Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards

DL

Comments110
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Satan took permission from Allah Almighty to live until the doomsday. He took this permission for making us fool and betraying us from the right path. Satan is the open enemy of all of us and we have to challenge him by following what is right and staying away from wrong.
Supernaturalstupid thinking is not good thinking.

Regards
DL 
Gnosticism is a bunch of Jewish nonsense. 
Only to idiots.

Regards
DL
Satan didn't cause the original sin, according to the Bible. Nowhere does it ever say that the Serpent was Satan. The Serpent represented the slow approach of temptation, and had no real attribution to the Devil.
If Satan or the talking serpent, if not the great tempter, which scriptures say she is, then tell us why god put the temptation right beside Eve?

You say "The Serpent represented the slow approach of temptation, and had no real attribution to the Devil."

The serpent was supernatural, and since you want to ignore Revelation, are you attributing it to  or associating it with God?

IOW, who contrleed the serpent?

Regards
DL 
Many things that God does, according to the Bible, are tests; It's no doubt this event was, as well. The events that take place with Job are tests as well, as cruel as they are, but they're tests in faith nonetheless. If Job had failed God, he likely would have been punished in some manner, just like Adam and Eve were. I would say it was God that controlled the serpent in the story of Adam and Eve, and not the Devil, to test their blind faith in him.
First, an omnipotent all knowing god would know all the results and no test would be required.

Second, you show how your morals have been corrupted by your beliefs.

You seem to like tests. Here is one for you, but I think you have already failed it as you praise god for the same offence that you would condemn a man for. You also forget that god murdered A & E by neglect and locking away what would have kept them alive. But of course, even murder is forgivable for your god isn't it? Even when, as in the King David myth, god tortures his baby for 6 days before finally murdering it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mJCCA…

Regards
DL
Actually, you failed your own test.

I don't praise god. I'm Pagan. I used the events in the Bible purely hypothetically, as tales for Christians to use as morals and ethics- Not that they do very much.
I did not fail the test.

God is guilty of doing evil.

Regards
DL
A bit late on that reply my dude.
View all replies
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.
Without Satan, we would not know which group was better to be with.

Regards
DL 
Without God, we would not know how to bow down.
Pffft.

Sheeple grovel naturally.

Regards
DL
thats something i always said to the nuns in my school.
i always asked them why satan was evil if he punished EVIL people in hell. wouldnt that make him good? my young self thought. now that i am older i think i was right.
It so dumb calling satan evil when he just do justice. that god donst want to do cause he love so much.
anyways. people like to call him evil cause he reveled against god, but god itself give him the realm of hell. like wtf people are u blind god allows him to rule hell. this i think satan is lawful neutral. and nobody should be worshiped. but apreciat his effort in punishing evil like a good sailor scout!
i will pusnih you in da name of hell!Usagi Punish Icon 
Hah your young self seems pretty smart ^^
Don't forget that Satan has also been given dominion over the earth.

Dumb ideas to even dumber ones from Christianity.

Regards
DL
I'm not that far religious and haven't read ton of material about... I'm more asking rather than giving a statement.

A question to the gurus over here:

Before judging like if you were a witness... Wait! Who wrote the story? How you know the amount of truth in it? 
If supernatural, and it is, as with all myths, then there is no truth in scriptures. Only allegories and myths. Those show what some see as universal truths but not based on reality.

We should go with the real and ignore the silly supernatural thinking.

Regards
DL 
I have done the very same thing as Adam did.

He did so not want us to be 100% slaves to god and He did a very good thing.

Absolutely!
Exactly. We gained freedom.

We learned what and who we should hate.

Regards
DL
Interesting question. It reminds me of arguments on the ethics of having children.

For both questions, a common argument is that "non-existence has no suffering, and has no joy. Existence has some joy and a lot of suffering. Therefore, non-existence is better because of a higher net balance". However, I don't think that all of us would kill ourselves just as we read that. Why is that then?

Obviously life must have some additional reason for existing beyond just suffering and joy, for ourselves to keep living anyways. But where does that reason come from? In my opinion, things like joy and suffering and love are kind of like extra flair that has been put in our consciousness to try to make sense of it all - a consequence of the fruit of knowledge - and are unnecessary and painful to keep around. Letting go of those things I think reconnects someone to God, but I don't think the process stops until it's complete - i.e. hell is a reincarnation process, similar to buddhism.

In my opinion, thinking of this action from Satan as "evil" or "good" is a misconception; rather, it was a necessary development that harmed humans, but was a requirement for their next stage in evolution. In a way, you could argue that God planned it this way and was upset because he, having mankind as part of his existence, could feel their pain as well.