Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

Details

September 14
Link

Statistics

Replies: 110

Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

:icongreatest-i-am:
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2018

Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards

DL

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconwshof:
Wshof Featured By Owner Oct 21, 2018  New Deviant
Satan took permission from Allah Almighty to live until the doomsday. He took this permission for making us fool and betraying us from the right path. Satan is the open enemy of all of us and we have to challenge him by following what is right and staying away from wrong.
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner Oct 21, 2018
Supernaturalstupid thinking is not good thinking.

Regards
DL 
:iconpower-electronix:
Power-Electronix Featured By Owner Oct 8, 2018  New Deviant
Gnosticism is a bunch of Jewish nonsense. 
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner Oct 8, 2018
Only to idiots.

Regards
DL
:iconneon-vagrant:
Neon-Vagrant Featured By Owner Oct 6, 2018  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Satan didn't cause the original sin, according to the Bible. Nowhere does it ever say that the Serpent was Satan. The Serpent represented the slow approach of temptation, and had no real attribution to the Devil.
If Satan or the talking serpent, if not the great tempter, which scriptures say she is, then tell us why god put the temptation right beside Eve?

You say "The Serpent represented the slow approach of temptation, and had no real attribution to the Devil."

The serpent was supernatural, and since you want to ignore Revelation, are you attributing it to  or associating it with God?

IOW, who contrleed the serpent?

Regards
DL 
Neon-Vagrant Featured By Owner Oct 8, 2018  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Many things that God does, according to the Bible, are tests; It's no doubt this event was, as well. The events that take place with Job are tests as well, as cruel as they are, but they're tests in faith nonetheless. If Job had failed God, he likely would have been punished in some manner, just like Adam and Eve were. I would say it was God that controlled the serpent in the story of Adam and Eve, and not the Devil, to test their blind faith in him.
First, an omnipotent all knowing god would know all the results and no test would be required.

Second, you show how your morals have been corrupted by your beliefs.

You seem to like tests. Here is one for you, but I think you have already failed it as you praise god for the same offence that you would condemn a man for. You also forget that god murdered A & E by neglect and locking away what would have kept them alive. But of course, even murder is forgivable for your god isn't it? Even when, as in the King David myth, god tortures his baby for 6 days before finally murdering it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mJCCA…

Regards
DL
Neon-Vagrant Featured By Owner Oct 8, 2018  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Actually, you failed your own test.

I don't praise god. I'm Pagan. I used the events in the Bible purely hypothetically, as tales for Christians to use as morals and ethics- Not that they do very much.
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner Oct 15, 2018
I did not fail the test.

God is guilty of doing evil.

Regards
DL
Neon-Vagrant Featured By Owner Oct 15, 2018  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
A bit late on that reply my dude.
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner Oct 21, 2018
I have been busy elsewhere.

I found an active place where there are a few more intelligent minds than what I find here, debate wise that is. 

Regards
DL
:iconaspiepiestamps:
AspiePieStamps Featured By Owner Oct 6, 2018  Student Digital Artist
Tank u...
:icondjnotapplicable:
DJNotApplicable Featured By Owner Oct 4, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner Oct 5, 2018
Without Satan, we would not know which group was better to be with.

Regards
DL 
:icondjnotapplicable:
DJNotApplicable Featured By Owner Oct 5, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Without God, we would not know how to bow down.
Pffft.

Sheeple grovel naturally.

Regards
DL
:iconneserya:
Neserya Featured By Owner Edited Oct 2, 2018
thats something i always said to the nuns in my school.
i always asked them why satan was evil if he punished EVIL people in hell. wouldnt that make him good? my young self thought. now that i am older i think i was right.
It so dumb calling satan evil when he just do justice. that god donst want to do cause he love so much.
anyways. people like to call him evil cause he reveled against god, but god itself give him the realm of hell. like wtf people are u blind god allows him to rule hell. this i think satan is lawful neutral. and nobody should be worshiped. but apreciat his effort in punishing evil like a good sailor scout!
i will pusnih you in da name of hell!Usagi Punish Icon 
:iconrieeeeee:
Rieeeeee Featured By Owner Oct 6, 2018  New Deviant
Hah your young self seems pretty smart ^^
Don't forget that Satan has also been given dominion over the earth.

