Treatise on Mexico: Part 1

I firmly believe that Mexicans, lacking the spiritual awareness of the Indian, were driven insane by the spicy foods which grow in those hot and humid regions which dot the equatorial regions. 
As such I view Mexican music as a natural coping mechanism for the immense psychic trauma caused by ingesting high levels of capsaicin.
Hence the expression "Aye yai yai!" 
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Joos in beeg trouble gringo, don you come south orv the border, wees already got ants in the pants from the tropic Sotadic Zone.*

*hypothesis of R.F. Burton. He asserted that there exists a geographic zone in which pederasty (romantic-sexual intimacy between a boy and a man) is prevalent and celebrated among the indigenous inhabitants.
Who in fuck was R. F. Burton and what was wrong with him?
An ordinary person would need 10 lifetimes to fit in what he accomplished, yet it's funny how the modern world cant get enough of his most bizarre theory. Tells you more about the  twisted human than it does about him...

A search of Google will show more links than you can poke a prick at...I stopped counting at 12 pages... www.google.com.au/search?q=sot…

burtoniana.org/biography/index…
What chemicals and substances have you been ingesting? 

1. How is this related to religion or philosophy?
  2. Why aren't Asians, who have plenty of chile peppers in their own food, not also "driven insane by spicy foods?"
  3. The average Mexican is just as sane as the average person.
Clearly, some more thought needs to be put into this rather inane and unsupported theory.
I thinkith this be a troll?
He definitely seems to act like one, but some of his comments with people who treat his conspiracies as fact (See: Politics of Genocide thread. It's about "chemtrails.") suggests that he actually believes at least a portion of the crazy stuff he puts out there. And that scares me. However, as all his posts are all just conspiracies, all even more far out than the next, I have to say that to some extent he's doing this for the attention.
seek mi dic puto
IM NOT A SIKH! 
"Further studies are required to elucidate the precise mechanism of capsaicin-mediated protection but should also consider the possibility that capsaicin may generate toxic metabolites under oxidative stress."
I recently found out that the main ingredient in red peppers, capsiacin, passes the blood brain barrier where it is mainly deposited in the cerebral cortex, which is the region associated with higher brain function.

This may account for the widely reported discombobulated outbursts of "Dios mio!"
If this theory is correct then we may be able to save these poor people with proper treatment.
I suggest brainwashing.
comedy

how are you doing?
Not too well, just came back from hospital 
What happened?