Details

October 15
Link

Statistics

Replies: 51

Why is it always my fault someone's a jerk?

:iconcysys8993:
CYSYS8993 Featured By Owner Edited 5 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This shit's been bothering me for quite some time now and I just want to get this shit off my chest.

I'm honestly sick of sharing a recent happening about some dumbass roasting me, attacking me, harassing me etc. out of nowhere, talking about how this prick has issues to be behaving like that, only for life to pull out an UNO reverse card on me and have other people actually fucking rationalize their retarded behavior by claiming some prior shit I did warranted the roasting/attack/harassment in the first place.

It's always MY GODDAMN FAULT. I'm the one who owes the other person an apology. Every. Single. God. Damn. Time. If there was a clock for it in heaven, it would be used as a ceiling fan. And it really doesn't help with my self-esteem, because whenever some shit happens to me, I immediately assume it's unconditionally 100% my fault. For once, I'd like to have shit happen to me and not hear bullshit that contains the phrase "You must've" or "You should've" when I talk about it. I suppose if I get hit by a reckless driver, I owe the driver an apology for not paying enough attention to notice them in the first place? Do I owe the car an apology too?

Having to put up with toxic people is one thing. Others downright rationalizing their behavior is another. I mean, whatever happened to the phrase "It says more about them than you"?

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconthe-power-driller:
The-Power-Driller Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist Artist
Uhhh, have a smoke and chill?
:iconcyberrobotnix:
CyberRobotnix Featured By Owner 21 hours ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I honestly hope that will be OP's last commotion for the rest of the year, this dude really won't shut up about his stupid Reddit drama.
CYSYS8993 Featured By Owner 2 hours ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Okay, I'm unblocking you temporarily just for this instance because right now you seem to be taking all this out of context. Whether this is deliberate or not is anyone's guess, but I have to tell you the truth and state objective facts.

- Again, I WAS NEVER EVEN TALKING ABOUT THAT HAPPENING ON REDDIT TO BEGIN WITH. I reread my post several times and there was NOTHING that had to do with that happening. Did you even read my post properly or did you jump to assumptions just by reading the first few lines?
- I was talking about several instances in my life where I'd dismiss someone being a jerk only for others to say that it was my fault. What you thought wasn't the only one.
- YOU brought that thing up in the first place you idiot, and the only reason you did was because it was the first thing that came to your mind and just assumed I was talking about that again when I REALLY WASN'T.
- Do you not remember that other post? There were others who said that there were no rules in plain sight and I ended up just assuming things, and I did get a PM from the mod explicitly saying that he has no problems with my posts themselves, only that I posted them too frequently. And I apologized as well as others have said (which you accused them to be my sockpuppet accounts) forum.deviantart.com/community…
- Also that guy who attacked me in that screencap didn't address my behavior anywhere, for the 5th goddamn time. I found absolutely NO objective evidence that it had to do with my behavior. That's just YOUR assumption. I'm sure that guy still would've attacked me the same even if I DIDN'T post so frequently that it constituted spamming. And so what if the posts are shit quality? How does that still justify behavior like that? Would you shit talk a director all day simply because they make so many shit movies? You tell me. It's no different than when someone roasts another who was just sharing ideas for a Sonic+Undertale crossover fanfiction, talks about it, only to get told that those franchises are "cancer", despite the roast not even once talking about how "cancer" those franchises are.

And I don't plan on going back to Reddit again, if that's any good news for you.
:icongpad:
GPAD Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Student Digital Artist
Just chill. When someone's complaining about another person, it's a natural reaction to try and rationalize the actions of the person they're talking about, and it's also perfectly normal to be skeptical about any stories shared on the internet.

If you feel CyberRobotnix is being a jerk to you, ignore them. If they still keep going, just block. If that doesn't sound satisfying enough, write a reply then block. You know they're a registered troll on some site that supposedly makes articles about them already, so what's stopping you from disengaging? Be the better person and walk away. Otherwise, neutral parties like me can't really side with you. It's like watching someone walk into a glass pane. First time, it's understandable; It could have happened to someone else. But the second time? They should know better already.

Getting mad at someone for doing something wrong to you? Justified.
Insulting said person back once? Petty, but understandable I guess.
Anything beyond that, like digging up dirt on them? You've lost the moral high ground already and people will start to think you actually deserve it.

For reference, lumping people from a site like Reddit with a supposed troll is a hostile remark to people that aren't the troll, and calling the responses where people are advising you on what you should have done bullshit is just making enemies with people who are trying to listen to you.
CYSYS8993 Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I blocked the manchild already. Don't worry.
:iconkaizenkitty:
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional Writer
it's not always yor fault. its ok. you dont owe them a goddamn thing (unless you signed some contract saying that you do bunneh icon17 )
CYSYS8993 Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
PS CyberRobotnix, please stay the fuck out of this. I was talking about a recurring personal issue here and you just had to come here and bring up something that happened in the past which, by the way, no matter what you say, I wasn't even talking about to begin with.

And all the apathetic filth you have spewed here only confirmed exactly what I was talking about in my post, that whenever I talked about someone being a jerk, others rationalize it by telling me that I pissed them off in the first place, which would be one of the major reasons why victims of any form of harassment are too afraid to talk about it, because they're afraid of getting blamed like you just did.

Honestly, I think you actually know I'm a victim, a LEGIT victim and not playing one as you keep claiming, but you just want to piss me off by gaslighting me some more, because you're a registered troll, as I've recently come to notice here: trollpedia.miraheze.org/wiki/C… (Is that really you in the photo? Gee, aren't you a little too old to be behaving like this?)

Do me a favor, and fuck off back to Reddit where you belong.
:iconblackbook668:
blackbook668 Featured By Owner 4 days ago
Then why share at all? Sometimes it's better to be silent on such matters. I think also you should get some perspective on things.

Don't see my comment as judgement or criticism but as advice. This nonsense is not worth your time.
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner 4 days ago
this be the net, where the posse will be all it's okay that's just them.  toxic people tend to have toxic people around them, you won't find many positive people around negative, if they are, they aren't for very long.  those that are tend to be brainwashed to their level of toxic.

also being the net, who cares.  within a few days it'll be a new shiny object to coo about, the attention span of net goers is pretty slim.
CyberRobotnix Featured By Owner Edited 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
"I suppose if I get hit by a reckless driver"
One massive fucking false equivalence, you literally spammed "bibibibibibibibiibibibibibiibibibibi" on some subreddit with other stupid shit, that's why you got the heat. I got harassed for simply being a Conservative. There's a big fat fucking difference between me and you.
:iconfrozenplainphoenix:
FrozenPlainPhoenix Featured By Owner 4 days ago  New Deviant
"Bibibibibi"?
I wasn't even talking about that. You're the one who just came here out of nowhere and brought it up again. What's your problem?

You realize you only confirmed everything I said in the post.
CyberRobotnix Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That confirmed nothing because that criticism was warranted, I would have felt pity for you if ppl suddenly harassed you out of nowhere like some have done to me, but in your case you 100% deserved it.
Whatever you say.
"I love spamming random communities, but when ppl act like dicks toward me for something I did, it makes me weep."
Sad by SADPLZ  
Okay then tell me this, when was the last time I "spammed" communities again after that?
I have nothing to say about that, you atleast seem to know how to behave, but since you made this shit post complaining again about something that happened weeks ago, I just remind everyone that you're not a victim. Just drop it, what's done is done.
...How am I not the victim in this. I not only get personally attacked out of nowhere but had others downright rationalize it.
And besides, there was absolutely nothing in that mean comment that had to do with my behavior. So what proof do you have that I pissed him off in the first place? You tell me, smartass.
You spammed a subreddit non-stop until ppl got tired of your shit, everyone else you complained to afterward knew you were in the wrong, they didn't rationalise anything.

"And besides, there was absolutely nothing in that mean comment that had to do with my behavior."
Yup, somerone was mean to you because after being told to stop, you didn't stop. You continued acting like an arse, so ppl won't tell you again to stop, no they tell you to fuck off instead.

"So what proof do you have that I pissed him off in the first place?"
You spammed a subreddit non-stop and I even posted links to your shitty posts on your other forum thread.

Again that's on you buddy.
FYI, I stopped "spamming" as soon as someone called me out on it. And I apologized. There was no repeated warnings as you imply.
Do you not remember that? Or are you gonna be ignorant about it on purpose just for the sake of pissing me off even more?
"You spammed a subreddit non-stop and I even posted links to your shitty posts on your other forum thread."
...How is this proof. Again, that mean comment didn't address ANYTHING about my behavior which allegedly warranted it in the first place. He just said "You are the worst thing to happen to rhythm games." THAT'S IT.
"FYI, I stopped "spamming" as soon as someone called me out on it. And I apologized. There was no repeated warnings as you imply.
Do you not remember that? Or are you gonna be ignorant about it on purpose just for the sake of pissing me off even more?"
Your own Reddit profile begs to disagree. You only stopped after the moderators on that subreddit got involved.

"...How is this proof. Again, that mean comment didn't address ANYTHING about my behavior which allegedly warranted it in the first place. He just said "You are the worst thing to happen to rhythm games." THAT'S IT."
You want me to post the archived links to your Reddit posts? Because I can do that.
What you did was basically called spamming, it is posting repeatedly either off-topic or posting on-topic, but extremely frequently as to flood a subreddit (Infact, your posts were also crappy memes or that infamous "bibibibibibibibibibibibibibibi" shitpost). I used to do that back in the G+ days and I can clearly draw similarities with your own Reddit posts.
Your behaviour was already addressed once, you didn't listen, so instead ppl will tell you to fuck off, do I have to repeat myself again or did it finally register?

