Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

Details

October 11
Link

Statistics

Replies: 236

Polic called on Atlanta man for babysitting while black?

:iconbronzeheart92:
BronzeHeart92 Featured By Owner Oct 11, 2018

That's quite cruel all things considered... After all, aren't we all human in first place? There should be no place in this world for this kind of insanity.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconlucky-fennec:
Lucky-Fennec Featured By Owner 11 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
It's sad, we live in a world were folks think they're superior or worse for how much melanin they have in their pigment. 
BronzeHeart92 Featured By Owner 11 hours ago
It's something that should NEVER be a factor guaranteed.
:iconikrines:
IKrines Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
The stupid thing is here, that she most likely would get a fine for pranking with the emergency phone.
BronzeHeart92 Featured By Owner Oct 14, 2018
And now there's apparently a case where a black boy bumped into a white woman with a backback who promptly called emergency. If that's not messed up, I don't know what is...
:iconalkend93:
AlKend93 Featured By Owner Oct 14, 2018
With all these white people are buying into all that right-wing white supremacist nonsense, this wouldn't be too surprising. But, imagine if at least one person would go as far as to plant fake evidence...!
:icongametrek:
GameTrek Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Professional General Artist
Mostly the old people ( grandparents ) who are just insane and have nothing else better to do.

It is so sad they are trying to keep racism alive.
AlKend93 Featured By Owner 1 day ago
And with younger people being indoctrinated into that discriminatory nonsense and even encouraged to do violent stuff against non-whites, things might get worse.
Great the same happen for years opposite of that. People need to forget about this stuff and move forward. Not new
But, some people cling to their hatred, too stubborn to let the ideas of white supremacy die.
Stop talking about it.

The only supremacy is in numbers. You have to realize when you see a flock of people in a specific area that means there are tons of dumb ones out there.
Alright, alright. 
Beats me. The world is becoming even more chaotic day by day.
:iconwoodrowwoodthough:
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner Oct 13, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
There is a lot of black on white crime in Georgia. A lot of carjackings mostly by blacks on whites. Welcome to the new reality. People in Georgia are wary. There is a way to fix that, but it involves reducing crime, not reducing white people.
GameTrek Featured By Owner Edited 1 day ago  Professional General Artist
Georgia is the one of the most religious pro party states in the US. I have tons of family down their. I have yet heard anything about white on black or black on white bs yet. However again

Georgia has one of those most strictest law systems and is why the housing market is so cheap asides for lack of lighting. 

Also possibly corruption as well.
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Religion has nothing to do with crime. Strict laws do not deter crime there. Housing is cheaper there because the people are poorer. All the southern states are poorer. They have more diversity which is a fancy way of saying they rank lowest in the U.S. in household income and highest in the U.S. in crime. They rank 13th in murder rates by state. They have mob violence. Gangs of every nationality. They are a hub for illegal immigrants. They are a pipeliine for drugs from Mexico. They are a pipeline for sex trafficking.
They have higher crime rate because the law is ram-pit. Not like people in the South have some kind of craziness about them. FTLOGSH use say prostitution because saying STrking is not the correct word at all.

Again I am not talking about the west boarder. Your going into this anti-South American bs again.

Mexico is actually very wealthy and many people in my area are running businesses, fashion shops, and dance programs are from Mexico. IDK why you keep going on and on about there.

Try take a trip there and actually see what it is like and stop living under a rock
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Yes, and you didn't read what I said and you are not talking about the topic at hand. You want to make excuses for crime. You also want to believe all the Mexican's crossing the border illegally are wealthy and just having some fun. About 20 million of them. You are clueless about these issues and yet you come on here with ridiculous opinions. And in case you missed it, I don't need to go to Mexico. I can go to the local Walmart and see more Mexican than you have seen in a lifetime.
I can go to the city and see tons of "Mexicans" running businesses and dressed up way better then I am.

Why don't you know just head out east and pay into a $600,000 to a $1,000,000 loan and just stop crying about your problem.

I mean why stay if it makes you so unhappy? Is it the value of the area? Are you the last gringo standing

You also get tons of other flavors of the rainbow of the human race.

Either-way........must sucks for you where your located
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 12 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
You don't seem to read well. I don't know where you got this stuff from but you are talking past me, not to me.
:icondraggah-n:
Draggah-N Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Not really. There is crime in Georgia, but it's way better than it was in the 90's and I can't remember that last time I actually heard about a car-jacking.
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I found 2 carjacking and murders last week in Atlanta. Crime is so common there you have to hunt down the stories. This is a problem with the media and police. They hide crime because they don't want the city to look bad.
Draggah-N Featured By Owner 5 days ago
Crime is so common there you have to hunt down the stories.

No, that's just proof you're wrong.
I found 2 carjacking and murders last week in Atlanta.

That's very light for a major metropolitan area.
:iconzarvona:
Zarvona Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Student Artist
Almost all American cities are shitholes. 
Draggah-N Featured By Owner 1 day ago
Maybe, but we don't have any muslims in big trucks running over dozens and dozens of people in one shot, so six of one and half dozen of another. :shrug:
:iconzarvona:
Zarvona Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Student Artist
You would, if you had your way. 
Draggah-N Featured By Owner 1 day ago
You obviously don't know shit about me, as I have expressed my disdain and distrust of all monotheistic religions many times.
(1 Reply)
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
That's carjackings with murder. There are about 20 per week.
Draggah-N Featured By Owner Edited 4 days ago
Where's your source?

Edit: Ah, I see what you're using as the basis of your bullshit. There has been a spate of recent carjacking, but nowhere near "20 per week". It's actually about half that, and that's not a normal number for the city.

In actuality, crime is down 11% in Atlanta this year.

WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I meant 20 carjackings per month. Only a few end in murder. Their may be more but the Police don't compile those stats. They are too busy chasing criminals and they have no budgets.

LOL. With every crime story, the crime reporter contacts the "authorities" who say four things without exception:
1) Crime is down (in our city, town, state, country)
2) This is an isolated incident (somehow this story was leaked possibly by the victim we try to shut up)
3) Watch yourself (we are telling you to stay home while we cover up the crime so you can pretend to feel safe)
4) We don't think race is significant (meaning the perps were black, if they were white, that would be in the headline)

Draggah-N Featured By Owner 2 days ago
You sure don't like those pesky facts, do you?
(1 Reply)
BronzeHeart92 Featured By Owner Oct 13, 2018
Surely they're just desperate people and NOT linked to their skin color at all?
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner Oct 13, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Poor people are not linked to crime. And why are black people between the ages of 16 and 24 so desperate? This is a popular excuse. They weren't desperate in the 70s and before.
Looks like certain white people are DETERMINED to let 'black' people remain second-class citizens no matter what.
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner Oct 14, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
What does crime have to do with thinking you are a second-class citizen? That's not an excuse either. In fact, you make it sound like crime is some invisible right justified by thinking themselves second-class. Well crime is never alright. Prison's are full of people with excuses. Poor me, I'm a victim, not a criminal, all my violence is justified cause momma was po cause daddy never came home. I think they call that "the blues". The country folk call it crying over your beer.

Step one: stop making excuses for crime. That will go a long way towards better relationships with other members of society.
True... Again, I just see other humans, not 'blacks' etc. Therefore, justice MUST be served in equal measure as well.
WoodrowWoodThough Featured By Owner Oct 14, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Here is something to consider: twitter.com/i/status/105151389…
Ask yourself why this black man is beating on this religious man?
Does he have an excuse? I don't think so.
Nope, not at all. That said, considering it's Jewish men who are the victims here, one can only wonder...
(1 Reply)
:iconagent-sarah:
Agent-Sarah Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Let me guess, was the crazy bitch in question white by any chance?
:iconthatwaslefthanded:
ThatWasLeftHanded Featured By Owner Oct 13, 2018  Hobbyist Writer
wokesloth.com/woman-calls-poli…

I wouldn't be surprised if she was.
:iconcrazyjay619:
CrazyJay619 Featured By Owner Edited Oct 12, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconfat-punisher: 

"I'm not saying he was abusing the kids. but he's not the parent and it's better to be safe than sorry. Yeah If the person isn't doing anything wrong then the police will clear it up quickly and leave.
Why take chances with a kids safety?" 

Yes, because that's SO much better. Seeing a person of a different race walk around with kids must automatically mean he kidnaped them, is fucking them, is killing them. You're not thinking for anyone, let alone children. You're just looking for a story to make yourself the hero of, and lo and behold. Black person walking around with white kids that aren't his in open public? GOTTA CALL POLICE QUICK. 

Also, way to block me as soon as you note me, too. Real smooth on your part lmao
:iconkaikaku:
kaikaku Featured By Owner Edited 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
She blocked me too. If she's reading this, all I've got left to say to her under the circumstances is: I'm sorry people have treated you badly for the last reasons you mentioned. I do hope that part gets better. 
Don't feed the tard. And don't mention or post their icon because that's harassment if you keep doing that.
:iconsquirrels-are-evil:
squirrels-are-evil Featured By Owner Edited Oct 13, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Accounts can't be quoted by what they say on public forums?  I can imagine if you were going through their personal journals or art postings sure...but if they're making public statements how can a quote be defined as harassment?
Agent-Sarah Featured By Owner Oct 13, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, block evading to harass the person IS against the rules and turning off the mentions off help...
:iconsquirrels-are-evil:
squirrels-are-evil Featured By Owner Oct 13, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
I was under the impression that once you blocked a person, even if you mentioned them then they wouldn't get that notice anyways?

Perhaps I'm thinking about this the wrong way because I've had dumb trolls pull this stunt constantly with me...all it does is make me laugh though :D
Agent-Sarah Featured By Owner Oct 13, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
All I know is that my brain is dizzy from explaining and trying to it out. :dizzy:
CrazyJay619 Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
:shrug: That's something I really don't care about.
But I rather keep my account and not mention their names.
CrazyJay619 Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Okay. That's you though, not me :U
Don't look at me, the site is against that kind of crap and that's why I avoid doing that.
Add a Comment: