What problems to get a job?

What problems have you faced when you've been trying to get a job? What difficulties and how you overcome them?
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
 I had a bad boss who raised his voice at me. I worked 8 hours a day and left work at eight o'clock in the evening. My life lasted two years this way. That's sad. I lost two years of my life... I'm my own boss now. I work on the Internet. This is very cool, because I make good money and have a lot of free time. I work on this website 777score.nz. I'm betting on sports. I used to think it wasn't true. Now I realize I was wrong. If you know how to analyze the results of the forecasts for sports, then you also have a chance to change your life for the better. I wish you luck. 
Comment Flagged as Spam
are you open to natural healthcare?

my main difficulties were to find a well paid job. I have been never able to overcome the issue but I finally accepted it and trying to improve my skills so I can have better chances in the future. The key is just to not give up :)
yes, for majority of people the main difficulty is to find well paid job, I feel you. And in what field are you trying to improve skills?
in Web development :D