my thoughts on god and whatnot

So, I used logic to get here, so let me know what you think.

1) God is omnipotent
2) if god is omnipotent, then god is every where
3) if god is every where, then god must be apart of everything
4) if god is apart of everything, then god is apart of you
5) if god is apart of you, then god is apart of satan

Given these, I surmise that God is also Satan.
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well, I was assuming by saying omnipotent I was implying omnipresent and omniscient as well. Just goes to show you have to say absolutely everything you mean to be understood.

Regardless, I feel like God is really the amalgamation of everything, kinda like a brain. We're each a neuron in the grand scheme, achieving very little by ourselves, but together great things happen.
Of course he is in Satan too.
Omnipotent means all powerful. You mean omnipresent. So if you are wrong there the rest of your assumptions are not valid. Satan is different and separate from God. as he was a created being and the highest ranking angel. 
From what I hear, God and Satan are two separate beings. I think God is just part of every person while Satan is just part of every demon (for the most part.)
Personally I sometimes imagine God and Satan being aliens who created all life on Earth or in the Solar System in general by means of natural phenomena. People say that life on Earth during the time of Theia's destruction is impossible since the planet was too hot and melted for life to even exist at that point, but how do we know the whole planet was molten lava?
Omnipotent means "can do anything (logically possible)," not "god is everywhere"
2) is incorrect. You have confused "omnipotent" with "omnipresent".

3) Being co-extensive with all things is not the same as being identical with all things, which would be a specific theological position called "pantheism". And "apart" written as one word actually means the opposite of what you want it to mean.

So 4) and 5) cannot be validly surmised from your premise. However, it's certainly the case that in standard Christian theology, all creation is contingent on God's sustaining will; and Satan is a created being. Therefore, it's correct to say that Satan only exists because God wills it so.
by that then god is not a being in itself ,"god" = energy so to speak
Daemon Est Deus Inversus :iconwoooplz: