November 21
Link

Statistics

Replies: 25

'NEW LAYOUT"

:iconsamhainstudio31-3d:
SamhainStudio31-3D Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
HELLO DA!
I STILL HATE this g*d damn newer layout!I STILL, see complaints about. WHY OH WAY, do you NOT fichen listen? GO BACK, TO WHICH WAS NOT BROKEN! THIS SUCKS!

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconclouddander:
Clouddander Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
this is completely frivolous and ineffective.

Undertale Oc Redesign by Clouddander [Next Gen Au] Baxter x Kiara Fankids by Clouddander Sleepy Piggy by Clouddander Lima Bean by Clouddander Mlp Pony Life Princess Irene by Clouddander Bo Bleet by Clouddander Among Us oc Polly Poodle by Clouddander
SamhainStudio31-3D Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
WIE SO...FICH DICH und VERPIß DICH!
:iconrathaloshunter16:
Rathaloshunter16 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Artwhoring time!  Legend of dragon: Now and then cover by Rathaloshunter16 Happy fathers day 2020 by Rathaloshunter16 Inktober 2020, day 2: Wisp by Rathaloshunter16 Little Difensurs by Rathaloshunter16 Inktober 2020, day 25: Buddy by Rathaloshunter16 Inktober 2020, day 7: Fancy by Rathaloshunter16
SamhainStudio31-3D Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
VERPIß DICH AUCH!
:iconthatwaslefthanded:
ThatWasLeftHanded Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2020  Hobbyist Photographer
Careful, the OP is a blocker :lol:
:iconazurelly:
Azurelly Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ohmygoodness, I didn't expect that OP blocked me, too :lol: 
He's blocking everyone who disagrees with him, what a massive coward :lol:
Azurelly Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Indeed, and therefore that won't leave a good impression for OP :lol:
Pretty much.
:iconrathaloshunter16:
Rathaloshunter16 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I am ready to take that risk. UWU
Since everyone else is doing it!
New TV Stand by ThatWasLeftHanded   Gaming Desktop 11/15/20 by ThatWasLeftHanded   Google Google Google! by ThatWasLeftHanded   One of Each by ThatWasLeftHanded   Desktop 10/19/20 by ThatWasLeftHanded   Desktop 08/05/20 by ThatWasLeftHanded   I've got a present for ya! by ThatWasLeftHanded   Windows XP-ness Desktop by ThatWasLeftHanded   App Upload Test by ThatWasLeftHanded   Kingdom Hearts 3DS by ThatWasLeftHanded   One Of 500 by ThatWasLeftHanded   Ready For The Collection! by ThatWasLeftHanded   Halo Reach Xbox 360 by ThatWasLeftHanded   Command and Conquer DOS by ThatWasLeftHanded   Completing the Pokedex in Pokemon Crystal Version! by ThatWasLeftHanded   Exclusivity by ThatWasLeftHanded  
lol what a coward.
SamhainStudio31-3D Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
FICH DICH!
:iconspectre-draws:
spectre-draws Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2020  Student Digital Artist
I absolutely hate the new website. Can't go through my watch feed because it's such a pain...

It used to be so easy to click and drag pictures you liked into the correct folder or use the drop down menu if you went to the fullscale version, then remove them from your feed and immediately jump to the next picture... now you need to click on the picture, and it to your favourites, change the collection and remove it from your general favourites, go back to your feed, remove it from your feed, and click on the next picture or, if the artist's folder is empty, go back to your general feed and select the next artist...

How many more unnecessary steps is that? What was wrong with how it was? Is this supposed to be easy for mobile or something because it's just making it hell on desktop and I'm still mad.
:iconextraterrestrialarts:
extraterrestrialarts Featured By Owner Edited Nov 21, 2020  Professional General Artist
I agree it is shit deviant art is just the cherry on the top with its new shitty design when operating systems and applications you use to create art change for the worst in design and removing features you rely on, and device manufacturers making it harder repair and reuse older devices, forcing you to buy new and contribute to more e-waste when they claim they recycle, but recycling is only possible when said store exists in your country/region and nothing for those who don't have said device manufactures store.  Websites designers design sites to be only compatible for newer devices with newer browser software.. forcing you to throw away old devices and pile onto the planet's e-waste dumping ground....  I think all websites should follow a standard the offers backwards compatibility for people who don't want to be forced to buying new all the time and trashing the planet for making devices that work that still work into being completely useless. I am just fed up with this whole buy and throw away culture .... where aesthetics, functionality, reliability   is lost in simply stupid simplicity of flat design bullshit.
:iconcubicapoc:
CubicApoc Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist General Artist
There should at least be an old.deviantart.com, like what Reddit did when their redesign hit.
:iconcitrus-chickadee:
Citrus-Chickadee Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh, boy, Eclipse Thread 315,423,978,671! :eager:

Let's artwhore!! :excited:

Through the Woods by Citrus-Chickadee   Reading At Home by Citrus-Chickadee   Peaceful Field by Citrus-Chickadee   Crest of Indech by Citrus-Chickadee   Ghostly Plants by Citrus-Chickadee   Shining Red by Citrus-Chickadee
:iconinspirelirium:
Inspirelirium Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I get the eclipse layout isn't the best..

However, I created some videos regarding it. Not sure if they would be helpful but maybe you can check it out: My Deviantart Related Videos
:iconeyeballearth:
EyeballEarth Featured By Owner Edited Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nice to see I'm not the first one to artwhore
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. by EyeballEarth Madeleine Vinke by EyeballEarth Casual Renegade[Renegade redraw] by EyeballEarth Hexer by EyeballEarth The Vocalist by EyeballEarth
Azurelly Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Dead horse thread! :icondeadhorseplz:

Changing into artwhore mode! :dummy: 

Comm: Of roses and cotton clouds by Azurelly The Behemoth King fake screenshot by Azurelly Shadow Dragon by Azurelly Snowglobe: Yuffie by Azurelly Amazing Hoofs by Azurelly
Stained glass heroes -  Ramza and Ace by Azurelly The Star by Azurelly General Beatrix of Alexandria by Azurelly Tiny Arcanine by Azurelly Can't you hear its cry? ... by Azurelly
ThatWasLeftHanded Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Photographer
:icondeadhorseplz:
:iconblackcapbandit:
BlackCapBandit Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Crybaby
:icontotally-dead:
Totally-dead Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Writer
DID I ASK YOU? NO!
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020
not going to happen.  they are fixing the issues, broken, glitches, etc.  they won't roll back.
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020
another whine block, nothing to see here folks, just someone else looking to fill their block list of 500 of those that just don't care, have accepted and moved on with their DA experience.
SamhainStudio31-3D Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Did I ask you? NO!
Add a Comment: