I'm Satanist, not egotistical

Leviathan Cross      I'm  very    psychic         and   I      have   visions  anytime     I   meditate.  I    went    through   a lot    of   examination   by  many      images   of   multiple   Gods   of   different  religions.  They're   all   just  puppets    being   controlled     by   an    unseen     entity.  I    cut    their  puppet strings     and   they    fall   stiff   like   a  statue!  My   mind's   eye  suffers   from  partial    blindness   and  my eyes   had    scars  on   their  surface.  I've   seen   empathetic    spirits  cry   when   they  looked  into  my   soul.  I   may  have   fixed     the  image    of   my  eyes,  but   the  vision    is   still     imperfect. 
     I     experienced   being  snatched     and    brought  to the   gates   of   multiple     heavens.    Brought   there  by     warriors.   I'm    looked  at     and   rejected   because  I'm   a  bit    evil.  Then  after   a     rollercoaster   ride    around   the   spirit   realm   and  I  end  up     at       Baphomet.   So   I    look    into      Satanism,     and   now  I    have     the   best   mind  set    I ever  had.  Of   course   I   still   feel   guilt      of   things,    but      I   can    let  go    so  much  easier.  My    spiritual    interaction    is   much  more    peaceful   and   life   is      enjoyable.

I'm    a      LaVeyan  Satanist,   we    shun    any   attempts  to  shame    anyone,   anyone    who  isn't   trying   to    cause   shameful  emotions.

We  are   primarily    Atheist,   and   still  I    accept    Satanism   as   a    part   of      myself.  I     take   on   the   name    of    Satan  and    so  you  fucking-crazy zealot wannabes    will  never    come   near  me    because   I'll  fucking-murder   you   if     you   try  to  come    judge   me  with       half  baked   notions   given   to  you  by  a      person     far  more     evil  than     I.

The   spirits     call  me    incumbent.  Before,  they   called  me      dilettante   as   I   was      reading   The  Satanic Bible.  A   very    sensible,      but   savage   tone    that   I    enjoy      very  much.  a lot  of  words   I  didn't  know.

Thanks  for  reading.   I'll  refrain  from    hailing  Satan  here,    but  you  get    the  idea.

Shemhamforash
so it is done.
Why? For the glory of Satan, of course! 
Comments90
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Satanist also revile being in the spotlights...
They keep to themselves and don't care who knows what they belief.
By outing yourself as a "Satanist" you prove you have no concept on what you speak of!

You brag and boast about something a true Satanist would never care for,
Have fun pretending to be something your so far removed from that all you can do is act as a wannabe...

You're not a Satanist your an attention seeking brat, that has no clue!

Btw, I'm not a satanist, but in my studies of multiple beliefs and religions I've come to know apparently more about yours then you do and your supposed to be following said "religion"!
You don't believe in God but you believe in Satan? I expect you believe in neither. 
I don't believe in Satan. God is Satan to me. Dark God.  'god' is life consciousness within light and Satan is life consciousness within darkness.  I don't want to play favorites , but the white lighters just happen to be abusive to my kind. An entity to out power all others is nonsense to me. I pretend Satan is the entity who fathered the cosmos with mother nature or something but I don't preach it like it's real. 
What ze fudge?
great question
I am Satan. Why do you worship me?
because you touch yourself at night
And I don't wash my hands afterwards.
That's hot, Satan.
I'm so hot I gave the sun a tan.
you sir, are hilarious.
but I'm MORE hilarious!
I heard some Satanists don't even believe in Satan.
not only that but we believe the souls live on within a network of connection of minds. 
>>not only that but we believe the souls live on within a network of connection of minds. 

What does that mean?
View all replies
Then they are NOT Satanists but only edgy atheists and there are 3 stamps to prove it.
THey think the name satan is sexy and dangerous. Sad
Funny enough that satanism would never have existed without christianity and the roman catholic church 

so it's save to call it reactionary , and all things reactionary lack creative input 

I've actually read the satanic bible by dear old Anton and did you know he converted on his death bed?  :p
Just like the roman emperor Augustus he said something along these lines: "I know I have been telling lies my whole life" 
Actualy it is rebirth of far older religion, than christianity. Satan/lucifer just took back, what was taken from him. XD
which one?
you say that as if all tribes or even all people that ever lived on Europe soil before the Roman invasion all held the same beliefs and even the same culture.  
They most certainly didn't
in fact the only reason the Romans managed to gain a foothold is exactly because of tribal infighting 
Not European one. European ancient religions are being reborn too. The path of vikings, celts, slovans... the gods claimed back all who remained loyal to them and those who forgot, but did remember who they really are... There was satanist priest way more educated than me about Lucifer and from her and other resources I know that biblic Lucifer or satan was a god worshiped by some neighbours of Jews nation, therefore enemies, destroyed and/or defeated by jews at some point.
a satanist priest

lol

yeah, we all read about those, they have to kiss the butthole of a goat don't they?
to make it to high priest?

and somewhere in your mind that translates as "that's absolutely nothing I can be blackmailed with later in this day and age of cameras on cellphones"
I've heard that too, about kissing goats or cats butthole, but that is merely christian rubbish and it was actualy aimed agaist innocent women to burn them at stakes as witches.
But if anyone has such fetish, all good luck to them. They at least only scare the animal, there are much worse things people do.

I have no ilusions about today overuse of blackmailing, nor do I care.
is it?

or is it history in the same way that the following words are attributed to Marie Antoinette: "Let them eat brioche"
View all replies