Dumb ideas to even dumber ones from Christianity.

Regards
DL
:iconangrybudcom:
angrybudcom Featured By Owner Sep 29, 2018
I'm not that far religious and haven't read ton of material about... I'm more asking rather than giving a statement.

A question to the gurus over here:

Before judging like if you were a witness... Wait! Who wrote the story? How you know the amount of truth in it? 
If supernatural, and it is, as with all myths, then there is no truth in scriptures. Only allegories and myths. Those show what some see as universal truths but not based on reality.

We should go with the real and ignore the silly supernatural thinking.

Regards
DL 
:iconxxlordofhatredxx:
xXLordOfHatredXx Featured By Owner Sep 28, 2018  New Deviant Hobbyist General Artist
I have done the very same thing as Adam did.

He did so not want us to be 100% slaves to god and He did a very good thing.

Absolutely!
Exactly. We gained freedom.

We learned what and who we should hate.

Regards
DL
:iconarcana-nan:
arcana-nan Featured By Owner Sep 26, 2018  Hobbyist Artist
Interesting question. It reminds me of arguments on the ethics of having children.

For both questions, a common argument is that "non-existence has no suffering, and has no joy. Existence has some joy and a lot of suffering. Therefore, non-existence is better because of a higher net balance". However, I don't think that all of us would kill ourselves just as we read that. Why is that then?

Obviously life must have some additional reason for existing beyond just suffering and joy, for ourselves to keep living anyways. But where does that reason come from? In my opinion, things like joy and suffering and love are kind of like extra flair that has been put in our consciousness to try to make sense of it all - a consequence of the fruit of knowledge - and are unnecessary and painful to keep around. Letting go of those things I think reconnects someone to God, but I don't think the process stops until it's complete - i.e. hell is a reincarnation process, similar to buddhism.

In my opinion, thinking of this action from Satan as "evil" or "good" is a misconception; rather, it was a necessary development that harmed humans, but was a requirement for their next stage in evolution. In a way, you could argue that God planned it this way and was upset because he, having mankind as part of his existence, could feel their pain as well.
A god that cannot be hurt, --- in pain, --- is a rather novel idea.

If necessary, then it must be good.

Regards
DL
arcana-nan Featured By Owner Oct 5, 2018  Hobbyist Artist
I think "goodness" is a quality that comes from a conscious entity evaluating a situation. God transcends goodness as everything else
Thanks for sharing your brain dead fantasy.

Strange that you would say that a genocidal son murderer is somehow good.

Regards
DL
arcana-nan Featured By Owner Oct 9, 2018  Hobbyist Artist
Not sure how you implied that but I think that's a fallacy to assume that relative goodness means that all things are bad
:iconaspiepiestamps:
AspiePieStamps Featured By Owner Sep 20, 2018  Student Digital Artist
Man Love? I want!!! *BENDS OVER*
Neon-Vagrant Featured By Owner Oct 6, 2018  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
bcXXuTR by Neon-Vagrant  
:iconsgt-idiot:
sgt-idiot Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2018
none of Lucifer's actions have somekind of moral reason behind it, he just lives his life without worries in an attempt to show all life that we all could be the same.

the only deliberate thing Lucifer did was trying to show us that God is a total fuck up, not even close to be the perfect being he and his sheep claim him to be.
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2018
You see well with the following exception.

I call showing us the truth as quite moral and loving.

There is the odd bit of wisdom in scriptures. Satan's correction I see with this in mind.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

To correct poor thinking is the moral thing to do.

Regards
DL
:icondastael:
Dastael Featured By Owner Edited Sep 17, 2018
Love and hate?

The knowledge was of Good & Evil.

God loved them both (& continues to do so) even to this day.

God just didn’t think they were ready to eat of the fruit.

He would have had them eat of it someday, but of His own accord.

That is why the serpent was punished to crawl by his belly forever (that is, to be forever driven by perpetual hunger).

Hate came from man, after he ate of the fruit.

After they ate of the fruit, they came to fear God.

Through this fear of God, came their hate of God.
Scriptures do not show them as hating god and you are reading things into scriptures that are not there and your own bible tells you not to do that.

"God loved them both (& continues to do so) even to this day."

I see literalists who believe in the supernatural as brain dead sheeple who lie just as much as their clergy.

You know the quoted part to be true, how?

All you likely have is 5th hand say so or it is just a part of your delusional thinking adding even more to the story.

Come and reason without hiding behind a supernatural shield.

Regards
DL
Dastael Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2018
Mebbe I just receive more personal revelations than you. :p
Nice. I love to learn. Teach me.

I too have admitted apotheosis and like to compare revelations.

My revelations can be shown with just a couple of sentences as the great teacher is quite brief in his admonitions and suggestions.

Show me yours and I will show you mine.

You do realize that, if serious, you are saying that there is a supernatural; world, and that telepathy is real. Right?

Regards
DL
Oh, yes.

I believe that before the material world existed, that the spiritual world is.

We are from before matter, substance and form was lawful.

Telepathy was the first form of communication, before the spoken word.

Although, to add to confusion (as in the Tower of Babel, one does) we also preach the opposite to man.
You seem to have ignored the important stuff.

Second request.

I too have admitted apotheosis and like to compare revelations.

My revelations can be shown with just a couple of sentences as the great teacher is quite brief in his admonitions and suggestions.

Show me yours and I will show you mine.

---------------

"we also preach the opposite to man"

That is because few of us seem to ever activate it and that is not surprising as it is an assault to minds. At least that is what my initial victim said and I agree with her since my second and last experience with a godhead had me, an adult, crying from both the pleasure and pain through the whole short encounter. I made my victim cry just from a one second touch and I could only take the godheads touch for 5 or 6 seconds.

------------

"I believe that before the material world existed, that the spiritual world is."

Belief is created by facts. Faith is wanting to believe but without the facts to bring it to belief. That is why faith is applied to the supernatural and god and why religions push faith.

What facts brought your faith to belief?

Regards
DL

I’ve been called a Godhead.
Goo.

Thanks for the chat.

Regards
DL
(1 Reply)
:iconaussieman187:
AussieMan187 Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2018  Hobbyist Photographer
I used to be a Satanist & they taught that Satan is the 'Prometheus' that gifted Man knowledge & then was to be punished for all of eternity for it. "God" would have Man live for eternity in ignorance, where Satan freed us from the chains of eternity & gave us TRUE life, for we never really die anyway. One should not live with the worry of where they'll go when they die. One should just LIVE, without fear
Not too shabby friend. Sure beats the Christian idiocy.

"for we never really die anyway."

If you mean in the matter energy sense, ok.

If you mean our consciences never die, I would not see you as any better than all the others who believe in the supernatural.

Say it isn't so if you want my full respect.

Regards
DL
AussieMan187 Featured By Owner Sep 21, 2018  Hobbyist Photographer
I think our consciousness lives on after death. & the desire to earn your respect is one that does not keep me up at night...
What facts do you base your thinking on?

Or do you just have faith without facts?

Don't get me wrong. I know telepathy is real and we can access some type of cosmic consciousness, I just think it is connected to reality and not the supernatural.

Regards
DL
AussieMan187 Featured By Owner Oct 5, 2018  Hobbyist Photographer
I don't base my belief on facts or faith, it's just something I believe.
I believe you are a fool. That aside.

Who is your god?

Regards
DL
AussieMan187 Featured By Owner Oct 8, 2018  Hobbyist Photographer
I'm a pantheist. I don't believe in any physical conscious deity. Why am I a fool? Because I believe in something I can't prove? It's just something I believe, with the flexibility to change my mind should new information come to light...
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner Oct 15, 2018
" Why am I a fool? Because I believe in something I can't prove? "

Yes. Faith without facts is for fools.

If you are flexible minded, the fact that you believe something without gacts should have you rejecting such an entity.

