Someone tell me about online jobs that actually pay, unless they are all fake?

I'm sorry guys for asking any money related question in the forums you guys probably think i'm pathetic/stupid by this point it's just that nothing works long term and i'm not able to find a job, but my relatives push me into getting one.

I can't bet/sell anything because i have the bare minimum of anything and if i bet any electronics i won't be able to get them back, my luck is so bad that until i get a job the thing i bet would be sold to someone else.  

Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am an attorney and I have found remote work. One project was through a company I had worked for previously. Another was through Craigslist, though I would be careful with Craigslist because it is a known source for scams. Look at the listing to see if it makes sense. If a company is listed, look them up. Reach out to former employers. Look for work that sounds like what you did before the pandemic.

I managed to go past the interview stage and there was no ""we will call you..." reply. I can finally take a break from looking for alternative options it was starting to hurt my mental health.

I'm in the same situation too. Have you ever thought about online classes? If you are a mother language of English/other languages you can teach other people for money. But I don't know on wich site can you see, I searched it months ago and didn't do nothing because of my awful connection.

Yeah i tried doing translation jobs, but because i had no prior experience translating people that had years of experience got the job.

Well, there is survey websites if you're really desperate, though most offer gift cards rather than paypal money.

Can't remember the name of the one that did paypal, valued opinions only does gift cards after closer inspection.

The ones i found gave 0.00100$ per survey, but there were no surveys for my country.

Wow, that's rough. Maybe if you lied about your location and did american surveys?

Another road block i can't buy the ip changing software.

I have looked into so many options. One guy shared a money making strategy where you share your link trough a point based site, but when i tried to do it, everyone had empty profiles that have 0 friends which means that even if your link gets shared around no one is going to click it making one of the key steps useless.

Do free vpns not work? I used to use SetupVPN at school to get around the blocks and it worked really good for me

This might sound like a dumb question, but have you tried making adoptables? Sell them for 10-50 pts each and that might help drip feed your supply. I'm admin of a pretty big group that could maybe help promote them for ya?

I asked one person that did adoptables how it works, i noticed that most of them are chibi or cute and clean style. I'm not sure how its going to work with my art.

Not necessarily, adoptables can be anything in any art style.

They can be as complex or as simple as you want ^-^

Adopt [Closed]*Black and White Seducer*
Adopt-a-Fairy Game
Adoptable [CLOSED]
View all replies
in my area we got temp services that can sometimes establish to long term jobs that range from online jobs, factory work, retail... you could try that and see what comes of it.  sometimes these temp people pay good, if you got skills they pay even more. probably have to face certain requirements, otherwise, if you got any form of training/skill/other then they'll find you somewhere suitable.
Lockdown has destroyed the economy. Huge numbers of companies have folded and all their workers are now unemployed

There are millions of workers looking for work and very little work to be had.

This will not change until the lockdowns finally end and there is no sign of that. Where I am we are in the second or third lockdown, I have given up counting lockdowns now.

Online work as far as I can see does not exist much at all. There is no longer any money in the nation for online workers to exploit.

Do not count on any online work to make any money.

The only way forward is to apply for physical work in whatever companies are looking for employees and expect to see no work in any sector for the forseeable future.

I myself dont expect to be employed in any capacity for another year or more.

Lets look at the position of the World Health Organisation on this. The politicians claim that the WHO told them that lockdowns were the way to fight this virus. This claim is false.

Dr David Nabarro the WHO's Special Envoy on Covid-19 has said that the WHO do not advocate lockdown as a primary means of control of the virus, he also said that lockdowns just have one consequence that you must never, ever belittle, and that is making poor people an awful lot poorer.

We see this now, work whether that be real work or online work has largely disappeared and we are all poorer now because of it. The longer lockdowns continue the poorer we will become and more companies will fail and even more workers will be looking for work.

When companies see millions of candidates for work they can choose the very best.

Until lockdowns end this will not change.

Dont waste your time looking for online work.

Thanks for the advice! Yeah companies leave ads for open positions, my mother couldn't find one company that said they need workers, most(if not all) of the companies are getting money for a 60/40 reward plan for hiring people.

What is shown on tv is cherry picked and doesn't align with the reality, people are making protests like there is no tomorrow. My country has the biggest money laundry scheme, the politics eat and drink all they want, when the citizens live in poverty, their level of greed is mind blowing.

Agreed

I am seeing now a level of mental illness I have not seen in years.

Any excuse for disadvantaged people who struggle to survive is seized upon and hatred and violence is the result, victimisation of minority groups now is rising.

The seeds of unrest are sown and are now bearing fruit.

I'm assuming you mean skill-less labor? There are legit freelancing things that do pay out - grinding surveys, fake reviews, Amazon Turk, ghost writing... It's hard work for not a lot of money but that's what's there :shrug:

You could also get lucky with something like fivr or etsy but the reality is that it's unlikely you'll make any money doing that.

The fake sites i was talking about are allot of labor for no money in return smh.

there are freelancing websites, where you can try your luck

Which freelancing websites do you recommend for people with no prior experience in one.

i dont know about jobs related to artist, because i am just a fan of art. but know that you have to try multiple times to achieve anything.
To do work you have to actually WORK, you know. And it's harder than art. MUCH harder. You're gonna have to learn new concepts, time management, actual communication.

And all I see you do is complain. You don't even want to draw anything to improve and make your portfolio bigger. 

Last drawing you did is an abstract print, and you did it 8 (!!!) days ago.
Are you that busy with something else that you can't deliver at least 1 drawing per 2-3 days?
And with what, if you're claiming to not have a job?

>nothing works long term

It's been 2 weeks.

I'm not uploading every artwork i make, because not everything looks good enough to be online, i currently don't upload them doesn't mean i'm not making art .

And no this is not a complaint i'm just asking for opinions.

I see. My worry is that you want online job, but it's harder to do than art or commissions.

You will need to learn a lot of things, and persist in a lot of aspects.

You can google online jobs and check if anything piques your interest.

The issue is that i can't find real one's so far even if i make over 100$ they don't pay for my hard work, i read about freelancing sites, some of them want me to pay them money(some sort of entry fee which i can't pay) and some require you to have an audience.