Looking for new friends!

Hello!
As the title said , I'm looking for new friends! c:

I realized that I made so little friends here , so it will be nice if I can find a good friends here. Someone that I could talk randomly to or tell stories and such xD No need to be polite , be yourself to me! c:

Here goes a little bit about me:
19 y.o , art teacher
Interested in natures , dogs , illustration ( character designs and children book illustrations especially ) , watercolors , good food , books , stars , magical things ( Harry Potter all the way! ) , and random stuff xD

Tell me about yourself , I'd like to know. ^^ 

I have a discord too . If you like to chat me on discord I'll gladly tell mine c:
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! I am also looking for friends! What kind of dog is your favorite?
cool 
get to inspire the next artist.
Hello! I'm Seohyun. I'm roughly your age, although my technique is kind of lacking.

Anyway, I'd love to chat or be friends!
Hi I'm Roman 26. I was studied in vet academy and was on practice like dog handler for a week. I loved book and one of my favorite writer is Niel Gaiman, I love like he used myphology of diffirent culture and elemnts of fairy tales in his stories. Also love music, games and movies. I'd love to be friends
Oooh an art teacher at such a young age! :huggle: That's a great achievement.
I'd love to be friends. :dance:
Hello I am Fluffy

I think I saw your art a while ago. I Love your water color pieces.
I also love good food. I Especially enjoy a good Buffet XD I love dogs too, I am  totally obsessed with my own dog. 
I like painting stuff, I also used to draw a lot of comic. I am trying to draw more fan art right now to get noticed by more people.

Nice to meet you :D
Hi! I am Koprze, 20, atm university student

I am interested in horror and comedy movies, cooking, mythology and trying out new stuff

I have a discord too: Koprze#5563
Hiya Korpze , nice to meet you! :la:

Cooking is really fun to do xD 

Alright! Gonna add your discord! c:
lol I am in desperate need of friends too XD
Woahh, you’re an art teacher? That’s so cool :0
I love good food, too! :D Boba is my favorite, though I also like seafood :3
I love books and magical things as well >u< But don’t you think Harry Potter’s a bit overrated? ^^; I mean, it’s really really good, but ... there are other really really good books, too! X3

Anyway, I’m Limey, nice to meet you! =D I aspire to be an artist one day, but for now I guess I’ll stick with school xD I enjoy writing, too <333
Heyyyy Limey! :la:
Thank you so much >///<

YASSS seafood! I love seafood and boba too! :la:

I couldn't agree more , Harry Potter is a bit overrated xD But I still love their universe though, do you have any recommendations for books ? c: I'm currently reading A Girl Who Drank The Moon and loving it so far!
Hiya!! (I just realized I forgot to say hi  (omg I love that emoticon La la la la)  
YESS seafood is the best <33 What type of seafood do you like? I think my favorite's lobster ^^ (it was hard to decide between lobster and crab, I love both XD) Crab- Ocean Pack  

Yea XD Oh, yessss, there universe is so creative! It makes you wish you were a wizard XD (which I'm not, sadly - the acceptance letter didn't come on my 11th birthday *^* But a girl can dream, right? :) )

Ooh, A Girl Who Drank The Moon! I've never read it, but I think I remember my best friend saying it was her favorite book :) I should read it sometime, I'm hearing so many good things about it >u< What is it about?

Have you read the Percy Jackson series? I read it a bit before I read Harry Potter, and to be honest (don't freak XD) its ranking in my heart will always be above Harry Potter's >o< It's really good, especially if you just want a light read that'll brighten your day! It's about a group of demigods (one of their parents is a Greek god and the other is mortal) who fight to save the world from being taken over by Titans :3 You learn a lot of Greek mythology and stuff while reading it, too! <33 uwu
Hi, hope that you re well? My name is Sean I am a writer and a photography, recently I had my first book published, like yourself, I am looking for new friends perhaps you and I could become friends?
Hello there! I'm doing well. How about you? :)

Nice to meet you, Sean! Congratulations on your book! :la:
I've read some of your writings on your profile , keep it up! :)

Sure ! Let's be friends! :la:
That's great yes let's be friends then
Thank you and please if you are interested I am running competitions on my page if you are interested I could send you the links?