Be nice, guys..

Just a reminder to EVERY SIDE of the conversation that:

1. You don't have to ARGUE in order to DISCUSS.

2. [contrary to popular belief] YOU CAN [RESPECTFULLY] AGREE TO DISAGREE.

3. Just because you feel offended, does not mean that you are right.

4. Listening, asking questions, and reasoning doesn't conform you or convert you to the other person's beliefs. So don't be too shy to inquire, that's why you're here right?

5. Some does not represent all. Just because one religion/movement (ex. Black Lives Matter, etc.) does it (or even one MEMBER of said religion/movement), doesn't necessarily mean they all do. (someone: "I hate religion because when I used to be [insert religion]..." X don't do this. You will look uninformed and will most likely be incorrect about your charge against the other religions/movements).

Just hope folks leave the chat informed and not upset. Love you all. Sign Emoji-09 (Peace) 
Comments84
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
DISABLING COMMENTS BECAUSE IT'S GETTING HEATED IN HERE..
Stare Swagstick 
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK BUT REMEMBER THE MOTTO: BE NICE.
"3. Just because you feel offended, does not mean that you are right."

What if i say the n-word?
what if what? If you mean you'd say it for the sake of simply getting a rise out of someone then, morally you'd be wrong but where I'm from, freedom of speech would protect you. Also, morally, It'd be wrong to encite "tit-for-tat" because of an offence so if no legal action is an order then I'd have to let you have your way. But, that's no harm on me; I'm grown.
Just because you feel offended, does not mean that you are right.
Absolutely you are right.Scorbunny Icon 
I'm not gonna agree to disagree on opinions that actually hurt others like homophobia. I am however fine with preferences like pineapples on pizza. Or tattoos and piercings.
Phan 2 
Point Up Emoji this cudda been us... but you like pineapple on pizza cloudhurrplz -- revamp lol  
Homophilia hurts people just as much as homophobia (it's obviously different people in both cases), if not more so.
Those who fail to understand that, aren't too bright.
In what ways me dating another woman hurt other people? No seriously. Because I'm definitely not the kind of asshole who'd complain about getting friendzoned.
Homophilia didn't cause anyone to go and murder another person just because they were gay.
Yeah, only unborn kids die, indeed.
Who cares, right?
How can something die if it's never conceived in the first place? That is like saying that if you're not planting trees, you are killing trees. 
So many people scream: "Kill the fetus", forgetting they were once fetuses, too.
Some STILL are.
Yes, but I fail to see what abortion has to do with gay people. 
View all replies
"Yeah, only unborn kids die, indeed."

... do tell me what the honest fuck homosexuality has to do with this?
Sorry, UN-CONCEIVED was the intended meaning, lol.
Still would qualify for UNBORN as well, ya know.
Only if you make the word vague as hell. And with that being the case, it's not even a solely homosexual thing.
View all replies
Just because you feel offended, does not mean that you are right.

That's going to be my motto of the year.
in my case, its not easy to avoid the hot topic about politics.
i think you know why ;)
lol yes, I definitely feel you :D