Do miserable people belong to satan

I feel I do. I reckon he feeds off sadness and makes a home in us when we are depressed. Then he makes us more sad so he can have pudding.

Then it's soon breakfast time.
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
So your saying Satan is gonna eat my ass out cuz OOOOH BOY
He would like that.
If that's so, I'm in better hands than I am with Jehova :D 
All you have to do is STAY HAPPY...or he'll get you. No pressure.
"Depression is itself not a sin, but it can lead to the worst sins imaginable. Happiness is itself not a commandment, but it can lead to the highest peaks of spirituality." (c)
Yeah. be happy. Why be sad? even if it makes sense. Go against sense and imagine God wants you to be happy and that it leads to heaven.

Because heaven is real. The Bible is proof of that. Pretend to be happy, folks. Don't listen to sense. Sure you have good reasons to be sad. So what? You'll be dead soon.
Happy people lead to more happy people.
Depressed people lead to school shootings.
All must be God's fault, of course.
It's not a matter of fault more of origin. Unless our evil comes from nowhere.
This is ridiculous, most people are unhappy because of the pain and suffering other people cause on others for their pleasure or relief... If you lost your income, chucked into a street gutter for not having the income to pay off debts , you would be miserable also.
And then you belong to the horned one.
Uh dude? Do you know whom Satan and demons and Satanism and luciferianism even is? If not please read everything that is in this website here: joyofsatan.com These things and beings DON’T make you feel anything. You yourself, or others, make you feel this way.
Oh. A website!? Well how could I possibly distrust that?
You being a smart aleck or not?
Me? be a smart 'aleck'? ME? oh nooooo. I love your bible. It's such good evidence.
You listen to the book of LIES!? XD get outta here!! Start reading everything that is on joyofsatan.com for a change and open your mind up to the actual truth like I have done you moron!
Oh I will. MOst assuredly. Yum yum.
a person chooses to walk this path, anyone can overcome it, takes a lot of work.  it's so easy to be depressed, sad and evil/angry, etc.  it takes a lot of work to walk a better path, no one's perfect but it becomes easier to walk the better path, whereas it's equal to state for the other path of bad as well.  which is actually far easier to walk in my opinion.
Shush.

He can hear you.
U alright there buddy?
Meet me at McDonalds in five hours. I have a dossier.
Sorry, I'm more of a burger king guy.