Details

Closed to new replies
February 10, 2017
Link

Statistics

Replies: 174

The vessel of the nation can arrive in port only on a sea reddened with torrents of blood.

:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Edited Feb 10, 2017  Student Artist
Many seem to believe that banning Islamic immigration from the west will prevent terrorism. This is not the case. 

Islamists are already living in our backyards and as our neighbours.
Most of these men (and women) are not coming directly from third-world countries with plans, no, it is mostly from here that these villains are plotting their acts of terror against the sovereign people.  

Imprisonment is not enough. These men (and women) do not change their mentality in the prison ; too often the time in prison only strengthens their barbarism. 

The events of the last several years have shown us that we can no longer tolerate the presence of these wolves on our soil. 

Fire, blood, and death are needed to preserve western civilization itself.

As the President of the United States stated in his Inaugural address, the policy when dealing with Islamic extremists must be one of extermination, and that there must be absolutely no limit to our ferocity.

Their instruments of fanaticism and superstition must be smashed. 
Reply

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbrodskales:
brodskales Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2017   Artist
Go for it.
Reply
:iconmarchosiasvx:
MarchosiasVX Featured By Owner Edited Feb 26, 2017  Student General Artist
Let's just nuke everything and everyone. Considering no-one would be left other than twinkies and cockroaches, problem solved. :^)

Honestly though, you sound just as extreme. :lmao:
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Edited Feb 26, 2017  Student Artist
No one is saying that we should nuke anything. 

Give me one reason why we shouldn't kill every Islamist that rears their head. 
Reply
:iconrebirthlikeaphoenix:
RebirthLikeAPhoenix Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2017   Digital Artist
Ah this should be good...
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2017  Student Artist
Give me one reason. 
Reply
:icongrendalunleashed:
GrendalUnleashed Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2017  Professional General Artist
Yes Islamists live in 'the west', however that does not lead to the conceit that they are all extremists.

Okay I do not adhere to the conceit of idiology being the basis of society. There have and are extremsts through any cult you wish to choose across human history.

The use of the term 'extermination' has been the justification for too long in the homocene epoch to clarify political desire and should be seen as a faulty conceit...look at how it was once used in York (England) for example.
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2017  Student Artist
All Islamists are extremists. 
Reply
:icongrendalunleashed:
GrendalUnleashed Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2017  Professional General Artist
Qualify Please.
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2017  Student Artist
Do you know what an "Islamist" is? 
Reply
:icongrendalunleashed:
GrendalUnleashed Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2017  Professional General Artist
Islamist: an advocate or supporter of the arcane text contained within the tome known as The Koran.

The Koran: An arabic derivion of the Semitic/post Martu text known as the Tora adopting aspects of the Coptic prose originating from extant north African (Egypt/Sumer/Sudan) oral histories with the pre Saladin concepts.

No I have no idea what an 'Islamist' is..."is" an assertion without definition.
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2017  Student Artist
"Islamist" has a definition. I suggest you do your research. Pat pat 
Reply
:icongrendalunleashed:
GrendalUnleashed Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2017  Professional General Artist
I put forth a summation of my examination of the concept relating to 1500 years of Islam, where do you suggest I expand this research?
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2017  Student Artist
An Islamist is an advocate or supporter of Islamic militancy or fundamentalism. 
Reply
(1 Reply)
:icongenjurooo:
Genjurooo Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2017
Remigration. 
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2017  Student Artist
For Muslim migrants, maybe, but there is not such a peaceful solution to dealing with the Islamists who are or have been living here. 
Reply
:iconformatela:
formatela Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2017
Not an argument
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2017  Student Artist
Not an argument. 
Reply
:iconformatela:
formatela Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2017
Quack
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2017  Student Artist
You lose.
Reply
:iconformatela:
formatela Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2017
Keep quacking your sedition, duck.
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2017  Student Artist
You lose.
Reply
:iconformatela:
formatela Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2017
Quack
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2017  Student Artist
You lose.
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconrebirthlikeaphoenix:
RebirthLikeAPhoenix Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2017   Digital Artist
The poetic title is a clear warning-sign: fanatic 
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2017  Student Artist
Not an argument. 
Reply
:iconvalzeras:
Valzeras Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2017
Reply
:iconbigsweatypanda:
BigSweatyPanda Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
Alright Jean Rambeau. Sit down before you pop a blood vessel.
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2017  Student Artist
Not an argument. 
Reply
:iconbigsweatypanda:
BigSweatyPanda Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
Argument not an.
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2017  Student Artist
Not an argument.
Reply
:iconwhatstranger:
WhatStranger Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2017  Student Writer
Genocide and Imperialism, Hurray!
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2017  Student Artist
You have absolutely no idea what either "genocide" or "imperialism" is.
Reply
:iconwhatstranger:
WhatStranger Featured By Owner Edited Feb 16, 2017  Student Writer
The nazis planned to employ both.

