My Friend is Christian and Doesnt like that im Bisexual

So little backstory=
my friend has been christian for years now (ill call her A) and we never really mention that im bisexual but today just really pissed me off, and i started being bisexual in 2017, my other friend (ill call her M) who isn't either christian or bisexual in any manner just agrees with A
Ok on to today=
So we were just talking like usual until they mention this thing called YOUTH, it is held at our local church every Friday, and i said that ill go with them tomorrow, and then A told me to not talk about how im bisexual or Satan (which by the way i never do) and then i told them that i rarely even talk about those two things, and then M says that i always talk about those two thing, like imagine every sentence you friend talks they mention them being bi, but im honestly used to the way they treat me, but lately ive been feeling like a doormat, they always say something mean, they always put me down, and i want them to stop without talking to them about it, id say that im a pretty funny person in general, but i always just follow, i dont get followed, if you know what i mean,
anyway, please reach out to me if you know how to help
Comments82
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey Christian here. Your friend is not your friend. He is a hypocrite. If he were really Christian he would accept you for who you are despite what the Bible says is sinful. Just.... keep being you and cut this toxic person out of your life. I know it's hard but you need to do it.
Your friend just believes what the Bible says about same sex as being an abomination to God. That is just her belief, and you have yours. I'm not thinking you two being on the same page. But just see their point of view. Don't you think a real friend would want to save you from impending doom? They see your path as the road to perdition so are trying to change your mind as to what path to take. So since you don't agree and are on totally different pages you have two choices - End your close friendship or continue the way things are. You could also just have a heart to heart with her and tell her to knock off the condescending remarks if she wants to be your friend.  Tell her you don't try and shove your beliefs down her throat and you would appreciate the same courtesy. Just realize it is not easy for Christians to be friends with atheists. 
"Don't you think a real friend would want to save you from impending doom? They see your path as the road to perdition so are trying to change your mind as to what path to take"

The last option you mention have a heart to heart with them), should be the way to go.

Because while i agree, that friends should try to save the ones they care about, the problem with this is, that this road to perdiction exists just because of this friends personal beliefs. It does not exist for cutiedevil (or any non beliefer), nor is it a real thing or danger from her point of view. So this case is about different beliefs, and one side tries to force their beliefs on other people, make them act the way, THEY think is good. That friend does  not take into account her (non) beliefs, or outright ignore them, rather than tolerate and accept them.

Wouldn´t it way better for all, if the christians just say, that from their point of view, being bi isn´t good in christian beliefs and could mean doom, but once cutiedevil makes it clear, that she have a different belief, that they just accept it and go on? Like, they can warn you, but if you chose to ignore their warning, then it should be ok for them too. Respect the choices everyone made (as long, as they are legal, of course).
They sure don´t have to like it, but wasn´t there a thing called tolerance and acceptance? Didn´t Jesus loves everyone equally? So why can´t they?
I more or less said that. If they can't get along with each other's beliefs then they should find other friends that do. And as far as I know, Jesus was not into acceptance and tolerance of what in God's eyes was sin. 
If they won't respect you as a person for being bisexual, then I think that you ought to get yourself some new friends. Ones who are more open-minded.

Be mindful of that SRomeroS guy. He's morally conservative, agrees with your friends on their judgement of you, and thinks that having an LGBT+ sexual orientation is abnormal and a mental sickness (which it freaking isn't).
It is obviously isn't in these days and times.

God have mercy on us, when being open-minded becomes the meaning of Do what thou wilt.
I am Bisexual as well, I was afraid to tell my parents, but eventually got tired of hiding and told them. They were surprisingly supportive. What I am saying is, if your friend does not support who you are as a person. Is that friend really your friend?  
My best friend is a Christian and goes to church, but she is totally open minded and accepts that I am bisexual. Now that's what I call a very good friend.

I think it is time for you to just start drifting apart from your friend (A) on grounds that your friend is not supportive of you being a bisexual. If you are supportive of A being a Christian, then that is great, but friendship is a two way street. If you support your friend being a Christian then your friend should accept you for being a bisexual.

They are not being good friends to you because of the way they treat you. You have a right to lose them, just start drift apart from them, and make new friends.
Get new friends those arent your friends..
Advice - that's not your friend.
Yeah, sorry but this really needs like you need to step away from them.
How can they think it's ok to treat you like this? :no:

Maybe try finding new friends in a local LGBTQIA community.
If I may add to that, pay no mind to those kinds of people who think that having an LGBT kind of sexual orientation is a mental disease that needs to be cured.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Bernard Baruch
Those who matters definitely won't mind their loved ones having any kind of relationship with toddlers, or if they have experienced a lust for animals, and if they had ever laid with their sisters, they should always do what they want, no matter what.

Obviously, so long as a person does not hurt themselves or anyone else. 

Animals cannot give real consent, so that is harming the animal. Children cannot consent either (by the literal legal definition).
Fucking your siblings will bare incest babies with genetic abnormalities, which will hurt them.
Same goes with killing someone,that obviously hurts them and their loved ones... And stealing.

Things like dating another consenting adult however, hurts no one. Did you really need me to clarify that, or do you just like playing semantics? 

I sure did not need you to clarify what every degenerate on sexuality topic would say, the consent isn't an argument, and you sure realize that homosexuality causes and have caused STDs.

I honestly do not rule out that you're saying if it didn't cause genetic deformities then it should be tolerated.

Do not rise LGBT high up from Pedos and behave as if they're somehow better than or aren't just as sick.

The consent argument is as void as most if not all homosexuals relationships.

if he is realy your friend he will respect that.
you are who you are
and nobody should be a ashamed of there sexualety
I'm Christian but I treat people like people. Your friend needs to think of their values and not be judgemental its not their place to judge. If your friend can't get over it you may want to separate yourself for a while. I hote your friend values your friendship enough to overcome their judgements. (Btw no judgements here. Be you and consider backing away from toxic behavior.) Getting angry like that is a form of judgement.
You need better friends, I think.  Trying to limit what you talk about at a social church event, shows they consider their association with you, and by extension, your bisexuality, embarrassing at the least.

For being "Christian", she's certainly not acting very christian, and your other friend isn't helping.
I think that cutiedevil17's friends are of the "God is just" mentality, where if you follow the dos and don'ts, God would bless you, and that doing the wrong thing too much would lead to eternal punishment. www.exploregod.com/why-are-chr…

And SRomeroS appears to also be one of those "God is just" Christians. He judged her for having "devil" in her username and watching Soul Eater, as if he believes that she is a Satanist.
God IS just.  So why do those sorts of people think they have a right to disobey His commandments and treat their friend less than how they would like to be treated?
cutiedevil17's friends were obviously raised in some kind of environment that is kinda on the socially conservative side of things, and they were taught that it's wrong to be an LGBT and being straight is correct.
Does not answer my question.