Remember when Fox News say Birimingham was a no-go zone, and the Brits laughed?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Em0eXxW3…

Funny how Brits and Frenchmen laughed when they heard it back then and now they're on their knees due to the refugees. Just shows you how things can stab you in the ass.

Not that the Brits and Frenchies can't get themselves out of their own shit, it's just this isn't the right path to it.
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
A video from 2 years ago that Fox news had to apologise for because it was shown to be a pack of lies? It even has their apology on the recommended viewing list...

You are an idiot.
here we get to see what happens after five generations of incest...
Ad hominem.

Also, it's kind of ironic for you to be telling my I'm inbred, if you catch my drift.
Comment Flagged as Spam
It was fake back then. Just because something happened now doesn't mean that it's suddenly true. You can't just erase all context because it makes your opinion true.
You spelled "Faux" wrong :v
To be more specific, usually Fox News gets things wrong, but I think they nailed what was to come there. After all, a woman driving a car or exposing her hair is illegal in Saudi Arabia, so imagine what Islamization of Europe would bring to women's equality with men for one, or the Arab worlds rabid antisemitism.
Yep, I remember that fake news bullshit. Fox News told nothing but lies, and they were rightfully mocked for being such stupid assholes. You are trying to connect dots that don't exist, but congratulations on looking like a stupid moron :)
About the french no-go zones it was not fake.
Today there are more no-go zones than two years ago.
A part of Paris is actually a no-go zone !
You already proved that you're an idiot with no knowledge of how the internet works, so there's no need to keep bragging about how delusional you are mate. Thanks.
What is your knowledge ?
Except for insulting people, i think you don't have any knowledge !
You thought that it was possible for a person be 100% safe from hacking, so I have a hell of a lot more knowledge than you, that's for certain. You have access to the internet and practically unlimited amounts of information. You could use that to educate yourself and know the genuine facts, but you don't. That's both amusing and quite sad tbh.
THat video was from 2015.

It was fake the, what makes it true today?
Are you going to the Gay Pride event in Birmingham this weekend?
Uh... so you're saying fox news is confirming what fox news previously said?

Also wtf is up with that video, it's like someone has to flip through the frames by hand.
No, I'm saying current events are showing that Fox News was right all along.
Can you link me to proof of the hundreds of no-go zones that no one was able to find until now? If Fox News was right all along surely you can do that right? I'd love to see some documentaries on reporters going from zone to zone and cataloguing their experiences with each one of them.
It's a very few incidents that say nothing of the"hundreds" of no-go zones that you said Fox News was completely right about. The Fox News idea of widespread and systematic no-go zones was thoroughly debunked, and you've yet to provided any hard evidence to the contrary. Fox News said that Birmingham was "totally Muslim, where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in" and that statement is as fake today as it was a few years ago.

The fact that you still believe this hateful nonsense in 2017 is just sad man. Stop being so gullible and falling for right-wing hateful bullshit. If they WERE going to be right, then the constant bombing and killing of Muslims in the Middle-East would have eliminated terrorism at least 20 years ago.
The video is from 2015, one of the original "no-go zone" reports. It's no more true now than it was then.
I don't know why you're so afraid of gun crime in Alabama.