Or you just want to shoot ISIS?
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2017  Student Artist
Your point?
Reply
:iconwhatstranger:
WhatStranger Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2017  Student Writer
You were not very specific in your post about what to exterminate.

At first I thought you just want to murder everyone that's a muslim from the planet and then share the empty land between the European nations and prehaps the US. As no one whould just let empty land to be unoccupied and it's resources be unused.

But I read your other posts seeing that your issue is more with the islamists which are part of ISIS which I am with the removal off.

I am correct?
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2017  Student Artist
The thread is about Islamists on our soil, as well as those who support them.
Reply
:iconwhatstranger:
WhatStranger Featured By Owner Edited Feb 16, 2017  Student Writer
But are you referring the extremist part. Or just everyone who is a muslim?
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2017  Student Artist
Do you know what an "Islamist" is?
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconelgrig:
Elgrig Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2017
Meh fire with fire will make the land barren
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2017  Student Artist
Our fire is stronger. 
Reply
:iconelgrig:
Elgrig Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2017
Yeah, online. 
Reply
:iconrebirthlikeaphoenix:
RebirthLikeAPhoenix Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2017   Digital Artist
HAHAHAHA OMG XD fucking revolutionary grand quote 
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Edited Feb 25, 2017  Student Artist
> "fucking revolutionary grand quote"

You are not the revolutionaries anymore. 
Reply
:iconelgrig:
Elgrig Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2017
He's been all talk. I'm not sure he's actually the real deal or just compensating something.
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2017  Student Artist
Our fire is stronger. In the cities, in the streets, in the suburbs, and in the country ; our fire is stronger. 

> "Yeah, online." 

You can say that now. You can laugh, you can mock, and you can "satirize", but a storm is coming and it will be beautiful. Poetic, even.  

The revolutionary rage of popular sovereignty is not something you can "stop" with your stupid cartoons and witless insults.

You have absolutely no idea what we are capable of, but in the not so distant future you will know very well. 
Reply
:iconelgrig:
Elgrig Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2017
You've been doing this for the past two years at least and nothing changed. ISIS still growing. You're all talk.
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Edited Feb 18, 2017  Student Artist
> "You've been doing this for the past two years at least and nothing changed."

Much has changed within the last two years. More people have become awaken, far more people, but the storm has not yet come. 

> "ISIS still growing."

And on French soil they will be hunted like rats ; to the last man. 

> "You're all talk."

We'll see. 
Reply
:iconelgrig:
Elgrig Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2017
Yeah. A storm. Just like when dA made core. When the forums is filled with bawws about Islamists.
Reply
:iconvalsayre:
Valsayre Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2017  Student Artist
A revolutionary storm of popular sovereignty ; a storm that will completely dismember Islamism in this country. 
Reply
(1 Reply)
:icondraggah-n:
Draggah-N Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2017
Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah.

Once again, put up or shut up.
Reply
Add a Comment: