Fuck the Otaku

Written whilst kicking off tits like pairs of dead mushrooms.

God, I am so fucking sick of being called an Elitist like it’s a bad thing. First of all, fuck all of you. Fuck DA. Fuck Friendster and Myspace and AOL Instant Messenger. Fuck ‘texting,’ ‘chirping,’ and every shallow pretentious bullshit that all you assholes love, your synthetic little communities where you can finally feel safe, never confronting anything, especially your own fucking filler group of friends, your units of fair weather human possessions with whom you surround yourselves.

Secondly, fuck this shitty goddamned pop culture centering itself on Japan. Fuck Japan, and fuck all you fan kids that think you’re Japanese. Fuck Yoshinoya with its shitty-ass teriyaki sauce, and all those other Anglo-friendly Asian Food places. Just because you eat there doesn’t make you a Zen Buddhist, you fucking cocks.

Fuck anime. Fuck the Yaoi fangirls. Fuck the endless amount of fan-art that so few of us even care about. Fuck Full Metal Alchemist, Dragon Ball Z, and Rounini Kenshin. Fuck Naruto, and those stupid-ass headbands with the metal plate. Fuck J-Rock. Fuck Gackt, Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer, Despair’s Ray, Guitar Wolf, Pillows, Utada Hikaru, and all those other fucking assholes. “You’re easy-peasy. I’m Japanesey,” What the fuck is that shit?

Fuck Little Apple Dolls, Fruits Magazine, movies like Suicide Club, Ju-On, Versus, and Battle Royale. Fuck the Anime Expo in Southern California. Fuck the cos-players, especially those goddamn fat white girls who dress as Japanese school girls, the types that squeak out some trite Japanese phrase at every which opportunity, doing so in their best ‘put your tentacle in me’ voice.

Fuck Hentai and the Otakus that watch them. Fuck the phrase, “That’s OK, I’m Cauc-Asian.” Fuck Yellow Fever and that Madame Butterfly American mentality, blatant as it is offensive, and the way Asian women are portrayed by ignorant no-talent misogynist hacks like Quentin Tarantino.

Fuck my Jewish boss with his pretty Asian wife, resenting her in fact because their child looks Asian. Fuck Lucy Liu and Zhang Ziyi for perpetuating that allure, reminding us all to fly over to Thailand and fuck ourselves some twelve year olds, the latter more so for her crooked ass teeth. Fuck Gwen Stefani and her Shinjuku Tour bullshit. Fuck Tom Cruise and his Oscar hungry role in Last Samurai. Fuck Ted Leo and his trendy little CD cover, some vestigial homage to how everything Japanese just happens to be cool. Fuck William Hung and his ridiculous fifteen minutes of fame, the sudden hands across America for some down-syndrome retard.

Fuck Asian America for being the good little minority. Fuck the university I went to with its sick plethora of Asian Greeks, the Black-ified Asians, the White-ified Asians. Fuck this complete lack of a distinct cultural identity in the here and now. Fuck the way Asian men are portrayed in American Media, intelligent, articulate, witty, a great friend with a great sense of humor. Oh, and I almost forgot, completely asexual.

Fuck Jet Li and his boyish simplicity. Fuck Jackie Chan for being such a fucking sellout. Fuck Michelle Kwan for being our All-American Girl, with her big-ass nose and jacked-up teeth. Fuck Margaret Cho for being so repulsive. Fuck Tara Patrick for going on national television and stating that she sees herself as a role model to young women.

Fuck how trendy it used to be to have Chinese characters emblazoned on your skin. Fuck the Chinese character for love, and fuck all those self-centered assholes who’ve asked that I write for them their names in brush calligraphy. Fuck those two high school girls who were standing beside me as I drank a Starbucks. Fuck their conversation about how artistic and fascinating Asian customs are, rambling on and on as if I were not even there, sterilizing the culture as if it’s theirs to sterilize. Fuck their ignorance. Fuck their stupidity. Fuck their pretentiousness. Fuck their false assumptions that because I’m Asian I must be Japanese, and that because they watch anime, they understand how Asians are. Fuck the way people look at me when they actually hear how frustrated I am with all this fucking nonsense. Fuck the way I’m supposed to be stoic, reserved, and without outward expression. What; like a good little Asian? Fuck you!

Fuck the word Asian. Fuck Mr. Miyagi and Yo-Yo Ma. Fuck Godzilla, school girls, sushi, and giant robots. Fuck all you horny fanboys that lube yourselves over Asuka and Rei. Fuck coy fish and samurais and the movie The Fast and the Furious. Goddamn fucking rice rocket bullshit cock sucking image whore motherfuckers.
Comments367
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thread necromancy, somewhere in there :lock: Please don't do it
you just may be the coolest person on DA I have ever seen. Hats off to you man, this should be copy pasted all over the internet and anime cons.

also, amen to Asian men in the media. If the usa started portraying them as, I dunno, normal male characters and people, maybe I could fucking walk with my korean boyfriend without getting reamed by ignorant fucks who only know stereotypes or consider dating someone with that background a fucking novelty....yeah its not because he is a person, its because its cool. totally. I could write a book on the stupid ignorant shit I have had said to me with a straight face because I studied in japan when I was young.. spend summers in Seoul, and now have a long term *god forbid* male asian partner... so you know Im being forced to cook him dog and deal with a small cock everyday..but its ok, because he is good at math and our kids will come out KAWAII. Yet when white guys date an asian girl its like "high five man"...what the hell.

Obviously I will never even begin to understand the full amount of anger and annoyance you must have , but I do understand to some extent, and do get to witness some of the many things you must put up with simply because my partner is asian (like random people walking up and asking him if he can speak Chinese and write something for them while we were eating at the mall, come on people). Im so very sorry, If I was you I would be just as pissed off with the trend going on right now...it was around when I was in school, but its gotten so much worse now.

I hope you will continue to be vocal about it, because that's the only way some people will see they are acting like cup noodle eating, pocky munching retards.
well yeah when people pretend they are something that they are not, it really ticks me off. just like what you like and dont let it change who you are. I personally like a lot of the stuff that you just listed, but i dont act japanese. it would be dumb :O_o:
I want to scream fuck too.
Wow. I posted in this thread the first time it was necroed.

Not the first time around. The first time it was necroed. This is a double-zombie post.

I'm adding an anti-necromancy clause to my sig.
It would be better to report it in #MNadmin instead of adding to the posts to keep a necroed thread alive.
I once posted in a thread most of the times it was necro'd, which was about 4 or 5.

Granted, I was the one necroing it on occasion.
But...without otakus we have no hentai! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

*joking*
I stopped reading after the first paragraph. I've heard it all before, and it hardly applies to me. : [
Oh my .... (o.0) I can't believe you've withered away your mind and time pondering such trifle matters in such an overly dramatized mannerism! (-.-)'' I mean seriously, who cares if kids have a misguided Japanese obsession. At least it is a view of positive admiration rather than hatred or envy. :/ I can sense that you are an intelligent person with deep emotive insight, although your choice of vernacular and subject matter does little to reflect or enhance it. I suggest rechanneling your fustrations into something legitimate instead of anime admirers who are of western culture origin, regardless of how ignorant some of them may be.
I didn't think that I would be able to read through all of that.

But you do have a huge point.

:clap:

I would respond to the entirety of your post, but my fingers are mad cold and I don't think I'd have the patience to respond to everything.

So I'll just say that this is an excellent post that needs to be emailed to every Wapanese and Japanophile on the face of the earth.
If you hate all those, then what does that make you?

Even tho I'm not a Utada Hikaru fan, that lyric to her song is "You're easy-breezy and I'm Japanesey." (and I don't even listen to her :doh:)
Other then some of the stuff said fuck you too! Mr. Miyagi and Godzilla and some of he anime were the only best things coming from Japan (Except most the anime, some of the shit, the pop culture that falls on Japan, fanboys, etc)

Japan doesn't deserve much greatness aside for a few things and Nintendos and Playstations. That's it.
proof positive that things CAN come back from the dead.

that would explain the recent reemergence of goth/emo related threads...

i forgot how i responded to this so for good old times sake:

but i live in an otaku!
It has got a little over the top hasn't it?
What just went on here? I blacked out after everything started reminding me of The Cather in the Rye
I love you. And I kind of hate you for taking my words out of my mouth before I could even speak them.
Now I made a great rant about this that some people even asked to quote me on, and i forgot to bookmark it so I could copy it.

I can't stand otaku's. The only thing I like about japan is the anime art style itself, and ONLY the art style. I hate the actual anime shows, and the retards who find "depth" in them.

The japanese are weird, and that is why weird kids are attracted to them. They jacked the weird from japan. one of these days, japan is gonna come over here and kill them all for stealing their weird.
MUTHAFUCKIN SNAKES ON A MUTHAFUCKIN PLANE. I DUNT CARE ABOUT THE FUKIN WINDOWS.
That's a lot of things to say, you had a lot to get off of your chest didn't you? I hope that relived it :) Maybe you can enlighten me why you had to use such words as "fuck"?
:O why?, this thread is almost a year old
It doesn't really matter to me =D
I was just curious and agreed to a lot of them.
It happens at this one school I go to
=D