Being harrased...PLEASE HELP!

As the title says...I am being harrassed by people on this site....please help...I don't know what to do...
Comments127
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Flaming of epic proportions.

:lock:
Wow.

You're 20 and you're acting like a little kid?
INTERENT BULLIES?

ON MA MACHIEEENZ?
Haven't I talked to you about this stuff before?
Report them to help desk or ban them from your page.
LULZCOW!

Seriously, you ARE feeding the Lulz. You're not even listening to what thegame4ever is saying, this is probably going to end up on ED.
If I were you, I would seriously stop making comments, and ignore them as much as possible. Quit responding to them, and quit feeding their fire.

Honestly, you have a hilarious page, and you're only going to make if more funny for the readers.
Nooooo, not really. but people that keep READING my posts are infast LOSERS...and what are you, the king or Queen of everything. you know what, your just a pathetic MORON!
Lol, you really are feeling the lulz.

Wow, you're REALLY mature. And infast is not a word you inane being.

Yeah, I'm the King of the internet, you fucking twat. I'm a pathetic moron? You cannot even differentiate "your" from "you're"... who is the real retard here?
Oh look, it's you.

Again.

EPIC FAILSAURUSREX.
Actually YES I can differentiate YOU BITCH! and HELLO! ITS YOU! your the RETARD!

EPIC FAILSAURUSREX.
yes that is who you are and keep telling yourself that you are great. NOT!
Uhh, I'm talking about "YOU", AND "YOU ARE" you fucking moron. Yes, I'm the retard, when you can't even use the English grammar structure to form a sentence.
You only spelled "differentiate" correctly because you copied and pasted it, you sow.
Retard.

Please, if we were to be rated on a "great scale", I would not be on top, but I would be on a level that OBVIOUSLY surpasses you, you fucking moron.
And I don't care about being great, you obvious loser.

Heres a grand idea, why don't you come up with your own insult? Oh em eff Gee?!!?!?111111eleven.

Haha, of course you think I'm a bitch though. It's only because I pointed out the obvious flaws of you measly and pathetic life, and I'm laughing at them, and oh, I am laughing VERY hard. Keep entertaining me.

And I'll bet you, this will end up on ED, just another item for them to add on to their wall consisting of your failz.
Hmm, so you think you are superior to others here? Let me write this at my usual level, and see if you can even perceive the whistling sound of it passing well over your head.

It's so sad to see somebody believe that the use of foul and profane language makes them seem more mature or intelligent. Senseless pedantry does not make you a better person, and the use of scurrilous epithets does not make you seem more intelligent. You are not convincing ED's audience (as if those who abuse others while hiding behind the Internet and their soi-disant "freedom of speech" possess the necessary intelligence) of your superiority. You're making my case for me. Please, continue to carry on in this fashion. We'll wait for you to come somewhere near a point worth making.

Here's the point I'm making: art should make you feel something. I can respect your artwork, because I find it amusing, but your sociopolitical opinions lack a certain worldly maturity. Ten years from now, you may look back on your current opinions and be somewhat embarassed by them. We all start out as Liberals, and grow out of it eventually. As Churchill so aptly put it, "If at the age of 20 you are not a Liberal, you have no heart; if at the age of 30 you are not a Conservative, you have no brain." My conservatism simply developed a bit sooner than yours; don't worry, you'll grow up soon enough.

And shall we discuss the cyber-bullying that's been going on at ED? Per Butts v Curtis Publishing (1969), the only defense against libel is the truth. The "article" on ED is full of slanderous lies, and is demonstrably injurious to me personally, and the Internet in general. Stealing artwork without the artist's knowledge or consent is both illegal and morally wrong, and attempting to hide behind "Fair Use" won't fly. Your friends have been repeatedly banned for abuse of the Terms of Service (TOS) on at least one site, but still insist on harassing me with vile attacks on my own life, my own art, and those of friends and loved ones. They will continue to be "TOSsed" wherever and whenever decency still prevails. There's nothing 'great' about abusing others to make yourselves feel better; find something else to occupy your time. Might I suggest studying to improve your artwork, your geopolitical savvy, and your 'netiquette?'

In simpler terms? Move on, folks, nothing to see here but more roadkill on the "Information Superhighway." Don't bother replying, dear, you'll only make yourself seem petty and small. And 'failz'? Where exactly would I find that in Webster's? Out here in the Real World, we're expected to use real words with precision and grace. Please, join me in improving the level of discourse here by avoiding ad hominem attacks. Stick to the discussion of facts and theories, and leave the junior-high-level badinage where it belongs.
Either you got someone else to write that, or you are the greatest troll ever.
You fucking idiot. My opinions are based on what I have observed on this forum. You keep displaying immaturity and your stupidity.
And I have made valid points, you just obviously lack reading comprehension.

Uhh, I'm liberal about most issues, but that has nothing to do with anything. So, people who are liberal are immature? Then why are many middle aged people fighting about abortion, and being "pro-choice"? Anyways, whatever my political party may be, or my views, that does not change the fact that you have acted like a butt hurt 13 year old, ranting and raving like and idiot on the internet.

LOL, ED is a stupid piece of shit that is only meant to bring entertainment to people. You have NOT been targeted like SnapeSnogger was, so don't even whine. If people cannot handle mean things on the internet, then there's this thing called "closing the browser".
And again you fucking moron, I have nothing to do with ED. I merely read the articles, I don't even have a fucking account on there, but how are you supposed to know?

You're too busy playing the victim.
Even though you are trying to provoke them right now, and you are STILL feeding their "lulz".
Lol, how the fuck am I abusing you? You're a hypersensitive pussy, and how you survive in the real world? I don't know, but it must be fucking pure luck. Either that, or you're just a pathological liar and you are some fucking little emo kid cutting themselves to Hawthrone Heights.

And fucking idiot, unlike you, I actually have a social life, and I don't troll the forums, crying about how people pick on me ON THE INTERNET. HAHAHA.

In the real world, slang exists. I'm sorry if you never had much social experience. It shows, it really does.
Totally ignore. Don't mind pettiness. One person's opinion is one person's opinion and we all have our likes and dislikes. People are going to hate you for no reason in life but all you can do is move forward and continue loving what you love. :shrug: They're not going to stop, but at least you know you must be doing something right if they're putting so much attention and time into you to send those hate comments. :D
Thank you and I already have walked on.
You're welcome. And okies. ^ ^ That's good.
Mind if i see your page and gallery.
It doesn't take too much work to click "hide" and hide a comment from others. Other than that, if you like drawing, then you shouldn't put too much stock into what other people say. If you're going to worry about what other people think, then I suggest you try drawing something other than furries in straightjackets. Because to be honest, it is a bit disturbing. But if that's what you like, tell everyone else to go f*ck themselves.
Meh, keep telling yourself that FURRIES in SJs are disturbing, but infact its NOOOOOOOOOOT, its something to get good at the figure. okies if they want something ELSE?! then i'll draw something ELLLLLLLLLLLLSE. but if they keep harassing me, then they have serious issues.
Dude, I was just trying to be nice and help you out. You asked for advice. I assumed that meant you wanted honesty.

If you want people to help you, maybe you shouldn't react like such a 12 year old. Scratch that, I had a cousin who's 12 and he doesn't react to advice like such a baby. Maybe a 9 year old. That sounds better.

It's the internet (er, excuse me, "its th INTERNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT"!?)...if you put your work out there, you are openly asking for not only critique, but comments from people who don't like your work and 'internet harassment'. It's a risk everyone on the internet knows they might take. If you can't deal with it like everyone else does, then you shouldn't have your stuff on the net.
So seeing this topic, then seeing your artwork (furries) I decide to find you on Encyclopedia Dramatica. Lo and behold you are there, so I see where the 'internet bullies' (who should be referred to as anonymous) are being given information and relayed here. Not much you can do really, you can't fight anonymous. Good luck in whatever course of action you plan on taking.
Still these are INTERNT BULLIEs that hide behind their moniters like the cowards that they are, thinking they can bust people up, let me tell you something, DO I know these people? No I don;t so what gives THEM the right to make a page about me that tells lies and lies? then harrass the person on that page hmmmmm? I think that's kind of sick...
Well, it's for satire, freedom of speech, it can't be taken down by court orders (people who've been made fun of and have way more informative articles than you have tried), and yeah it will never die, it's a fact. So just embrace it, stop giving lots of shit about it, or you're doing what they mean 'feeding the lulz'.
No, no, no,no, WRONG, besides I would have paid a fortune to make myself look like an idiot, I had NO knolwedge, maybe just abunch of furry haters. what have I done to them and no I am not FEEDING the LULZ....its LOLS FOR GOD SAKE! And that is BULL! Fredom of SPECH?! Oh yeah Hiding behind that, yep, it proves that THEY hide like the cowards that they are, STEAL my artwork and post it without my PERMISSION! and and some of those losrs on ED made mock up art of my FUrsona and my girlfriends, I mean WTH?! Welp EDs going BYEBYE!