Abigail Shrier... Making dat anti-Trans Moneys... Did you know Trans Rights is Nazism???

So I have been skimming through the pages of Irreversible Damage with a few of my LGBT and UU friends over Zoom and we just came to the part where Abigail compares Trans Rights to the Holocaust and I can't stop LMAO... I mean they keep in the media acting like this woman is brilliant... and she is a fucking kook???

Who is buying this shit???
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Trans nazis, huh? 

Ydk3dyi105451 by MasterPlanner  
Abigail Shrier is like JK Rowling if JK Rowling was Ayn Rand. WSJ are embarrassing themselves.
I don't read the Wall Street Journal??? What is it like???

It's very Obama-era-esque, but I guess judging by Shrier's content, this sort of collapsed.

Got a blurb from the book saying this? 
In the video its 38:15....
Oh by the way I think something is wrong with Bunny???
Pretty sure the Nazis would have thrown transgender people into the gas chambers along with the homosexuals and other "degenerate" people...
Yeah... But Abigail thinks she is a Holocaust expert due to she once tried to write a piece fiction set in the holocaust and also once met a survivor... 
If they could identify them so simply.
You do that in all my threads???
Oh, my goddess? I have been trying to get the Trans Nazi meme to blow up on Twitter! I mean, it sounds hot?u
Oh my God that would be so funny if Trans Artist all drew their personas as Nazis... Then the entire Transphobic Community would get even crazier??? 
probably the same people that compare anyone to a monster that truly aren't the monster that Hitler was.  transgender isn't new, it's been ongoing for many hundreds of years now, maybe thousands, who cares.  be whatever you want to be, it doesn't matter after death anyways (and studies show a person that does surgery to change that doesn't change the science of things).  even being into animals, children and dead is basically only making the afterlife and reincarnation worse.
Um... Niota could you repeat yourself... that word salad sucks???

no need science and facts including history.

Well I just think today Niotabunny you need some sleepy sleep???