Special snowflake edits The Last Jedi movie because it offends them

Comments102
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
So its just luke talking to himself 99% of the time?
Yeah a whole Star Wars trilogy is made to appease feminists = everything is normal
Some guy on his own makes a lame ass edit of that dumpster fire of a movie = oh the outrage, how dare he

Now what if I were to say "hey, as a gay man women bore me to death, please cater to me instead and make a Star Wars with only pure testosterone"? would that fall under the "legitimate complain" because of murginaluzed status? or under "pathetic whining" because of male status?
Much like feminist complaints about Star Wars, it would be pathetic whining.
I thought the anti-SJW crowd was supposed to hate things being edited?

Well considering some women find gay man on man action hot....maybe you could get that.

The Finn and Poe bromance didn't cut it for you then?
I don't know where you got this idea from, and I never said I didn't hate things being edited either. In fact I called it lame, because I do think it's lame. I just think feminists gloating about it is even lamer, is all.

I shouldn't have to be dependent on women for my entertainment Llama Emoji-50 (Whistling) [V3] 

And no, these characters are not very alive to me. Also I'm almost sure that Rose character sexually assaulting Finn in the Last Jedi is supposed to indicate something
Hmm, I didn't know being tasered was "sexual assault".  Damn those dirty ranchers and their cattle prods....

Oh yeah, and I heard some people speculate that the two Asian men in Rogue One were gay on each other.
She kissed him uninvited, doesn't that constitute sexual assault tho? ;/

I didn't see that at all. What's with seeing anything men do as sexual? what sort of deranged individual assumes two men to be gay just because they appear to be, I don't know, friends, and care about one another? if that was the case, the entire military would be gay and the British army wouldn't need to assure you that it's okay, everyone here wants to hear about your boyfriend.
I don't count unwanted kisses as sexual assault.  Not like boob/butt/groin grabs.

Yeah, nowadays two men can't interact very much without someone saying they're gay on each other.  Its slightly worse with women characters.  Like in this comic Aforce, two women compare artificial hands, and some people ship them just based on that.
Me neither, but some crusty feminists who are secretly jealous, and the Swedish government, considers it a no-no.

People will ship on a whim , that's a problem
But that weird deal with men's relations is kinda worrying to me, it's like nowadays if we don't hate and beat up one another we're considered as having a chance to make it to gay status. Like "you're not a hateful killing machine? well maybe you're gay you know!"
It's baffling to me. Not that I want society to regress and consider being gay as a defect obviously, but it's like being a man, especially straight, is seen as a defect.
View all replies
Lets kill off Star Wars once and for all.
It's a conspiracy. People pretend to be men's rights activists and do stupid crap like this to make us look bad. It's all part of the great plot to make men second class citizens.
Dang I just realized your a troll.

Good on you, I like the commitment.
stinks of fake news :D (Big Grin) 
This must be the Muslim-friendly version of the film. The Saudis would love it.
But there's no Tusken Raiders :(
I don't think that would be much movie left after the edit.
Btw space operas has very often women that can handles themselves, just look at Laureline.
Not at all surprising.  These are the same sort of people review bombing the viewer scores.  
That must be very hard on you. 
I watched the Last Jedi. Just a female lead role. No "Smash the Patriarchy" BS. Some of the people who made the movie bragged about having a feminist message when there is none. Just some PR to make themselves look good.
I have been so triggered by that shitty article, I literally can't breathe, who has even allowed for a white cishet male oppressor to write an article about womyn? WTF, how more sexist all of that could get? I open the website and see yet another sexist pandering and mansplaining yet again? Neither him nor OP are even allowed to have an opinion about womyn in media! Blocked and reported.
I completely understand this post.