Regards
DL
(1 Reply)
:icontladyjessica:
TLadyJessica Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2018  Professional General Artist
I was (and still am actually) a member of a rather somewhat secretive spiritual group that traces its' roots very far back into history... and I remember when I first began talking with a colleague of mine and I told her a lot of my personal spiritual knowledge she remarked that it was not human knowledge but a knowledge of "divine things" similar to the Gnostic concept of Gnosis, which literally translates commonly into the term "Divine Knowledge". She said I was a "Magical Prometheus" and compared my ideas to that of famous occultists such as Crowley and others... but she cautioned me regarding such knowledge. She stated that it should only be given to those who are capable of receiving it. So me, for the most part, I have always incorporated that knowledge into my writings be it poetry, stories, spiritual treatises or personal works. The whole reason I possess this knowledge is because I have the unique distinction of having the full memory of every past life I have ever lived and thus the whole total sum of all knowledge that I accumulated during each incarnation I existed as. Even on other worlds in times before recorded history. But she also cautioned me, saying: "People like you and I, who possess unusual mystical knowledge... we know things that others do not, and many of the things we know people are afraid of. Because of that, they will try to either demonize you for it or call you crazy. Yet, who is to say that the whole world itself is not crazy?" and so outside of my writings I am exceedingly cautious to whom I teach things of a mystical nature. I had a couple of "apprentices" over the years who turned out to be rather false, so although I am not a distrustful person in any way... I am careful when it comes to certain things. I know a man from Greece who, for many years, revered me as a living goddess. His name was Panos. He was so taken with my writings and teachings that he actually asked me for permission to compile my works into a bible-length volume so that he could more easily take it all in and comprehend it, and teach it unto others. I, of course, granted his request. The most interesting thing was, he was like me and had detailed past life memories... some of which involved him seeing me as I was in ancient times in places like Egypt, Babylon, and Sumeria among other ancient civilizations. So although some people have called me crazy, and some have demonized me... others have accepted my gifts of knowledge with open arms and love in their hearts. That is the way of all Prometheus... so in regards to the original question of this thread, I would have to say that the sharing of knowledge with mankind has, at least for me, been worthwhile. Before Lilith, myself and others decided to take an interest in things... mankind was naked, savage, and primitive. But in teaching them the arts of civilization and the secrets of Divine Knowledge (which includes tapping into the Divine Spark within us all... also known as the Vril power), we helped the first ancient civilizations to rise and to find better ways of living. This gave rise to first Hyperborea (or Thule if you prefer to call it by that name) and then Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu and others. And long after those were lost to time, Egypt, Babylon and Sumeria inherited much of the knowledge that was lost with those other civilizations having faded into memory. If you are interested in learning more about my knowledge, go have a look at my writings over on Deep Underground Poetry where I posted over five hundred works in all. I go by the pen name of Kou_Indigo on there. Here is a link to my main page on that site, from which you can read all that I have written aside from the works I have uploaded here on DeviantArt:
deepundergroundpoetry.com/poet…
Not all who would come to be considered "fallen" are actually so, despite the human conception of the term. Rather, some of us were more voluntary exiles... so to speak... who chose freedom rather than servitude. Every ancient culture had their own names and terms for us. To the Greeks we were the Titans, to the Babylonians and Sumerians we were the Ancient Ones, but by whatever name we have been known it has always been our mission to teach mankind various secrets of the universe. We do not know everything, but what we do know we try to pass on so that others might benefit by it. So terms like light and dark, or fallen and unfallen... they are as relative as concepts of good and evil. Concepts often change throughout time, as do terms, but what remains the same is nobility of spirit, and the capacity to evolve and transcend beyond one's limitations. That evolution and transcendence is all part of what I teach when it comes to mystical things.

In my life, when I was growing up (in a very Christian home) I was not only called satanic for my beliefs buy my mother often said that she believed I WAS the reincarnation of the Devil. But one person's devil can be another person's angel, just as one person's messiah could be another person's anti-messiah. It is all relative, such terms, which is why I tend to rise above such remarks as my mother used to make. I simply and serenely realize that not everyone is ready to learn certain truths, and not everyone possesses the same capacity for change. However, I have never ceased assisting those who are in need of my knowledge simply because a few people prove unable to accept it. I do believe you are on the right track though, and I totally agree... life should be lived freely and without worry about what lies beyond. One cannot change death, but one can most certainly improve and change the quality of how they live their life! *Smiles* :) 
Add a Comment: