Article 13's final votes

I've read - or maybe you've all read too - that the final voting of Article 13 will happen in January 2019. What are the odds civilians get to vote for or against it? What are the odds more votes will be against Article 13 than for it? What are the odds Article 13 won't threat memes or remixes if it gets approved?

I also read from techdirt that many companies are recognizing how damaging Article 13 would be. I wonder if that gives us more hope?
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm hoping it doesn't go through there's a lot of pressure against it
i dont see article 13 working well at all

ill watch it become a massive failure  Popcorn 
obviously

I feel bad for the UK and the rest of Europe
There are additional votes still?
What are the odds civilians get to vote for or against it
None, a bunch of bureaucrats vote for this piece of shit legislation that was never submitted to any sort of approval process by by any electorate, that's how the EU normally works

Don't like it? me neither; we just exit the EU and there's that:iconmymistakeplz:
Moving to foreign country or condiment for all eternity is as much pain and misery as article 13.
How about voting to end the EU?
That wasn't even suggested or legisted. And ending the EU would be even harder than scrapping article 13
We can keep organizing to get referendums, so far they act like they can ignore them but it's getting more and more difficult and less and less people are on board their imperialist little experiment