To Law of Attraction Users

Are there any law of attraction users that have successful stories? If so, I would like to hear about them :) Plus, any tips?
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I manifested a book into my life, rather insignificant to some but I was pretty pumped. I totally agree with AmayaRine, with the acting like it's already yours etc. You sort of have to let the universe know what you want and then forget about it, act as if you are not longing for it (for if you were to have it you wouldn't be longing for it etc.) Just a small word of caution though, I tried to use the law of attraction to make me 'satisfied' / happy' and it basically backfired because I wasn't uncovering any underlying issues in my own life - I mean it essentially worked because I'm in a great mental place now, but it was roughhhhhh (just don't expect it do to all the work for you, in that regard). 

Best of luck!!
Thanks and I wish all of your current manifestations are going smoothly :)
Hello there ! I read about the law of attraction a few months ago and tried to practice it ever since so I'm really happy I found someone who's interested in this kind of stuff too :)
I found this blog: www.applythelawofattraction.co… and if you have time, please do read some articles over there, I've found them really helpful. 
I can't say I have any big successful stories, just small things like: always getting the park spot that I want when I get home from work (that's a really good spot right in front of my building and everyone is fighting to occupy that when it's free so it's kinda hard to catch it) or a few days I really wanted to meet a person or I wanted a person to tell me something and it happened in a few or so. I mean, I don't know if these count as successful stories, but I think it's a start. I'm pretty new to the law of attraction thing and I sometimes find it really hard to get in the right mood or have the right vibe, but as it says in an article on that site, it just takes some practice and some patience. And the most useful tip I found there is that if you want the law of attraction to work, you have to detach yourself from the outcome. You have to be happy with your life and have faith that once you put your desire out there, the universe got your message and it is working on it, but you don't have to obsess about it. I think that's why the small things work so well, because I don't really cared if I got that parking spot or not, I wished for it right, but it didn't affect me so much if I haven't got it and I was happy either way. 
Another useful thing I've found is that when you want something to happen you have to be a vibrational match to your desire. Like if you're thinking that getting a big raise at your job would make you feel more confident and powerful, before getting that, you  have to be confident and powerful to become a vibrational match to your desire of getting that raise. Because if you're always thinking stuff like " I want that raise, how long would it be till I get it?" you're not going to get it because you're focusing so much on the part of not having it and that's what you will attract. So if you want the law of attraction to work, you  have to act like your wish has already happened and you are grateful for it.
I'm really really curious to hear other stories and also learn some new tips myself :D .
If you read the articles on the site and like them, there are also some books you can buy on Amazon (by the same person) that have a really good price and also have really really useful tips. I bought one myself ( I think it was like 5$ or something) and I was really satisfied with it :D.
Wow! That's really good and I especially love the valentine's day blog. Really focusing on self-love and showing it on the outside is important. Thank you so much for sharing :hug:
Glad you liked it :3 All of the articles are like that, they are spreading a positive vibe and are really useful for the law of attraction users ! If you need anything else or simply want to talk about this, let me know ;)