Looking for friends!

Meow! Hi everyone! ^3^
A female, cosmic, lonely, gay-friendly and talkative cat named Happy (that's me) is looking for people/furries to befriend!
Although my English still needs some polishing I am able to talk with you about anything (but let's not touch upon religion and politics). I can also speak a bit of Spanish! My range of interests is really huge (games, dolls, ponies, art, reading, anime and etc.)
I am 24 and I have a boyfriend, my fiancé. So, please do not make me any vulgar proposals...
It would be really great to have someone to disscuss everyday things and art ideas, share experience and maybe play some co-op games together!
Thank you for your attention! ~
Happy a.k.a. Museum-cat
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Its very nice to meet you.  My you have a very pretty art style.  Its very gorgeous and a delight to look at.  
Hi, nice to meet you !! Friends are always great to have, and since I'm on a new account again I don't have a lot xD I'm often more active and stable on Discord as there have been times when I'd drop out of dA for it being too overwhelming, but I noticed that you have drawn a Pearlcatcher? :0 I used to play Flight Rising until I got a job and the place blocks the site ;;
Yo! Nice to meet you, Quistain!
Yep, I am kinda addicted to Flight Rising, haha ~
Do you mind if I invite you to Discord to chat? ^__^
sure! I'll PM you though since I'm kind of iffy with the forums. there seems to be a lot of weird people roaming around here haha