Closed to new replies
November 8
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

game. CONTINUE the essay, thoughts on philosophy

:iconblackrocklegacies:
BlackrockLegacies Featured By Owner 4 days ago   Writer
this one can title 'FRIENDS or HUMANS' for reference if anyone starts the game again
We're not afraid of humans, so it's hard to say anyone should try and start. That you can't think where we are, that there was anything more important we should try for?
Most people aren't going to be your friends, but then why count them as people and not say, we can all be friends and there was those who only wanted to be contrary because they thought it was novel
and that they could hurt you with it?

continue the piece in your thoughts, for this on philosophy,
and if it brings to contradiction, explain what was before...

Devious Comments

:iconmorellagrysis:
MorellAgrysis Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Do we really fear others, or we jsut don't allow them into our circle of interest, not wasting out energy and mind on them?
:iconblackbook668:
blackbook668 Featured By Owner 4 days ago
You need to express yourself a little better because I'm getting stuck on what exactly you're trying to say a lot of the time.

I disagree with the notion we don't fear others. Arguably a great deal of human history is rooted in people's fear of each other. Wars, prejudice, division, these things come about because people fear each other.

The rest of what you're writing I can't really grasp enough to address. You spend too much time rambling and need to put down solid conclusions to your individual thoughts and really put in only what is necessary and relevant to what you are trying to say overall.
:iconblackrocklegacies:
BlackrockLegacies Featured By Owner 4 days ago   Writer
two writers

We're not afraid of humans, so it's hard to say anyone should try and start. That you can't think where we are, that there was anything more important we should try for?
Most people aren't going to be your friends, but then why count them as people and not say, we can all be friends and there was those who only wanted to be contrary because they thought it was novel
and that they could hurt you with it?
True, we might not call other people people or even less friends when we know anything about them. I think that goes until we realise that they actualy do something for us and we do for them, although not directly. Some of us work on creating food for everyone, others on technology, healthcare.... and so on. Things are there for everyone. I think that that is enough to call them people, we are all in this same system, one community so difficould and branched that it turns almost invissible.Friendship is based on personal leve and often also interests or time we spend together. And I don't think that it shoud be connected with term people as our friends can be animals too.
The time it takes to wonder how often, we have to wonder who had to teach us, that animal were something Else, we can have to think, there were people even especially your friends, who'd step away from you, for thinking the deer wasn't human,
his friend, was... But that you could wonder if he could come to tackle you, but he's kinesthetic, it was, a way to animal you, it was for play, but that's more for things to knowing, he'd be mistreated in your culture he's more like, someone in a movie? Well where, that you don't touch anyone, and he can do that, but that needed grass, and you had that, but plays in forests, but wonders at wealth for anything, you could tear his home apart? Mule aren't the same I don't think. Do you know that? What's a sow, versus an actual pig, because pigs are cute and sow are horrific, to see...

whoe'vers next, let's see if we can build a trippy essay like that..
:iconmorellagrysis:
MorellAgrysis Featured By Owner Edited 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
True, we might not call other people people or even less friends when we know anything about them. I think that goes until we realise that they actualy do something for us and we do for them, although not directly. Some of us work on creating food for everyone, others on technology, healthcare.... and so on. Things are there for everyone. I think that that is enough to call them people, we are all in this same system, one community so difficould and branched that it turns almost invissible.
Friendship is based on personal leve and often also interests or time we spend together. And I don't think that it shoud be connected with term people as our friends can be animals too.
Add a Comment: