Need help with stash

Hello everyone, I'll cut to the chase.
I'm having problems with stash. These are the two things that I have a problem with:

1. Trying to submit the fanfiction in the correct place. (a.k.a The gallery)

2. Trying to separate the fanfictions from the posts.

I hope this helps and any assistance to these dilemma would be appropriated. I make fanfictions and do requested fanfictions as well. I get that they tried make the submitting process short,but the Eclipse way of submitting work isn't really instilling in me that it can do the job without me having to turn my back and then all of a sudden the fanfiction ends up in the post section to which is infuriating. Especially when you can't undo the mistake. Anyways,I hope you guys can help me,I plea for help on stressful issue and hope you have a nice a day.

P.S: Can someone explain to me why a stash untitled Drafts says "Journal/personal" even though I don't want it to go post at all,why does it say that?
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you want to submit literature in your gallery, you click Submit > Literature.

Literature drafts show up in the Literature drafts folder in stash. So check that folder. 

Where are literature draft folder located? Also, how do I make absolutely sure that the fanfic will go to the gallery?