Kawaii Furry Nazi Squirrels

OMG it's my first post here DX *scared* Anyway...

I know there are idiots that post nazi pictures and then say "itz only cuz teh uniforms r purdy!!!11one". I've heard of them. I don't think I've ever had the bad luck to meet one myself. However, not long ago someone I happen to watch posted a picture of a furry-chibi-thing sporting, you guessed it, a nazi uniform.

So far, so good.

Then I looked at the comments and nearly fainted. Something along the lines "OMG A FURRY NAZI SO CUTE!!!!!!11one" and "OMG SO FUNNEH AND KAWAII LAWL U ROCK!!!"

Not one person (and she got quite a few comments) found it even a little weird.

Which brings me to my rant.

EXCUSE ME, DID I MISS SOMETHING MAYBE?! Since when are nazis cute? I mean, sure, it's been a long time since cute little SS soldiers gassed cute little Jews in cute little concentration camps... but uhm. NO. Just... fuck. What's next, a Ted Bundy fanclub?

...I like democracy and freedom of expression, and all that jazz. I really do. But sometimes, it just sorta screws you over. This is one of those times.
Comments303
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It's the whole nazi chic thing.
They're just trying to be weird. x3 Leave them alone.
but iz a nazi SQUIRREL!!! i wov squirrelz cuz i am one
I agree. You know, I was having a few days ago a talk in some Jrock forum about Visual Kei Jrockers wearing Nazi uniforms and swastika. There were a few who went like: "It's not THAT grave, it's just for the show!" apparently they just don't understand that it doesn't matter whether those guys are nazis or not, what they show really matters, fangirls would keep on screaming "ZOMG SUGIZO ISH WEARING A NAZI SUIT, ITSH SOOOHH KEWL!!11 I WANT TO BE A NAZI!" and then they'd wear those swastika and hail Hitler. Why can't people just know when to stop with all that? It's not funny, nor cool.
I recently bought the Postsecret book, and one of the secret-confessing postcards sent in was something like:
"I AM NOT A BIGOT! I LOVE PEOPLE! I am a good person! But I think Hitler was sexy."
Oo; I had to look up what you were talking about. Whoa, that's a really cool idea... XD;
Nyah *drop* Guess not everything is black and white.
:giggle: Ted Bundy...

Well, the Germans are a good looking people... I can see why people would want to immitate them... :flirty:

...And I'm no nazi, just to clarify.
Err.. >>; They are?
:shrug: It's sorta stupid to like something only based on looks, especially when you're supposed to know the ugly history behind it...
'Twas but a joke. ^^
I'm German, ain't I good lookin'? :eyes:
XD; I'm too high-strung these days... Arrrh.

:P Gimme a pic and I'll tell ya
German exchange students... :nod:
Aww... but Hitler makes such a cute fox furry! :3

...ew.... Hitler fox yiff. :bleh:

That was complete sarcsam... y'all.
:dead: Damn you for making that picture appear in my head.

*brain dies* ...Damn you.
yes... but you DID see it... so I'm not crazy for sugesting it.
Yes, but I've seen a lot of things, so that doesn't necessarily mean much X_x;
oh man, this is like THE biggest furry drama shitstorm topic in the world.

the real answer? alot of furries, by definition, are fucking insane. also, non-furry nazi fetishists are insane and in denial.

i HATE the "i don't condone their actions but the outfits were SOOOO cool!" for two huge reasons;
1) MOST OF THE FUCKING MILLITARY UNIFORMS OF THAT ERA SHARED SIMMILAR FEATURES, DIPSHIT. try looking up Danish WWII uniforms. that's snazzy
2) since the entire fucking POINT of the nazi uniform looking good was to accentuate how superior, aesthetically pleasing, and cultured the ariyan race was, by liking it for it's aesthetic you're BUYING INTO FASCIST PROPOGANDA YOU IDIOT
Yeah, I agree x_x; And it's like, look, it's furry and it's not human, so the fact that it's wearing a nazi uniform isn't so bad >_>;
...And I've actually looked at the real nazi uniforms for the first time during the course of this thread, and I don't really understand why everyone's so in awe O_o; I find navy uniforms a lot better-looking x_x;
What's next, a Ted Bundy fanclub?

[link]

No but he got his own movie, which is almost the same.
O_o;;; OMFG *read some of the comments* He has fans? And women who'd be willing to be dominated by him?
...That's so scary.