that are contrary to humanity, that is acceptable

And batrachomancy, using "retard" as an insult is about as classy as riding ones bike around sans trousers with a prolapsed anus.  Grow up.
That's why I didn't say or imply that all muslims are bad anywhere

Radical Islam is very wrong (my perspective), and is a bastardization of Islam as it was first conceived
that's not true, radical muslims are just the only muslims who actually take muhammad's word seriously; muhammad was a slaver and a war-monger. He did call for the death or subjugation of anyone who wasn't muslim. He codified all these backwards things and proclaimed that this was the eternal word of an all-knowing, all-powerful god. islam has always been like that, there's no way around it.
I understand your perspective, 61021376, but if "Radical Islam" is synonymous with "Islam", there would be no need for the use of the word "Radical"...it would just be called Islam, and Radical Islam wouldn't be a thing at all.  Does that make sense?

In recent times, Islam has diverged in two directions from the original concept (which, yes, is egregious enough to me); one way has radicalized it to the extreme we encounter with ISIS and their ilk, while the other has turned to a more secularized Islam, away from the subjugation of women, human-rights abuses and other paradigms that Mohammad espoused.  Then, there are the trad Muslims, who embrace neither the more radical ideas nor the more liberal.  I'm not saying that Islam itself is not "radical", just that ISIS, etc., have taken its paradigms to the extreme of the extreme (if that makes sense).

Please understand I am NOT in support of Islam (as a Western female, it saddens and infuriates me).  I was just trying to point out that not all Muslims are reprehensible merely by the fact that they are Muslim.  But now I am repeating myself, so I will stop. 
Yes, but it has to do with the fact people try saying "radical islam" which, as you pointed out, doesn't make sense. They should say "radical muslisms" rather.

Christianity has met the same evolution in a way, but the difference (and probably the reason why you'll never hear anyone use the term "radical Christianity") is that Christianity doesn't have such a vile origin. Even the violent passages of the old Testament are mostly not commanding Christians to do horrible things in the world. Most are stories, or commands that explicitly apply to people that have long disappeared. Meanwhile the quran is filled with violent commands which explicitly apply to muslims no matter the time period. So there may be millions of good people among muslims, but there's not really a good islam. Not until there's some sort of reform and they get their own sort of new testament or something. In my opinion.