Closed to new replies
February 9
Link

Statistics

Replies: 149

Checkmate, Trump!

:icon61021356:
61021356 Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2018
Now everyone's best friend George W Bush declares publicly, while in a foreign nation, that Russia meddled in the US election.

archive.is/FSkOA

One more fuckking murderous establishment corruption king speaks out on the Russians conspiracy theory, so it must be true!
George "Iraq has ICBMs, let's go kill some people there" Bush is apparently and suddenly a trustworthy source now for some reason, I guess!

Seriously tho, two things :
a) with allies like that, I'm not convinced that conspiracy theory needs any more debunking :lol:
b) Since when is it okay to go all over the world undermining the current presidency of your country? well, since it's against Trump I guess it's okay, because Trump is a Russian agent. It's pretty obvious from the ... well...
From jackshit

But he's orange! it's like, red plus some yellow! Maybe Trump is a Chinese agent as well
I mean he's not like Trudeau who praised China for being a dictatorship, but that must be because he's a racist while Trudeau is all-including (except when it comes to gender equality in islam because obviously, unlike Trump, he's not a dirty islamophobe)

Questions : is Dumb little Dubbya helping or harming the heroic effort to remove Putin's mini-me from office? what did Trump (or even Putin for that matter) do that would make Bush have the moral high ground in any way? Is Trudeau just a bolshevik with a negative count of balls?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkopejkasobaka:
kopejkasobaka Featured By Owner Edited Feb 25, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The FBI can't find anything linking Trump and Russia.

Hillary on the other hand...
:icon61021376:
61021376 Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2018
Yeah she's rotten to no end
:iconsalesdocument:
salesdocument Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2018

We are a unique manufacturer of high quality database registered nationality documents with the best duplicating machines and holograms, driver's license, identity cards, original data base registered passports, biometric passports , United States, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Switzerland, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, South Africa and the rest of the world, Netherlands, Romania, Poland, Cyprus, Dubai, Ukraine, Sweden, Norway, Portugal, Lithuania, Russia, Hungary, Denmarck, Portugal, Austria, Australia, Cambodia, Croatia, South Africa, Spain, Japan, with high quality equipment and materials China and etc Our team has years of experience working in different agencies Furge documents that are produced by our insiders.(paperworks194@gmail.com)

We have a LEGITIME service:
We provide a service that will help you through to achieve your goals, we can help you:
• First real government issued identity card,
• A new social security number SSN (verifiable with the SSA),
• Review and store accounts for the new identity card,
• Credit cards
• Move
• Biometric passports
• Construction and maintenance of waste paper,
• Coaching service

whatsApp ................ +1 (213) 316-8074

Contact E-mail .................paperworks194@gmail.com

General support........................salesdocument22@gmail.com

Skype id ..................b1f2e2eab0b8f0f5

My contacts are ex private investigators, consulates, high state personnels and experienced experienced expert ranking, I have fixed connections with higher staff of all areas of identity and passport exchange in these countries that are connected in each of these countries to the passport agency With the help of their connections, all my clients can request any citizenship document or passport from all countries are 100% sure as well as guaranteed obtaining very high quality genuine registered documents. All our database registered citizenship documents have registered your personal data in the database system and 100% editable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about our services. Sincerely hope to find a way to work with you. If any of these products interest you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will give you our best price for your detailed inquiry

youtube link..........................www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3ySb7…g

61021356 Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2018
No thanks

You can get Cathy Newman'd in many ways
Cathynewman by 61021356  
:iconsalesdocument:
salesdocument Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2018

We are a unique manufacturer of high quality database registered nationality documents with the best duplicating machines and holograms, driver's license, identity cards, original data base registered passports, biometric passports , United States, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Switzerland, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, South Africa and the rest of the world, Netherlands, Romania, Poland, Cyprus, Dubai, Ukraine, Sweden, Norway, Portugal, Lithuania, Russia, Hungary, Denmarck, Portugal, Austria, Australia, Cambodia, Croatia, South Africa, Spain, Japan, with high quality equipment and materials China and etc Our team has years of experience working in different agencies Furge documents that are produced by our insiders.(paperworks194@gmail.com)

We have a LEGITIMATE service:
We provide a service that will help you through to achieve your goals, we can help you:
• First real government issued identity card,
• A new social security number SSN (verifiable with the SSA),
• Review and store accounts for the new identity card,
• Credit cards
• Move
• Biometric passports
• Construction and maintenance of waste paper,
• Coaching service

whatsApp ................ +1 (213) 316-8074

Contact E-mail .................paperworks194@gmail.com

General support........................salesdocument22@gmail.com

Skype id ..................b1f2e2eab0b8f0f5

My contacts are ex private investigators, consulates, high state personnels and experienced experienced expert ranking, I have fixed connections with higher staff of all areas of identity and passport exchange in these countries that are connected in each of these countries to the passport agency With the help of their connections, all my clients can request any citizenship document or passport from all countries are 100% sure as well as guaranteed obtaining very high quality genuine registered documents. All our database registered citizenship documents have registered your personal data in the database system and 100% editable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about our services. Sincerely hope to find a way to work with you. If any of these products interest you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will give you our best price for your detailed inquiry

youtube link..........................www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3ySb7…g

61021356 Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2018
Whoah, thanks for your service, now fuck off
:iconspookwriter:
SpookWriter Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2018
Stop
61021356 Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2018
Stop what?
SpookWriter Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2018
Plz stop
61021356 Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2018
I can't stop if you don't tell me what to stop
SpookWriter Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2018
Be done with everything
Well no, fuck you
SpookWriter Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2018
Stop
Nope
:iconferres:
Ferres Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2018   Digital Artist
Looks to be Putin's worst mistake.
61021356 Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2018
What is? killing journalists?
:iconvisionoftheworld:
VISIONOFTHEWORLD Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018
you didn't consider him a murderous establishment corruption king when he was... king. Where the fuck are you getting these elaborate nicknames, Breitbart?
Yes, Russia pretty much did 'meddle', that's obvious. Whether it was successful in doing anything is a different story. Just wait for all the investigations to conclude, and if it turns out the Russian meddling efforts were ineffective, failed, or not as widespread as dems claim, then you can gloat. Why don't you wait til then and quit trying to gloat before you know anything. And honestly, if it's found out that Trump was helped out by a foreign power, WHY would you want him to stay??? I would think if you were a patriot you would want any president that breaks the law to be removed from office.
:iconzeemes:
Zeemes Featured By Owner Edited Feb 17, 2018
Yes, Russia pretty much did 'meddle', that's obvious. Whether it was successful in doing anything is a different story.

So you admit "muh Russia" is all hearsay and propaganda? Excellent! You've survived a year and half of Trump's reign, despite your pathetic coping mechanism, your "Gorbachav of the gaps" theory.

Maybe you'll last another 6 and half of them.

Just wait for all the investigations to conclude

Oh, we're waiting with bated breath! :D

and if it turns out the Russian meddling efforts were ineffective, failed, or not as widespread as dems claim, then you can gloat.

I'm gloating right now, faggot. I've been gloating since Trumps election. And I'll continue to gloat in the face of you societal cancer cells when he's elected again in 2020.

Why don't you wait til then and quit trying to gloat before you know anything.

Woman, get ahold of yourself.

This is nothing more than thinly veiled BEGGING for us to stop rubbing your face in Trump's victory.

After 8 years of your anti-White nigger president, you can kiss those pleads goodbye.

and honestly, if it's found out that Trump was helped out by a foreign power, WHY would you want him to stay???

Why wouldn't we?! 

I hope Russia hacked the election! And if Putin keeps getting right-wingers elected, I hope he does it again!

Does that frighten you knowing that the new Right doesn't act on principle while the left refuses to do so?

Good.

Mark my words, Trump is an absolute cuck compared to what we want done in this country.

At this point I'm ready for nothing less than a violent crippling and total subjugation of the left. You deserve nothing less.

I would think if you were a patriot you would want any president that breaks the law to be removed from office.

Ah yes, you'll hold the right to its own standards only when it conveniences you.

Believe me, kike, I and the rest of the Alt Right (and the right-wing in general), in our bones, are aching for a righteous dictator to shut your slimy lying mouths with an iron fist. 

All for the glory of the reich and our volk.

Believe me.

37C16BF700000578-3767201-image-a-60 1472653614419 by Zeemes  
61021376 Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018
I was a teenager when he left office, I didn't have any informed opinion about him when he was king.

I won't wait because it's been a year and a half and still nothing to show.
:iconrandomness2014:
randomness2014 Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2018
I'll wait for the investigation to finish, though it is important to point out that "Russian meddling" doesn't necessarily mean Trump is under their influence. I do have my concerns, but I'll let things play out for now, not much we can do regardless.
61021376 Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2018
I think that's a good idea, we can just wait for all eternity for something to surface
:icongrendalunleashed:
GrendalUnleashed Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2018  Professional General Artist
Checkmate...maybe

however there are in chess many gambits to achieve such a reality.

But then in forty years of chess I'm not aware of a gambit that calls for the king to attack all it's core protectors.

The only Gambit (illegal in competition) I know of would be the assassin's gambit that makes the 'king' a pawn of the opposing force.
:iconnoveltybest:
noveltybest Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2018  Professional General Artist
lets meddle in their elections then.
61021356 Featured By Owner Edited Feb 20, 2018
Well apparently now the standard for "meddling in our elections" is spreading derogatory informations about establishment politicians; so any American politician who's ever said anything bad about Putin on social media, is already guilty of meddling in Russian elections
61021376 Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2018
Heads up, this thread's favorite regular NAPhedonist is Pix3M , check out how he hyperventilates about it and becomes unable to use syntax comments.deviantart.com/18/237…
:iconnaphedonist:
NAPhedonist Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2018
Lol! What a fucking loser.
:iconbatrachomancy:
Try the bushes for treason and hang them. I have had enough with these neoconservative fucks.
NAPhedonist Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2018
Does your ass *finally* hurt? Trump has bad news for you then...
:lmao:
batrachomancy Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2018
No, I am not a sexual degenerate like you
The only time my ass hurts is when I eat Mexican food.
Lol, I hit a nerve there! You and Bush do some experimentation back in the day that you're embarrassed about now?? Don't worry about it, it's nothing compared to what you and Trump get up to.
Why do you have to keep telling yourself you hit a nerve? It's like six times now. Even if it were true, if you were being honest, you wouldn't say it six times, in every new thread is see you in. But that's if you are honest
You're the one telling me! Repeatedly!
:lmao::rofl::lmao::lmao::rofl::lmao::lmao::rofl::lmao:
Ok
:iconsmithnikov:
Smithnikov Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2018
"Thou shalt never publically criticize a fellow Republican" -Ronald Reagan. 
Zeemes Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2018
If everyone is so concerned with foreign influence in our government why is no one chimping out about Israel?
:iconrandomness2014:
randomness2014 Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2018
Because they go through the traditional bribery channels. 
:iconrockstar1009:
rockstar1009 Featured By Owner Edited Feb 10, 2018  Hobbyist Writer
Have you never visited Breitbart? Trump's whole fanclub has been chimping out about Israel since the begining, along with Jewvanka and the sway they have over Trump.

Trump's recognition of Israel's capital to Jewrusalem has put his fans in a tough spot, because they have to support the idea as brilliant while still hating Israel in the process.
Zeemes Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2018
Pat pat 
They are not concerned with it. We need death camps for these people.
  Chuckle By 3bdushakur-dbawwip by Zeemes  
Israel wouldn't benefit from weakening and destabilizing us. Hell, Israel would be screwed if anything happened to us.
Which is not an answer to the question I asked now, is it?

Why should WE, the US, support Israel?

Because "Israel has to keep us strong or else they would be clearly screwed, and we just can't let that happen"!?

lol

Based on your almost cartoonishly Talmudic response, I'm guessing you're at least part Jew. That much would explain your obviously Jewish behavior. ;)
NAPhedonist Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2018
Christ you Nazis are fucking stupid these days. I don't particularly even like Jews and I think Israel causes us more trouble than they are worth. I'm just smart enough to see how important our continued strength is to them. (Hint: They'd be fucked without us.)
Zeemes Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2018
Our continued strength is only important to them insofar as it benefits them.

Much like a parasite.
NAPhedonist Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2018
Exactly genius. If the host dies, so does the parasite.
Zeemes Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2018
Parasites often kill the host. Or are you assuming all Jews are a conspiratorial monolith with total omniscient foresight? 

And you call us conspiritards? 
NAPhedonist Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2018
No fucktard, I'm just assuming they likely mean us less harm than Russia. :roll:
(1 Reply)
What if Israel meddled in the US election to get Trump elected, because Clinton would've made the US weaker?
Then they are retarded, because it backfired. Big time.
We may  never know, since Clinton is not gonna be president
Add a Comment: