Link

Statistics

Replies: 229

Antifa harassing Tucker Carlson at his home

:iconwoodrowwoodthough:
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner Edited 5 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist

Tucker Carlson is a journalist.

Antifa are calling him racist.
They are threatening him and his family.

I'm a liberal. I do not condone Antifa whatsoever. They are an embarrassment to the left-wing. They incite violence. They intimidate. They should not be on social media anywhere.

I think they should be arrested everywhere they assemble.

They have already been declared a Terrorist group by Homeland Security. They need to be shut down.

Update: Twitter apparently removed the group so the link above is no good.
Here are some news articles on this:

One of the chants they used "No border, no walls, no USA at all". Pretty much sums up Antifa.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconkunyka:
KunYKA Featured By Owner 9 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Carlson finances Syrian genocide.
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 7 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Carlson is just a political commentator. They hate him because he is against illegal immigration. He complains about crime. That's about it.
:iconkunyka:
KunYKA Featured By Owner 7 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
But why supporting Assad? Why supporting Putin? Why?
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 4 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Carlson doesn't support Assad or Putin as far as I know.
:iconpower-electronix:
Power-Electronix Featured By Owner Edited 1 day ago  New Deviant
I'm laughing at both right-wingers and left-wingers on this one.

Laughing at the left for obvious reasons.

Laughing at the right for claiming Tucker isn't "fascist, racist" or whatever else. Take it from me: Tucker is the master of the dog whistle. He knows about the Jews, he knows about HBD, he knows that nationalism is inherently racial. He says ALL of this without actually saying it, all the time. Tucker Carlson isn't a fucking civnat. He knows what's up.
:iconferres:
Ferres Featured By Owner 18 hours ago   Digital Artist
Kat Timpf got heckled in a restaurant. She's a LIBERTARIAN.
:iconbeautifulrainofautum:
BeautifulRainofAutum Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
So you're laughing at yourself? What? Cause it's the left that has this mentality about anything being racist and fascist and mysogonist and yadda yadda yadda.

"Tucker is the master of the dog whistle. He knows about the Jews, he knows about HBD, he knows that nationalism is inherently racial."

If i were like an sjw i would call this conspiracy theory and ignore it completely, but i'm not. Let's assume that you're right, how does any of it prove that he's such a racist? How do you know that? Even he was (hypothetically), so what? you want the whole world to demonize him?
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
What evidence do you have of that? Because he is white?
Ferres Featured By Owner 1 day ago   Digital Artist
AntiFa is a self-inflicting wound on the Dems.
They aren't Democrats.
Maybe, but the Dems are not denouncing them loud enough if at all. Now they're hooked on them like leaches.
And that is why I wrote this forum topic. Because I'd like them to stop operating in the name of the Democrats or Anarchists or whoever that claim allegiance to. They think Carlson is a threat to them obviously because he is against illegal immigration. They are against any white person who support the U.S.A. They want to believe all white people are privileged and racist because they are the majority voters. Everybody wants their own country now. It is getting ridiculous in the modern age.
:iconbluew:
BlueW Featured By Owner Edited 1 day ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
They don't react to Antifa only because they're spineless and terrified of taking a stance on any controversial issue. Corporate democrats and Antifa may be on the "left", but they're worlds apart ideologically.
Ferres Featured By Owner Edited 1 day ago   Digital Artist
That is true. The moderates have been cowered perhaps on both sides of the aisle.

And the far-left are just too angry to make anything work. They even scoff at talks of bipartisanship.
BlueW Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Groups like antifa, much like neo nazis and the far right, are very vocal minorities IMO. Radicals on both sides harm the political discourse; the problem with the moderates is that they benefit from the status quo, so they have no reason to rock the boat. There's good work being done by progressives if you look beyond the buzzfeed.
Nudging is often better than dragging. Drag too hard and it snaps right back. Progressives forgot that and became too arrogant about the righteousness of their cause.
BlueW Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Again, that depends on where you're looking
:iconaqdrobert:
aqdrobert Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Not famous, but once a customer bought a laptop from my store. He saw me at a restaurant, sat down across from me -- and said I need to fix his laptop, or I owe him a new one. I'm a cashier, not a computer tech. I wasn't even at work that day.  

When I returned to work, he called to say I was RUDE at the restaurant. He demanded my home address so we could "settle it like men".

The tech showed the customer a two keystroke way to unlock his computer....
:D

I am sure Tucker Carlson is not impressed by these publicity seekers. 
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Strange story. I work for a fortune 500 company and I get customer complaints too. I just tell them to call customer support. These lunatics need to be policed. Journalists should have protected status. Including Jim Acosta of CNN.
aqdrobert Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Artists and writers at our local comic conventions do love fans, but some said that stalking fans that followed them after the convention were plain creepy, and they would vote with their feet -- by not coming back. Some artists saw me and said, "Oh, no -- not YOU again..." and I turned away. I had many others say, "How's it going! Welcome back!"

It would never occur to me to bother a columnist or commentator at home. They don't make policy.  :O
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I think in a public venue, it's okay. But not a private event like a restaurant or at home.
aqdrobert Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Yes!
:iconagoraphobichobo:
AgoraphobicHobo Featured By Owner 4 days ago
Tucker Carlson is a horrible human being, and I don't think he really qualifies as a journalist, because he doesn't have any journalistic standards. He's a propaganda mouthpiece. That said? Showing up outside his home isn't cool. 
:icondraggah-n:
Draggah-N Featured By Owner 1 day ago
He's definitely not a journalists, and he's a sorry example of humanity.
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I am no fan of Carlson. But he is a journalist and a public figure who is well recognized. His position on illegal immigration is shared by the vast majority of American's. This Antifa group represents a small minority opinion who believe in globalism and no borders. If Antifa are "threatened" by laws against illegal immigration, that makes them criminal conspirators against the U.S., a danger to the public, a public menace because of their tactics.
AgoraphobicHobo Featured By Owner 1 day ago
I see ditching journalistic standards as the line between journalist and propagandist. When you no longer have a commitment to the truth, you aren't a journalist anymore. 
What truth are you talking about here?
AgoraphobicHobo Featured By Owner 11 hours ago
Verifiable facts would be a decent start. 
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 7 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, we have a rampant amount of illegal immigration. We have a rampant amount of crime. All that is perfectly verifiable. And people like Carlson complain about it. He is right most the time. Nobody wants to hear him be right. They want him to tow their political agendas.
:iconwashusama:
Washusama Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Student Photographer
The only qualification needed to be a journalist is that you have some means of publishing or broadcasting at your disposal.

Standards and ethics make someone a better journalist, but lacking these things doesn't disqualify someone from being a journalist.

Yes, this means that Alex Jones in a gay frog costume is as much a journalist as an NY Times editor since he possesses a means of broadcasting, even if he is devoid of any kind of sanity at this point.
AgoraphobicHobo Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Ehn, technically correct. But there's such a wide difference between having journalistic standards and ethics and not that I can't refer to people like Carlson or Jones as Journalists. 
:iconwashusama:
Washusama Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Student Photographer
They are best known for acting as agent provocateurs and infiltrating the peaceful protests of other groups and turning them into riots.
Police forces do that far more often than anyone else.
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
they oppose all forms of patriotism. if you carry a U.S. flag you are a target of this deranged group. they want to destroy all semblance of the U.S.A.
:iconfat-punisher:
Fat-Punisher Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I honestly wish Tucker Carlson and his wife had guns. and shot at the people who were kicking the door down.
And they would deserve it to, a mob breaking into a persons home is a serious threat and in my opinion is a valid use of lethal force.

A woman should not have to hide in her closet on her own property from anybody.
Draggah-N Featured By Owner Edited 1 day ago
Nobody kicked their door down, did they? If they did, why didn't they just call the cops?
Fat-Punisher Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
His wife was the only one home (according to what I've seen so bare with me)
And they were kicking the door.
So somebody came and arrested them, right?
I do not know, you should research it if you're interested.
Yeah, see if you do actually do some research, you'll see the whole story sound kinda like bullshit.
No it happened.
The protesters did pound and kick the door, and vandalized the driveway with spray paint.

The police arrived but the protesters left before any arrests were made.
They littered signs and posters around the area as well.

The police are investigating and seeking legal action against the vandalism.

This took me 2 seconds to google. but you couldn't have bothered lol
Draggah-N Featured By Owner 23 hours ago
No, I couldn't give a shit less about anything done to Tucker Carlson.
(1 Reply)
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Certainly the nut case who tried to break the door down was pushing his luck.
Fat-Punisher Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If he got shot during the break in, I wouldn't feel bad for him.
:iconzarvona:
Zarvona Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Student Artist
I would have put a bullet in that animal the moment he touched the door. 
:iconbronzeheart92:
BronzeHeart92 Featured By Owner 4 days ago
That's kinda cruel all things considered...
:icondigitally-deviant:
Digitally-Deviant Featured By Owner Edited 4 days ago  Professional Digital Artist

We should arrest Truthers too, from the alt-right, neo-nazi's, birthers, truther, to the tea-party, the right-wing has no shortage of sick as well.

I think harassing, and threatening parents, that had their children murdered, in a act of gun violence is far worse.

at least one did, but sending death threads to victims families is pretty sick, even for the right-wing extremists
BeautifulRainofAutum Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
What do these old news have to do wit... Oh... You're just a far leftist defending Antifa, trying to go like but look the right is so much worst because of this and that. Got it. Probably gonna pull Charlottesville next.

What even is a birther? And truther? What? Can you explain?
:icondigitally-deviant:
Digitally-Deviant Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
2 years ago isn't old new, baby, and Alex Jones is still unapologetically spreading hate, and lies regarding mass shooting.

To answer you question regarding the difference between a birther, and a truther...

1. Birther's were crazy rightist that wanted Obama's long form birth certificate because in their racist, racist hearts they believed he was a Kenyan born Muslim.

2 Truther's, in the context I was using refers to is  the"Sandy Hook Truther Movement"  are what the wacko right-wing gun nuts, that think that mass shooting are hoaxes, so they threaten to murder the slain children parents, classy right? I'm sure i rightist like you would approve.

Hope this help enlighten you.  - kisses

BeautifulRainofAutum Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Ah, gotcha, that's what i thought. Thanks. Very predictable answers from far left scum as usual.

"Birther's were crazy rightist that wanted Obama's long form birth certificate because in their racist, racist hearts they believed he was a Kenyan born Muslim."

And that is racist because?

"I'm sure* rightist like you would approve."

Sorry, but i don't. I'm not the kind to find pleasure in the suffering of innocent people, and i'm certainly not the kind to defend terrorist organizations like Antifa and violence against conservatives. I may be a hypocrite and loudmouth but i'm not at that level, don't try to sink me next to you.
Add a Comment: