Is it Troll Season all of a sudden?!?!

Man, it seems the trolls have come out to play.

I've had to remove some names from my block list because I believe they've given up (and due to the fact that they can only hold up to 20). But one person I've blocked, I've decided to do a little "investigating" (I won't give out names, but you know who you are). I found out that I'm not the only one he's been trash-talking... he's attacking others too. He even had the audacity to insult a person's tribute to the 9/11 tragedy, all because the artist's style. Big whoop if it looks like a kid drew it... the person was giving his/her condolences to the victims of the terror attacks! But NO... the jerk had to go and insult it.

Folks, we need to stamp out cyber-bullying. And admins, we love the abilities of hiding comments (I do it a lot--after two suspensions... I've finally decided to use them more often) and the block list (despite the limitations). But these two can only go so far. We need to get people to realize that trolls and cyber-bullies will NOT be tolerated.
Comments92
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Closed at request of OP.
:lock: at request of the original poster
After reading your posts in this thread, all I can say is that you deserved to be bullied.

Apparently, I'm a bad person because I do something that you don't like, which doesn't affect you in any way.
Seriously, I can't believe you're 26. I mean, srsly.
I know a 22 year old that has a bady yet got banned from DA for tracing Pokemon/Sonic/other series art.
so its always possible =/
actually one of the reasons you're getting bullied is your attitude. Just by reading your responces to this forum you're being really immature for being 26 years old.

Secondly I'm against online bullying too but some people seem to provoke it by bad behavior. Be like one of my friends that has an ED article, ignore the bastards! Less you reacte less interest they'll have.
oh and sorry bout the mood ^^; I was looking for another one and must have clicked on that one
beware! He has a japanese name!!!111one

My Japanese name is 山田 駿 [Yamada Shun] Yamada = mountain field; Shun = fast person. Find yours at the Rum and Monkey Japanese name generator: [link]

RUN FOR TEH MOUNTAINZ0RZ!!1
Whoa! Good job, Sherlock.
How about you don't do things to make people harass you? :roll:
Um, okay, admins, I guess I opened another can of worms here unintentionally.

You may lock this particular forum now before it escalates out of hand.
go in the chatroom please, they usually don't read responces unless someone points it out to them in chat.
Did you leave your spine in your OTHER yiff suit?
You do realize I could report you for harassment, right?
I'm not harassing you. I'm wondering why you think it is okay to judge other people based on their LEGAL sexual habits, when yours are worse.
I don't think they can report you for harassment, someone just likes to play victim, it seems.
I know, but I like to be clear, hehe.
Complaints: srs bsns
They're gonna lock the Complaints forum now. D:
This just keeps getting more entertaining. :lol:
Yes, yes it is. I'm so glad I checked to see if he had an ED page.
God, that page is hilarious. :lol:
Hehe, it needs some adding to, methinks... like... a bunch of screencaps from this thread.