Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

March 8

Replies: 2

Ranting and Complainning

TrufflesTarot Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2018  New Deviant Hobbyist
Man I was just given a simple task such as to get two packs of triple A batteries with $20. A small I was standing there in the line before being served for the life of me Iíve forgotten the type of batteries I needed I kept on thinking it was the triple As not the Double As. So when the time came for me to be served I picked the Double As Which were $10 per pack and I gotten the two. 
When I walked back home to hand them over they told me that ive gotten the wrong ones. You itís just simple everyday tasks like this I tend to get wrong some way or another which really pisses me off and itís depressing as well. Iím here feeling like crap over this. Donít get me wrong yes everyone makes mistakes itís just that it gets to the point where you do it almost too often if that makes sense?
Id like to know if thereís other ppl who often feel this way as me and would possibly be able to be there for me to rant and shit where I can do the sameness for the other as well. 

Devious Comments (Add yours)

piggies-go-moo Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Write yourself lists. This helps me to remember things when I go shopping for them because I tend to be easily distracted by pretty things. lol
FoxxFires Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2018  Student General Artist
It's ok dear, I think everyone goes through something like this. I know I have been through these type of situations many times. I think something that might help is to try not to look at all the bad things, but try and look at all the good things you've done! I know that may be hard since the bad things stick out so much more, but the more you find the better things you've done, the better you'll feel! Also, please don't feel bad for ranting, as it is one of the best ways to release any anger/frustration/sadness/anxiety you may have.

As for solutions to prevent or reduce the chances of small mistakes like this from happening in the future, perhaps try writing things down (i'm not sure if that's something you would want to do, but I sometimes do that myself to remind me of things, such as "get milk on the way home". It could possibly save yourself from small incidents like this from happening.

If you feel like you would like to talk, feel free to send me a note at anytime! <3
Add a Comment: