I don't know what to do anymore

Hello, well, let's cut to the case.

I am not sure of myself anymore. I don't know what to do. My mom always complains about how my dad doesn't help at all financially, and even get a problem with the money that should be a company money, goddammit.

I am the first son, however I am still bound to a obligatory work after being graduated, and the salary isn't much (below the minimum wage).

Oddly enough, my parents insist to search for a partner for me. However, I feel that I am not stable enough to think about that. All I think about is running away, creating a new stable life, help my mom, and slap my dad to reality.

Gosh I wish I had all the money I want
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You want to get out on the right foot or otherwise it'll affect you for the next twenty years of your life.
hahahah duude I am going out. But in my country it is not that easy to 'cut ties' with your parents. Nah, they are not bad, just worrisome. I always wonder if they would be alright without me (although I know I don't help much either, but yeah)
It sounds to me that they dont want you to grow up.

Keep you close to them, give you basics and even do the courtship for you.

Im guessing its your parents that are quite unstable.

Becoming more independant is your first step, otherwise your going to be going around in circles.

Find a new job - something thats easy and that you think you can enjoy.!?
Make enough or save  up enough to move out and stand on your own two feet.

They fear their oldest is not strong enough to leave the nest or feel insecure about this.

Just look at all the failed marriages in the world that where once made on true love that have failed, even more so if there is no real love there to start with. When you meet the one, you'l know it in your heart and nothing mum n dad will do will stop you..! But first get a new job so you can start to take the next step to being who you really are.

Good luck..!

Kindest,

Maj
Thanks a lot Maj!
Yeah I really need a decent jon, after finishing this obligatory service I hope I could find something more beneficial.

And I don't think my parents are that bad. My mom and dad always support me for what I want to learn and gives many hints and let me grow by myself. However they really get childish in relationship stuff (seriously, that childish). I am not that type who could cuddle and show affection before marriage, so it would be natural for me to be "dense" right? Man, no one want to misunderstand someone's feeling.

However, lately my dad is getting really weird. I am really worried. Yes I hate it when he over dominates everything, but he is actually a good dad. Lately he helps less and complains more, I wonder why. My mom always shares her problems with me and it is hard for me not being able to do anything except giving any moral support.

Gah this is complicated :(
No Probs soldier :)

Well I dont know the stats or fine details but just wanted to give a point of view. Im not saying Im right btw.

Dads are grumpy ! lol - They dominate because they are the dad, but sometime in the future you will stand your own ground and he should respect you for that. Go for a walk with him or engage in an activity he likes and listen to him, he will give away his worries at some point. You can then ask him if hes ok, well nice son and dad like. :)

Theres nothing wrong with showing love before you marry, I mean its better a girl knows you for what you are than see something you are not. It sounds to me your from perhaps a highly religious family? Live a little first mate, see a bit of the world and the unique cultures that are in it. Try before you buy. All mum and dads want to be grandparents at some point and its a pressure no one really needs tbh.

Theres so much pressure sometimes for perfection, in the end it rarely is and people either suffer or sacrifice their lives to endure it, never really having the happiness they where once told or believed in. We are told many lies and myths, sadly its often used to control us. So try being just happy and pleasent about things, they tend to come to you.

Anyway buddy, you have a good weekend, take in everyday and breath in, then breath out any fustrations or before you react. Remember if your having to react, your already off balance. 

Take its easy.

Kindest,

Maj

:)
Hahaha yeah. I am not sure my dad wasn't himself lately. Sure he is usually strict, grumpy, and caring. It shows on all of his big muscles and intimidating tone ^^; Although it gets better lately. I am happy to see him a lot better before I went to the town I was placed. It is such a relief.

Hahaha yeah I am not that in "Ultra religious family" but kind of "Highly religious family"? My parents don't strict me to show affection and stuffs to girls at all, they, in fact, encourage me to do that. It is me that restrict myself. You know I've dated many times (and those dates couldn't count as dates by my parents so every time I said that I dated someone or I was close to someone they never consider her as my girlfriend at all...). They just don't understand how I date. I am generally an open person, I just have different way. So yeah, I broke many hearts and it never easy to see girls cry ^^;

Anywayyyy thanks a lot for the advices! I felt a lot relieved being able to talk about these kind of stuff and have people replied to it. I never had a chance to talk about these to anybody (I wasn't seen as someone who would talk about these kind of things so yeah). Hopefully you will get a good life too Maj!
Yo buddy,

glad you made it through the weekend :)

Glad your dads better too.

Well I could be around here for a while, so if you need a friendly chat - let me know. 
I can't say I got all the answers but a problem shared is a problem halfed.

There are plenty of fish in the sea, take your time and travel if you get the chance.

Till next time.

Thanks also.

Kindest,

Maj
:)
You are the only one capable of saying "I do" before a minister. So long as you sour out every girl they throw at you, their attempts will be futile. Build up alot of body odor before you go on a date, eat alot of beans and broccoli beforehand too. Start talking about feet during a dinner date with them, tell them one of your goals in life is to train bed bugs to follow your voice, and whomever it is will likely get the heck away. Nobody can force you into a relationship.

If you feel the good outweighs the bad in the choice you have to make, make the choice and stick with it.
That is probably a bad idea. I feel its best not to lead them on.
Hahaha yeah it is so obvious. I am not really prepared for marriage soon, my financial condition isn't that good yet.

I still want to explore the world and let loose my soul a little bit.

I am not bragging but I have captivated many women (I wonder why) but it makes me hard to choose. Everybody try to please and creating white lies to impress me. I am really sick of it. I wonder if I could just find a love that is simple and longlasting.