VVV
"So? I still stopped. Doesn't that matter enough to you?"
And that's good you stopped, so that's why I suggested to leave that shit behind and all that "what's done is done" bullshit, but you still want ppl to feel pity for you because you're stuck up to the idea that what you've done initially wasn't wrong and that the one guy acting like a dick toward you for being a cunt is an awful asshole when infact he reacted that way because you were being a fucking douche.
"You only stopped after the moderators on that subreddit got involved."
So? I still stopped. Doesn't that matter enough to you? And besides, the guy who called me out on it wasn't a mod. There's only one and it wasn't him.
You're getting this story all wrong and out of context dude. Whether that's deliberate or not, I don't care, but honestly, I rest my case. And everything I hear out of you is nothing but more gaslighting, more victim-blaming, more rationalizing harassment from others,
And don't bother sharing the archived links. Because by the time you finish reading this reply, you're blocked for good. I only regret doing that sooner.
So what if I did spam. Does that still warrant a personal attack? You tell me.
Here's a motto for you: Talk shit, get hit.
Except I wasn't "talk[ing] shit", my posts weren't personally targeting anyone in some derogatory way.
From all your bullshit you've said to me so far, it sounds like you're just gaslighting me.
(inb4 bullshit accusations that I'm making excuses or whatnot)
No no no buddy you're taking it too literally, it basically means that if you're being a bitch, other ppl will respond the same way.

"From all your bullshit you've said to me so far, it sounds like you're just gaslighting me."
There's physical evidence on your Reddit account that you were acting like a cunt bro, honestly just cut the bullshit already, just close your shitty thread and don't speak about it, what's done is done I'm willing to move past that, I hope you want to do that too.

"inb4 bullshit accusations that I'm making excuses or whatnot"
I don't even have to say anything because everybody else here already knows you just want your behaviour to be validated because you're stuck up to the idea that you've done nothing wrong, when you clearly did something wrong.
"what's done is done I'm willing to move past that"
Yeah, that's why you came out of nowhere and brought that shit up again. I wasn't even talking about that to begin with.
That's very clearly what you complained about in this thread, you just want your shitty behaviour validated by other ppl here.
bruh
:iconshesvii:
Shesvii Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Professional Traditional Artist
One sided story. What if it's truly your fault and you're delusional and failing to acknowledge it?

In case you're being unbiased and sincere, you can't control who people side with, you cannot control what they do and say. :shrug:
Ignoring them, moving on, dropping the issue and cutting the toxic person off your life sound like the best solutions.
"One sided story. What if it's truly your fault and you're delusional and failing to acknowledge it?" ^^ Literally.

Literally spammed a subreddit non-stop, then when he shared a screenshot of that one guy who was mean to him with his Discord friends, all of them told him to fuck off. Then he complained on deviantart's forum and I personally told him to fuck off.
"Literally spammed a subreddit non-stop"

And that rationalizes a random personal attack, how?

You only confirmed everything I said in the post.
That confirmed nothing because that criticism was warranted, I would have felt pity for you if ppl suddenly harassed you out of nowhere like some have done to me, but in your case you 100% deserved it.

Bruh be original instead of reiterating what you already said.

You're lucky I can't hide other people's comments anymore kid.
You can only do that on your own deviantart profile, but ppl will start asking question either way if you start hiding my comments.
Shesvii Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional Traditional Artist
Experience tells me to be iffy about this kind of complainers.

I sensed they explained too much and played the victim.
CYSYS8993 Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Okay what if someone kept trying to piss me off, despite telling him repeatedly to stop, and eventually I get to my breaking point and yell at him. In response, he gives me a serious beatdown.

You'd think the expected response from the consensus would be: "Hey man, we don't blame you for losing your shit. You kept telling him to stop but he refused to listen. You had every right to be angry at him and it's so pathetic that he played victim and beated you up over that."

Instead it's: "Look, we're sorry about what happened but you really should've controlled how you react, then he wouldn't have beated you up like that. You did this to yourself 100%. So stop making excuses and apologize."

The other day I got a personal attack over posting a harmless meme. I shared it in a Discord chat to show everyone how much of a dumbass this guy is being and instead they started criticizing MY behavior which, according to them, warranted the attack in the first place. Life basically pulled an UNO reverse card on me. And I fucking hate that.
Still a one sided story. :shrug:
:iconbronzeheart92:
BronzeHeart92 Featured By Owner 5 days ago
You could say the same about all of the conspiracy nutters as well...
He literally spammed a subreddit non-stop, then when he shared a screenshot of that one guy who was being mean to him with his Discord friends, all of them told him to fuck off. Then he complained on deviantart's forum and I personally told him to fuck off.

He needs to learn how to control himself.
No, people like YOU need to control their shit behavior and realize that nothing justifies being a total dickhead.
You were acting like a dickhead though, so obviously ppl will respond the same way.
Stop victim blaming already and gtfo.
:iconeluelar:
Eluelar Featured By Owner 5 days ago
The solution is always murder
:iconmike-the-dabbler:
Mike-the-dabbler Featured By Owner 5 days ago
:hug:
:iconcanttel:
canttel Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
do you have self awareness
Nope I don't think so.
:lol:
Elaborate please?
:iconcanttel:
canttel Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
your complaint was very onesided. are you aware of your own axtions during these situations
Add a Comment: