What's happening today?

Hey! I don't know why, but DeviantArt is failing me today. Images of pictures don't appear in the screen and some buttons don't work. Like the "Reply" to some comments. Something is wrong?
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
forum.deviantart.com/community…

I had this issue too, looks like it has to do with them updating a script to use a function that's not in older browsers.
Thankfully, I figured out how to bypass the issue by putting Polyfill into the page with Greasemonkey.
how does that work anf how is it done? Because several things still don't work. I mean, some things seems to work already, but things like pictures still fail to upload.
Hey, sorry it took me so long to respond, I've posted a newer version of the script that should hopefully work better. If it doesn't work, try checking the web console (Ctrl+Shift+K by default in Firefox) and see if there are any errors.
I don't know what in blazes happened, but today DeviantArt works me back the same way as before this problem started. Everything seems back to normal to me. If you really fixed it, pal, I thank you very much. The zone I live is being seriously punished by the Covid-19, and the last thing I can do is getting out of home's safety to look for a new computer or something like that.   

If I have another problem, I'll let you know.

Yeah, looks like the fixed the problem so the Greasemonkey script isn't needed anymore.

Sounds like a browser issue, as it's working just fine for me. :shrug:
forum.deviantart.com/devart/ge…
At first they thought that this was only for Russian users. But the site appears to be crashing when accessed from many countries. My problem was solved with VPN, but yesterday everything was fixed.
bye Pc 

I tried dropping my computer on the floor. Doesn't work any better.  Just really slow internet today. Took all day just to get a signal, but I was pleased I didn't have many messages.
This isn't a complaint.

And is it temporally? It can be fixed? Because I don't want this to last. And with all the problems caused by the damned Covid-19, I don't have the luxury to buy a new computer or stuff.

If this is a regular problem, then DevianArt should have stayed with his old version.

In my case its temporally. Refresing page usually works.

I already tried refresing, it didn't work completely. I'll keep my fingers crossed for this to be solved somehow.

Thanks for the info, anyway.