For God so loved the world, that he used genocide on us, twice.

For God so loved the world, that he used genocide on us, twice.

For God so loved the world he created a place for the purposeless torture of souls. Hell.

For God so loved the world that he always kills our souls and never cures them.

For God so loves the world that he never interacts with it. God is the epitome of a deadbeat dad.

For God so loved the world, that he takes all the prayers and indulgences, faith and belief, and never acknowledges those who give even with a thanks. God is one rude dude. Are these a good way to express love?

If God is love then he learned to love from Satan. Apologies to Satan who does not kill the way God does.

All I can say to God and those corrupted souls that follow the Abrahamic satanic Gods, Yahweh and Allah, is ---- www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRHetR…

God lives by the sword and will die by the sword.

Regards

DL

Comments161
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
So much hate in the religion forum
Indeed. There is a lot in religions to hate.

Regards
DL
Or this could be me who accidentally chose the wrong word of "jealous" to my sister time with my parents...when i am just really into playing with a baby girl.

After that day of course... mum started explaining of "wet dream" and...now i realize they are extra disgusting.
Or maybe it was all the movie act to calm the unemployed angry german bois by getting them to war or just... having them watch the mutilation of other race. Be it real or whatever.

The sick medicine for the evil soul.
I know genocide from kamen rider ryuki.

I hope these terms do not come from movie. People who get guilt trip fails to notice the issue of the problem.

Anyway...

I mean. Would be funny if popular culture is the start where we find new words instead of the issue of the problem.
Like maybe there was no plan for genocide between german and jew. Nor is there the word "genocide" back then. Maybe it is just german and jew war or something. There was the idea of social jealousy of jerman to jew but... but it sounds more of racial hatred than big stuff like genocide.

What to say. Maybe the common folks are just bad at getting criticism and is low on energy. And being german and getting mocked for being less than jew in their own land?

I dont know of racial hatred but... some people do get murderously angry. Even if they are christian... buddhist or... good people in the workday.
I mean if I was God I'd probably genocide humanity too. We're kinda a parasitic species.
Parasites attach to successful species.

As scriptures and intelligent people would say, we are the light of the world. and God makes the angels bow to us.

Regards
DL
A lot of us tend to be very annoying.
Jesus saves 
To those of low morals perhaps.

Let's see yours.

Do you agree that having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral? Do you agree that to abdicate personal responsibility or use a scapegoat is immoral?

If not, please show how it is morally and legally good to punish the innocent instead of the guilty, bearing in mind that all legal systems think that punishing the guilty is what is justice.

Regards

DL

If Jesus saves by teaching esoteric Eastern ideas so we can save ourselves through meditation, self-realization, and opening the third eye, rather than sacrificing Himself or being sacrificed by His Father in our place to satisfy a death sentence that demands the genocide of the human race for crimes against the universe, would we not still say "Jesus Saves"?
That would depend on what you see him saving.

I see the Jesus I follow as saving us from supernaturalstupid thinking.

Regards
DL
So basically an evangelist of Atheism, preaching that the supernatural is mythology and the only God is within?

You might be interested in Hugo & Jake, Holy Koolaid, and Paulogia, as well as the Amazing Atheist from one of the videos I sent.
it's not a crime to be white 
So much for your satanic moral sense.

Regards
DL
Isn't the Satanic moral sense supposed to be the humanist one?
Only to the evil ones.

Regards
DL
And deletes the save file. :p
inject a muslim suicide terrorist and destroy all the evidence 
And will again.

Revenge is eager.
That is God's way.

Regards
DL
If YHWH is bad and Satan is good, how can YHWH be Satanic?
Exactly the point.

Christians are following a satanic God while thinking he, a genocidal son murderer, is somehow good.

Who is more likely to think genocide is good justice, Satan or Yahweh?

Regards
DL