Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

Details

September 14
Link

Statistics

Replies: 67

Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

:icongreatest-i-am:
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2018

Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards

DL

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconaspiepiestamps:
AspiePieStamps Featured By Owner 5 days ago  New Deviant Student Digital Artist
Man Love? I want!!! *BENDS OVER*
:iconsgt-idiot:
sgt-idiot Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2018
none of Lucifer's actions have somekind of moral reason behind it, he just lives his life without worries in an attempt to show all life that we all could be the same.

the only deliberate thing Lucifer did was trying to show us that God is a total fuck up, not even close to be the perfect being he and his sheep claim him to be.
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner 6 days ago
You see well with the following exception.

I call showing us the truth as quite moral and loving.

There is the odd bit of wisdom in scriptures. Satan's correction I see with this in mind.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

To correct poor thinking is the moral thing to do.

Regards
DL
:icondastael:
Dastael Featured By Owner Edited Sep 17, 2018  New Deviant
Love and hate?

The knowledge was of Good & Evil.

God loved them both (& continues to do so) even to this day.

God just didn’t think they were ready to eat of the fruit.

He would have had them eat of it someday, but of His own accord.

That is why the serpent was punished to crawl by his belly forever (that is, to be forever driven by perpetual hunger).

Hate came from man, after he ate of the fruit.

After they ate of the fruit, they came to fear God.

Through this fear of God, came their hate of God.
Scriptures do not show them as hating god and you are reading things into scriptures that are not there and your own bible tells you not to do that.

"God loved them both (& continues to do so) even to this day."

I see literalists who believe in the supernatural as brain dead sheeple who lie just as much as their clergy.

You know the quoted part to be true, how?

All you likely have is 5th hand say so or it is just a part of your delusional thinking adding even more to the story.

Come and reason without hiding behind a supernatural shield.

Regards
DL
Dastael Featured By Owner 6 days ago  New Deviant
Mebbe I just receive more personal revelations than you. :p
Nice. I love to learn. Teach me.

I too have admitted apotheosis and like to compare revelations.

My revelations can be shown with just a couple of sentences as the great teacher is quite brief in his admonitions and suggestions.

Show me yours and I will show you mine.

You do realize that, if serious, you are saying that there is a supernatural; world, and that telepathy is real. Right?

Regards
DL
Oh, yes.

I believe that before the material world existed, that the spiritual world is.

We are from before matter, substance and form was lawful.

Telepathy was the first form of communication, before the spoken word.

Although, to add to confusion (as in the Tower of Babel, one does) we also preach the opposite to man.
You seem to have ignored the important stuff.

Second request.

I too have admitted apotheosis and like to compare revelations.

My revelations can be shown with just a couple of sentences as the great teacher is quite brief in his admonitions and suggestions.

Show me yours and I will show you mine.

---------------

"we also preach the opposite to man"

That is because few of us seem to ever activate it and that is not surprising as it is an assault to minds. At least that is what my initial victim said and I agree with her since my second and last experience with a godhead had me, an adult, crying from both the pleasure and pain through the whole short encounter. I made my victim cry just from a one second touch and I could only take the godheads touch for 5 or 6 seconds.

------------

"I believe that before the material world existed, that the spiritual world is."

Belief is created by facts. Faith is wanting to believe but without the facts to bring it to belief. That is why faith is applied to the supernatural and god and why religions push faith.

What facts brought your faith to belief?

Regards
DL

I’ve been called a Godhead.
Goo.

Thanks for the chat.

Regards
DL
(1 Reply)
:iconaussieman187:
AussieMan187 Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2018  New Deviant Hobbyist Photographer
I used to be a Satanist & they taught that Satan is the 'Prometheus' that gifted Man knowledge & then was to be punished for all of eternity for it. "God" would have Man live for eternity in ignorance, where Satan freed us from the chains of eternity & gave us TRUE life, for we never really die anyway. One should not live with the worry of where they'll go when they die. One should just LIVE, without fear
Not too shabby friend. Sure beats the Christian idiocy.

"for we never really die anyway."

If you mean in the matter energy sense, ok.

If you mean our consciences never die, I would not see you as any better than all the others who believe in the supernatural.

Say it isn't so if you want my full respect.

Regards
DL
AussieMan187 Featured By Owner 4 days ago  New Deviant Hobbyist Photographer
I think our consciousness lives on after death. & the desire to earn your respect is one that does not keep me up at night...
:icontladyjessica:
TLadyJessica Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2018  Professional General Artist
I was (and still am actually) a member of a rather somewhat secretive spiritual group that traces its' roots very far back into history... and I remember when I first began talking with a colleague of mine and I told her a lot of my personal spiritual knowledge she remarked that it was not human knowledge but a knowledge of "divine things" similar to the Gnostic concept of Gnosis, which literally translates commonly into the term "Divine Knowledge". She said I was a "Magical Prometheus" and compared my ideas to that of famous occultists such as Crowley and others... but she cautioned me regarding such knowledge. She stated that it should only be given to those who are capable of receiving it. So me, for the most part, I have always incorporated that knowledge into my writings be it poetry, stories, spiritual treatises or personal works. The whole reason I possess this knowledge is because I have the unique distinction of having the full memory of every past life I have ever lived and thus the whole total sum of all knowledge that I accumulated during each incarnation I existed as. Even on other worlds in times before recorded history. But she also cautioned me, saying: "People like you and I, who possess unusual mystical knowledge... we know things that others do not, and many of the things we know people are afraid of. Because of that, they will try to either demonize you for it or call you crazy. Yet, who is to say that the whole world itself is not crazy?" and so outside of my writings I am exceedingly cautious to whom I teach things of a mystical nature. I had a couple of "apprentices" over the years who turned out to be rather false, so although I am not a distrustful person in any way... I am careful when it comes to certain things. I know a man from Greece who, for many years, revered me as a living goddess. His name was Panos. He was so taken with my writings and teachings that he actually asked me for permission to compile my works into a bible-length volume so that he could more easily take it all in and comprehend it, and teach it unto others. I, of course, granted his request. The most interesting thing was, he was like me and had detailed past life memories... some of which involved him seeing me as I was in ancient times in places like Egypt, Babylon, and Sumeria among other ancient civilizations. So although some people have called me crazy, and some have demonized me... others have accepted my gifts of knowledge with open arms and love in their hearts. That is the way of all Prometheus... so in regards to the original question of this thread, I would have to say that the sharing of knowledge with mankind has, at least for me, been worthwhile. Before Lilith, myself and others decided to take an interest in things... mankind was naked, savage, and primitive. But in teaching them the arts of civilization and the secrets of Divine Knowledge (which includes tapping into the Divine Spark within us all... also known as the Vril power), we helped the first ancient civilizations to rise and to find better ways of living. This gave rise to first Hyperborea (or Thule if you prefer to call it by that name) and then Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu and others. And long after those were lost to time, Egypt, Babylon and Sumeria inherited much of the knowledge that was lost with those other civilizations having faded into memory. If you are interested in learning more about my knowledge, go have a look at my writings over on Deep Underground Poetry where I posted over five hundred works in all. I go by the pen name of Kou_Indigo on there. Here is a link to my main page on that site, from which you can read all that I have written aside from the works I have uploaded here on DeviantArt:
deepundergroundpoetry.com/poet…
Not all who would come to be considered "fallen" are actually so, despite the human conception of the term. Rather, some of us were more voluntary exiles... so to speak... who chose freedom rather than servitude. Every ancient culture had their own names and terms for us. To the Greeks we were the Titans, to the Babylonians and Sumerians we were the Ancient Ones, but by whatever name we have been known it has always been our mission to teach mankind various secrets of the universe. We do not know everything, but what we do know we try to pass on so that others might benefit by it. So terms like light and dark, or fallen and unfallen... they are as relative as concepts of good and evil. Concepts often change throughout time, as do terms, but what remains the same is nobility of spirit, and the capacity to evolve and transcend beyond one's limitations. That evolution and transcendence is all part of what I teach when it comes to mystical things.

In my life, when I was growing up (in a very Christian home) I was not only called satanic for my beliefs buy my mother often said that she believed I WAS the reincarnation of the Devil. But one person's devil can be another person's angel, just as one person's messiah could be another person's anti-messiah. It is all relative, such terms, which is why I tend to rise above such remarks as my mother used to make. I simply and serenely realize that not everyone is ready to learn certain truths, and not everyone possesses the same capacity for change. However, I have never ceased assisting those who are in need of my knowledge simply because a few people prove unable to accept it. I do believe you are on the right track though, and I totally agree... life should be lived freely and without worry about what lies beyond. One cannot change death, but one can most certainly improve and change the quality of how they live their life! *Smiles* :) 
AussieMan187 Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2018  New Deviant Hobbyist Photographer
Oh wow! Yes, that's all very interesting
TLadyJessica Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2018  Professional General Artist
I thought you might find it so, and am glad to have shared it with you.
AussieMan187 Featured By Owner Sep 18, 2018  New Deviant Hobbyist Photographer
I'm glad you did too, I hope we can discuss things of this nature in the future
TLadyJessica Featured By Owner Sep 18, 2018  Professional General Artist
Oh, but of course! I have always gravitated towards the metaphysical and the mystical in my life... in every life... and it is a subject I never tire of talking about with interested individuals. *Smiles* :)
AussieMan187 Featured By Owner Sep 18, 2018  New Deviant Hobbyist Photographer
Me too! I've always wondered at the mysteries of life & have desired to explore the forbidden.
TLadyJessica Featured By Owner Sep 18, 2018  Professional General Artist
It is a bit like a companion of mine has said to me on numerous occasions: "Before I met you, I believed a certain set group of things were true... things mainstream religion taught me, things my parents taught me, and things that schools taught me. Then I met you, found out truths I never dreamed of, and pretty much discovered everything I thought had been true before was all lies." and she never tires of reminding me that I basically opened her eyes to a whole other side of things that she never even considered was possible previously. So, for the most part I have found that often what people term to be "forbidden" lore is simply a variety of knowledge that reveals truths that run contrary to what most people are conditioned to accept as truths. So part of awakening a person is helping them to realize that they do not need to adhere to mainstream thinking and should rather always strive to think outside of boxes and certain set boundaries. That is, often, how enlightenment begins. :D
:iconinawon:
Inawon Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2018  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nein
Nein brain.

Regards
DL
:iconeonillustration:
EonIllustration Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm not informed about Yahweh. Could you tell me about it?
A genocidal son murdering demiurge is the quick response.

If you do not see that god in scriptures, you are not looking the right way.

Proof of his evilness is sending Satan to earth with an extra power to deceive us all when he could have just sent her to hell.

See it?

Regards
DL
:icondreamynaria:
DreamyNaria Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
he is not a Jew, he does not know Hebrew tradition, neither the Hebrew language and the Jewish exegesis of ancient texts.
to know this God we must address a cultured rabbi or a Jewish historian.
Not on topic.

Regards
DL
:icongabrieletheman0:
Gabrieletheman0 Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Ok
:iconkukkikeki:
kukkikeki Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2018
I have a theory that Satan is actually god, and the god in the bible is actually Satan.
Think about it for a second. suspicion 
If you do a count of the murders applied to both, you would be right.

Have you seen this great clip? The whole movie is worth watching just for the final ending that shows how we will set morals aside for the comfort of assuaging our tribal needs. A great example of that is how Republican publically announced that they would hold their noses while voting for Trump.

vimeo.com/7038401

Regards
DL
Did Satan tell anyone this? Is there somethings that contains the words of Satan? Mmm. no, so they are invented by men.
:iconkukkikeki:
kukkikeki Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2018
It's just a joke, or is it. :o (Eek) 
Yes, Satan is Joking Blitz Wolf devil  
:iconthegentlelad:
TheGentleLad Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Satan sounds pretty chill

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Genesis 3 ;3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.

Satan being as you describe is why Jews see an elevation for man in Eden and not the fall that Christians later put to this myth.

Jews 1. Christians 0.

Regards
DL

:iconthegentlelad:
TheGentleLad Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
you're doing great, sweetie
DreamyNaria Featured By Owner Edited Sep 14, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Should we have to believe a deviant?
Nobody knows a single word of Satan. But of Jesus Christ yes (whether only man or son of a God) 
Read this words:
Yeshua:
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 
 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’
 ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

Saint Augustine:
"Love endures in adversity, is moderate in prosperity; brave under harsh sufferings,
cheerful in good works; utterly reliable in temptation, utterly open-handed in hospitality;
as happy as can be among true brothers and sisters, as patient as you can get among the false one's. 
The soul of the scriptures, the force of prophecy, the saving power of the sacraments,
the fruit of faith, the wealth of the poor, the life of the dying.
Love is all.”

Saint Paul:
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. "

Saint Francis:
"Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love."

Saint Clare of Assisi
"We become what we love and who we love shapes what we become.
If we love things, we become a thing. If we love nothing, we become nothing. 

Saint Edith Stain:
Do not accept anything as the truth if it lacks love. And do not accept anything as love which lacks truth!
One without the other becomes a destructive lie.

Should we venerate Satan or the God of this men and women above? 
Adam means man in Hebrew, so he is a metaphor of man.
He never existed, Satan didn't open  our eyes to the knowledge of love and hate because animals already know how to love and hate.

I follow a good Jesus. You follow an immoral Jesus.

This link speaks of some of his immoral tenants and preaching.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN…

My favorite pet peeves is Jesus' no divorce and substitutionary punishment policies.

Are you up for a discussion of his moral tenants? Most Christians run away.

Perhaps you can start an O.P. and invite me if I miss it.

Regards
DL
DreamyNaria Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
The only thing you should follow is the psychiatrist. I follow the jesus of the Gospels, neither more nor less.
I am not a native English speaker and I do not understand spoken English, but only written, and I do not care about your proselytizing material.
the last of my interests is to listen to the proselytism of a group of extremists full of pride and hatred.
I  discussed with you a thousand times, and it seems to me that I have never run away,
Do you have mental and serious problems, if your hobby is to publish on deviantart  treads full only of rancor, bullshit and hatred towards only one religion.
Do you have job ? This is a morally right thing, but instead of thinking of nothing important in life like theological bullshit without even the basics of theological thought, of Hebrew exegesis, and of Hebrew grammar, Do You know the Hebrew language? If not  You can not pretend to know the Torah. 
Let's talk about morality, what trauma created you such an obsession and phobia?
It is right breaking balls because someone has an obsession and a disorder? 
I am enjoying so much in seeing more and more atheists worried about Islam. You mocked your protectors and you have them covered with lies,
you will have a beautiful future, Islam grows, atheism decreases, atheism means death in Islam.
"I follow the jesus of the Gospels, neither more nor less"

If you only see one then you are not showing good discernment. 

If you see this one which I show when explaining my name, come back and chat.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that lazy Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbe…

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4Il…

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards

DL

DreamyNaria Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
The first Christian texts are not Gnostics, even if gnosticism is surely of the 2th century, it is not known of before.
But the writings of Paul and the apostles are of the first century  the oldest in absolute.
However, you didn't look like a Gnostic Christian to me before...or a christian atheist Confused   but the usual atheist who sweeps through the Satanist sites.

"Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves"
I do not believe it completely for various reasons, in the pre-Christian era, I speak of the Romans and Greeks,
the men were proud to rape and kill the children of the conquered country. They were monsters because it was an honor. 
So this God called i am, is capable of raping and killing women and children.

The man it is not capable of to be his own God, he is not perfect, he needs someone who remembers him: what the fuck are you doing, it's wrong!
In the Christian era these things were morally forbidden, in the medieval cavalry, respect the weak, the children and the women was an honor.
it was a step forward if we talk about a group of rough and violent barbarian peoples who decided to follow this advanced rule. 

Lately man no longer believes himself to be God, but he believes the ruin of humanity, a mistake, not a God. That's why animal rights movements grow.
however you make me think about  the Übermensch, that is a movement of a century ago.
they believed in the man-God, capable of creating heaven on earth, that is, a utopian and idyllic society. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Cbe…

Christians already say Jesus is our brother, but little, because he is considered superior, the rabbi.
In Christianity Jesus doesn't consider people stupid, he tells the parables for this. 
if you are awake you will understand these tips to mature spiritually, if you are not woe to you... 

Christianity is not Islam, it is anthropocentric, not God-centric it is not a submission like servant and master but a relationship of parent and child.
Jesus is God and MAN, therefore the figure of the human in theology is considered divine, but incomplete, because we are not cleansed from sin.
In the Christian art the Madonna and Jesus are the portrait of a real european women and his child. 
It means this:  the wife and the son of my client are like a God and the mother of God.  The client was proud of this.
For this everyone complains that Jesus is always white and blond in Europe, but he is also black in Africa..
Christian art is full of human bodies for this, man is revered, animals are almost non-existent....I studied art history.  
Christians never forgotten that being a Christian is imitating Jesus perhaps the ignorant bigots of their religion yes. Becoming saints consists in this.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths. 
yes, this is what St. Paul says, only of the literal reading of the holy texts, (which includes Jewish myths)

I do not believe in this, otherwise Jesus and St. Paul contradicted themseves,
i think Jesus meant both things, 
both the religious and the supernatural and individual spiritual growth.

Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner 5 days ago
Supernatural is for dummies.

Regards
DL
:iconbatsu-nozuchi:
batsu-nozuchi Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2018  Student Digital Artist
Wait, WAIT! Where do we start... um... okay.
These are just my thoughts, they aren't probably "correct".
I am not a Christian (mentally), so I'll try to express this in a fairly moral way.

The Bible is a metaphor of our life. Satan is a representation of our (e.g)greed and God is our goodness. You will always be punished or feel guilty for your evil deeds. For good deeds just the opposite.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

I guess, Satan and God opened our eyes to love and hate. Look - LOVE and HATE. Without love there's no hate. Without hate there's no love. It's such a symbiosis, a combination. Read books, literature, there is the most about it.

Would you do as Adam did?

I would do as Adam did. People, actually living creatures are curious. It makes us know more, so we want more. This isn't a sin, don't go backwards. Let's go ahead, but with our heads.

It's not like umm you should pray to God or Satan. Aghhh I can't express myself correctly without excluding Christianity. I'll stop here.

You are in the right camp my friend.

" God is our goodness."

That is supposed to be how things go, but the Christian god is a genocidal son murdering demiurge and is not a good example of a good man at all, yet Christians have ended as idol worshipers of that vile man made construct.

Stay in your camp. The other one is garbage to a moral; person.

Regards
DL 
batsu-nozuchi Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Student Digital Artist
Just simply don't take everything seriously, just draw conclusions. I feel religiously free despite being baptized. Let's spread love, not war. I'm sad by the fact that "Christians" and NOT the BIBLE itself recognizes other religions as inferior and pagan, Satanic. The church is terribly mixed up in history, so I can't agree with you that God itself is simply a murderer. Or you mean Christian God? Actually, everyone is a murderer, but it's getting into the details. It's a natural approach. In my opinion, there is a certain amount of force. I love all religions of the world (not counting the one that terrorists use) and doesn't respect the exclusion of religion by Christianity. Terrible. People love to live the problems of others, create them, we go back to the Middle Ages. My country especially, which is unpleasant. I read about religions and so-called Satanic signs that aren't SATANISTIC. They are simply from other cultures. If you enter the first better link in Google with satanic symbols, you will find there signs from various religions, even the ancient ones. Embarrassment, paganism is terribly tortured by Christianity. It saddens me seriously, because I read a lot about religions, there are so many wonderful, and pagan I like them the most. Very calm and dreamy. Sorry for any mistakes. Have a nice day
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner 5 days ago
Nicely put but I cannot agree on loving religions and their sheeple that do harm.

My religion thinks that for evil to grow all that good people need do is respect that which does not deserve it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7KW…

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPa…

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes.  Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Regards

DL

batsu-nozuchi Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Student Digital Artist
Thank you for a very inspiring conversation. Even if we don't fully agree with each other. But that's understandable, I respect you. You are a very interesting person and I'll start to read even more about religions again. Religions are such readings for me, but I never associate with them. Such a desire to learn about the world, people and culture. It makes me understand people more, I hate disputes, misunderstandings. I mean unnecessary quarrels and there will never be a total peace on earth, but it is always worth understanding anything.
Add a Comment: