Depressed because of trauma. Need a friend or a girlfriend.

Although I have many people who love me, I still feel depressed. I've dealt with personal trauma a lot. Due to my severely impaired social interaction and communication, things affect me more.

I'd rather not talk about my trauma because it's not good to give out all of this information to the public. I also have a very different way of thinking than everybody else, so you won't understand why some things traumatized me the way they do.

There are still many things that make me happy, so I'll just continue on with my life, but I don't have much friends that share the same interests as me. I'd like some friends to keep me company. I'd also like a girlfriend who I could be happy with.

So, if you want to be my friend or girlfriend, please reply to this thread.

Happy landing.
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'd rather not talk about my trauma because it's not good to give out all of this information to the public. I also have a very different way of thinking than everybody else, so you won't understand why some things traumatized me the way they do.audacity.onl/ findmyiphone.onl/ origin.onl/
Don't' Worry I am Here Guys There is nothing to be depressed you time will come
crackpcsoft
cracksreal
crackingkeys
cracksets
crackgator
I've been struggling with depression and still am. I can't be specific with the mess-ups in my life, but yeah, too many experiences can ruin a person. Sometimes, I feel that I've gotten insane, because no one else understands me, even if they try.

Be friends with me. I wanna have friends too. I'm lonely haha
I'd love to be friends with you, sweetie.
looool thats ironic
I want what you want too. I have been depressed for a few years after college because I still can't find a job. I've been wishing  so much for a job and a girlfriend. Then throughout these few years, I realized one thing: 'Love is garbage and ALL humans are sick.' No doctor can fix my problems so I'm living with darkness and death inside of me. 

There are no answer to fix these problems we depressed people have, only thing to do is either live in hell until our body gives out, or remove our body ourselves.  I don't recommend either one.
I'm glad I found somebody similar to me, but don't lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean. If a few drops of water are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

I have been loved by many people, but there have also been many people that have hurt me or have attacked things that belong to me since I get traumatized very easily by strangers.

Most of these people who have hurt me are usually people who like to riot and dictate Americans like me. They to me are the worst people out there. I don't give up on life because I don't want to roll over and let these radical groups win. I have a lot to live for so I will cling on to every last bit of my life.
I learned that happiness is a choice, so the decision to find and chose is ultimately up to you. Everything else that's not "you" is just life's obstacles, whether you want to face them or not. There is no right or wrong if you do or don't.
I'm not much of a people person, I'd prefer animals and nature as I've done as a kid but I know there are amazing people out there to restore your faith in humanity.
Being diagnosed with Cancer has pushed me into happiness as a choice and those at my two hospitals I go to, it's an amazing experiences-despite the fear but the people I've come to know-so many-are really amazing people and caring.

So how you are really is a choice and as an adult I'd think the ultimate goal and to do what makes you happy. It can be another person, a career, hobby, anything.
For me that's the goal.
So I hope you empower yourself. I'm still learning but if I chose to be depressed or happy I'd can blame myself for finding it with effort or not. :)
I'm not a strong person or anything but I try to let what's around me to utilize it and gain what I can.
People with untreated psychiatric illnesses should not have romantic relationships.
I've been in a healthy relationship for 3 years though... o.o Despite having trauma myself.
Are you being treated for your illness, though? I said untreated, because people who aren't being treated/ haven't been treated are more likely to be victims of abuse because they don't understand healthy barriers in a relationship.

Not only that, but a relationship is a two way street. You must contribute equally to making it work - someone with untreated illness cannot reasonably do such a thing.
No, I'm not being treated for it. I can barely even talk about it with him, let alone a professional.

I actually do contribute equally in my relationship as my partner does, though. ^^;

Financially, I contribute more, but that's a different story. Emotionally, we are equal. >.>
The relationship is not equal if you can't talk about your problems with him. You do not trust him enough.
I do trust him. I do talk about my problems with him. I said I can BARELY talk about it with him. Meaning that it's very hard to talk about, but I still do. Also, it's not hard because I don't trust him, it's hard because of the way it affects me.

By the way, it's very rude to judge a person's relationship when you don't even know them personally. Even if you did know me personally, it would be rude. ^^;
I'm not going to trust the word of someone who decides not to treat their illness.
View all replies
Agreed it's not going to end well
Well...I'll just say that a partner is not a magic pill that'll make you happy. I had a partner who pushed all of their personal problems onto me,expecting me to fix them...I had to break up with them because...I'm not a psychologist or their parent.

If you really want a relationship, be it romantic or not you have to approach it as a partnership, not as a dependent or a child I'm sorry to say.
Uhh...It's not a girlfriends job to fix you

Truthfully you can only fix yourself, that's on you
there are people who can help and support you but it's still your responsibility to take care of your own trauma. Until you do it doesn't get better.

Don't forget relationships (both platonic and romantic) have to go both ways, you can just have them for the sake of your own comfort. You have to be there for the other person just as much.

Everyone responds differently to trauma and treatment is not easy. Things like counseling or therapy can be very helpful and teach you skills to cope as well as give a safe space and help to process. Sometimes schools have someone on staff who can either help you directly or can help you find someone who can.
I'm not the type of fellow that talks all that much or anything, but even if I had my traumas and my issues in the past, I'd still want someone whom has similar issues. Not that I'd discuss about them with people going by similar situations, but also for sharing the 'bright' stuff -I barely draw light-hearted stuff, really...
Since quite a few things have traumatized me, there should be at least one trauma that we have in common. I have gotten used to the trauma I've dealt with.
I'll be your friend. I don't talk much, but I'm a good listener and I'm here if you wanna talk :)
Thanks for wanting to help me.
A girl friend is not must, deal with your personal trauma first...
I'll be your friend, I know how it feels to be alone and socially inept. But the girlfriend thing you should hold out on until you get yourself together emotionally.