Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

The Core, Nuclear War, and You

Flagged as Spam

Devious Comments

:iconmorbidman187:
morbidman187 Featured By Owner Apr 12, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
This forum thread is being closed because the subject and manner in which it was created is considered to be a form of unsolicited and unwanted advertising and as a result it is considered a violation of the DeviantArt Terms of Service.
:iconalishbamalik:
AlishbaMalik Featured By Owner Apr 12, 2018
very interested.
:iconthe1sign:
the1sign Featured By Owner Apr 12, 2018
I read of the race to put up the tallest building on Manhattan in Uncle John's Reader.  The builders weren't really concerned with anything but to make it the highest.  I'm thinking that the Three Mile Island crew did a sabotage job on the Limerick site with similar recklessness.
:iconarmelle123:
Armelle123 Featured By Owner Apr 11, 2018
You can also read about Time Travel and the Philadelphia Experiment
Jesus' promise to raise us up on the last day seems more inviting.
:iconyukisenmatsu:
YukiSenmatsu Featured By Owner Edited Apr 12, 2018  Student General Artist
-
until it hits You
:iconyukisenmatsu:
YukiSenmatsu Featured By Owner Apr 12, 2018  Student General Artist
Oops.

Sorry. I've thought you were a spambot. Sometimes it's hard to tell what's one and what's not one
the1sign Featured By Owner Edited Apr 12, 2018
I haven't had spam for a while, the last container I had of it, I saved it for when I really thought I was hungry for it; the can had a small hole in it which I didn't see and when I opened it, the spam was moldy green.

When the dust cloud of that dirty bomb (it was part nuke and something else) came at the vehicle, I thought it sounded really cool (I was only about 7 years of age), a soft pelleting upon the windshield of the car, but that only lasted about two seconds, then the car was actually forced backwards, from ca. 35 mph to negative something.  I hit the dashboard and lost my left front incisor, it was found and cemented back into place somehow, but with the more recent increased radiation from ozone depletion, I have lost it. (though I hold bound the perpetrators of that malicious crime until I am satisfied)
Add a Comment: